Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Fondor TerraTech Mark I Scout/Sniper Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
c_gs_003.jpg

Intent: To create a suit of armor for the use of Omega Pyre Scouts and Snipers
Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.ne...anting-to-join/
Manufacturer: Fondor TerraTech
Model: Mark I
Affiliation: Omega Pyre
Modularity: No
Production: Mass-Produced
Material: Photo-Reactive Fibers and a multi-layered layer of plasteel and cloth.
Description: Designed especially for Infiltration,Scouting and Sniping purposes for the use of Omega Pyre forces. It has photoreactive fibers sown into that allows the armor to blend in to its surrounding terrain and stay nearly invisible. Though it has good stealth capable it has very low level protection even though it has a light underlay of a multi-layered system of plasteel and cloth. The suit runs on a fusion battery power system that runs for a hour and the power level is monitored by the suit and sends a alert to the wearers comm link to switch out the battery. While the suit allows the wearer to blend into their surrounding environment any fast movements while cloaked are easily visible against the surrounding environment. This armor is mainly for stealth purpose's and not recommended for direct combat.
Classification: Stealth/Scout Armor
Weight: 1.3 kilograms
Quality: Tier 5
Other Feature(s): Photoreactive fibers that allows it to blend it to its surrounding enviroment.
I have permission of @Siobhan Kerrigan and @Tegaea Alcori to make this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom