Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Following the Current

Javir awoke to find himself locked in a cell with a really bad headache. "How did I get here?" He asked as his vision cleared. Looking around he'd find that it was raining heavily he honestly had no clue what planet he was on. Trying to force himself to remember he noticed that all around him there were more cells lined up with all different species of creatures. Walking up and down the aisles were the aristocrat types in their fancy clothes examining each person they passed. Wookies, Trandoshans, human's and even clawdites were trapped in cells. Javir couldn't believe his eyes, this was nothing but a slavery ring, and he was on the list of merchandise.

Looking down Javir saw how they hadn't taken his belonging or even checked him over which was a stupid notion. On Javir his lightwhip was wrapped around his waist, however the durasteel tassles made it look more like a belt so he couldn't fault them to much for it. However they really should've checked inside his jacket which is where he kept his curved hilt saber. SLowly memories flooded back to him of how he had been caught. He had paid for a shuttle ticket, but mid flight the pilot said they were taking a detour. Coming to a stop on the planet Zygerria, Javir decided to visit one of the local bars, however when he ordered his drink and proceeded to consume it he fell unconscious. Javir pounded against the cage as rage flooded him. He hated the slavers and even more so himself for getting caught in this predicament. All around him the slavers carried blasters, and even though Javir knew how to use his lightsaber and whip again he doubted he'd be able to take all of them on at once. So he sat down in his cage waiting for the opportune moment. "Aw yes he seems like quite a strong lad, hmm nice skin color but those eyes are disturbing." A passing aristocrat said while examining Javir. He was refering to Javir's eternally tan skin and empty green eyes.

"I am going to slice everyone into tiny little pieces." Javir mumbled as he looked around.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"You know, you could be a bit nicer. There were some other Sith who wanted to do far worse things to you." The gorgeous green form of Circe Savan made her official appearance to the captured Jedi Padawan. "The name is Circe Savan. No reason to be worried... I'm not going to use or abuse you like other powerful Sith do to your kind. In fact, let's see if I can't be more cordial with you, shall we?"

A small package was slid in. Javir would likely recognize it as a higher-quality Republic ration, his favorite type - an indication of her proclivity towards mental manipulation. It was already open and prepared - all he would need to do was eat it. "So, tell me a bit more about yourself. I'm rather curious, considering you're the latest Jedi I've acquired."

@[member="Javir Strilla"]

Hearing that there were a few a Sith in the list of buyers didn't worry Javir to much, however hearing his name being up for purchase did. Freezing and deciding a bad attitude wasn't the way he wanted to walk into this situation. From as far as he could tell this women wanted to free him, or at least somewhat befriend him. "Yes mistress Circe I must thank you for your kindness. " Reaching his arm through some of the bars Javir would take the women's hand and shake it.

Javir almost felt his mouth water as he took the small package of food, and when he opened it he'd find a sautéed nerfed steak. It was the one food Javir had loved the most. Looking over at the women who was maybe only a inch or two shorter than him Javir couldn't ignore how gorgeous she was. "Yet again thank you for your kindness mam. My name is Javir, and I was raised on the planet Concord dawn by a used to be sith and a dathomir witch. Recently however the sith found and killed my parents because of my fathers betrayal to their order." Javir answered as he chewed on the steak and tears began to roll down his cheeks while he relived the memories but since it was raining he hoped it would make his tears harder to spot. "Since then I've traveled the galaxy learning all I can about both sides of the force as my father wished." By this time Javir had massacred the steak and was fully energized.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Ah. And do tell, what brought you to the archaic order known as the Jedi?" Circe raised an eyebrow, curious as to how this particular Force-user ended up being so aligned with the light. "And no worries... You aren't getting sold. I've already purchased you from the auctioneers, and you'll be traveling with me to my laboratory." Such sinister words would possibly leave a bit of fear in his mind, but she had no intentions of performing any sort of experiments on him whatsoever. Well, aside from feeding him rather exotic and rare foodstuffs, but that was to be expected.

Act the part. She spoke these three words into his mind as her demeanor grew more unpleasant, more slavers coming by. "Alright, slave. Are you ready to serve your new master?"

"Nothing really brought me into their order, or even put me against the Sith. I guess it was just a misunderstanding. I learned under jedi but I have no plans on joining their order." Javir admitted considering how much he hated being called a jedi or even being compared to one. He was his own person and wanted to be treated as such. As Circe began to speak about taking JAvir to a lab he inwardly flinched and a brief look of horror overtook his face. Was she planning on feeding him to animals, maybe testing certain items on him He had no clue, but it was most likely better than being bought by a Sith and tortured till the very edge of death.

Hearing the voice in his head Javir followed the instructions which he assumed came from Circe or maybe some unknown entity. Getting onto his knees before CIrce, Javir bowed. "Yes I am my liege. Whatever you wish is my command." Javir said adding a bit of fear to his voice and making it quiver as he talked to give off the impression that he had a rough time ahead of him.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Slowly, his cage was pulled by a Rodian to Circe's craft. A soft sigh elicited from her lips as she sealed her shuttle's door, the young man's cage opening itself. "Alright, there we go. You're free now. If you want, I'll take you back to wherever it is you originally came from, or you can come with me and stay at Thule. Your choice."

She had liberated him, and unless he desired more from her, she would take him to wherever he wished.

Javir couldn't believe his luck as a Rodin came and pushed him behind the women. She was following through on her promise, or maybe she just planned on keeping him locked in the cage. He couldn't have been more surprised as the cage door opened freeing Javir from his cell. He had only been held captive for a few hours and he hated it. His heart ached for those who's lives had been drenched in slavery since birth.

Deciding to take a seat next to Circe, Javir thought about his options. "Well I guess I'll go to Thule with you. Never been there, plus what's better than being taken to a new planet by a gorgeous women." Javir stated as he began to relax in the chair. "So you knew I was a force user. I'm guessing you're one as well?"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"When you're the mistress of the Sith Emperor, being a Force user is quite the necessity. I can promise you that." She sighed, turning and looking him over. At the moment, she wasn't in the flirty or seductive mood - just in the cordial one. "The Jedi are quite hilarious. They claim that the Dark Side is evil, does things that are morally wrong... and yet they were the ones who spawned it. Not to mention their orders for death, not capture, of various darksiders."

A valid point. The Jedi's way wasn't to execute people, but to imprison them.

"Wait mistress of the emperor?" Javir physically paled as he heard that statement. He was in a ship with the mistress of one of the most dangerous beings in the galaxy. Gulping a bit Javir looked over to Circe. "How did you end up with him? That had to have been quite a adventure." Javir said before pausing and listening to what Circe had to say about the Jedi. "I'm inclined to agree with you quite a bit, but some Sith are just as bad. I know that personally, some came and killed my parents because my father turned his back on the order to raise me. " Javir knew he probably shouldn't have been telling Circe these things mainly because of who she was associated with but he felt like he could trust her.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom