Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech FO-SUSPCT MK I - "Suspect"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isobel Nakano

I
9rUH1r0.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: A stealth pistol for the First Order Security Bureau
  • Image Source: Rafael Kowalski, edited by me.
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: First Order Corps of Imperial Engineers (FOCIE)
  • Affiliation: The First Order
  • Model: First Order - Single Use Stealth Pistol with Caseless Technology (FO-SUSPCT) Mark I
  • Modularity: No

• Production: Minor
  • Material: Blaster components, plastic
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Slugthrower
  • Size: Very Small
  • Weight: Very Light
  • Ammunition Type: 5mm slugs
  • Ammunition Capacity: 5 slugs

• Reload Speed: None
  • Effective Range: Personal
  • Rate of Fire: Average
  • Stopping Power: Average
  • Recoil: Very Low
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Ergonomic molding - Designed to pass frisks.
  • Plastic construction - Designed to pass metal detectors.
Strengths:
  • Ergonomic Molding: The weapon is designed to contour to the body in a small, lightweight holster. This design is meant to help it pass non-invasive frisks.
  • Plastic Construction: The weapon is crafted from high-durability plastic which would not trigger metal detectors.
  • Stealthy: The weapon is all but silent when fired, with unremarkable stopping power and range as a tradeoff.
Weaknesses:
  • Single Use: The weapon cannot be reloaded in the field; once its five-shot magazine is spent, the weapon is functionally useless.
  • Limited Range: The weapon is highly effective at close range, effective at personal range, but gets less effective as range increases.
DESCRIPTION
Noting the lack of honest to goodness spy gadgets in the First Order Security Bureau, the eggheads in the First Order Corps of Imperial Engineers (FOCIE) set about with an ambitious agenda to kit out Security Bureau agents with nifty new tech, both offensive, defensive, and utilitarian. Part of the lineup was a stealth weapon, designed to be carried in social stealth situations and to skirt security situations. It is designed to be imperceptible in non-invasive frisks and to not show up in metal detectors and other similar scans. It is not a terribly powerful weapon; its stopping power is just average and its range is limited. The trade-off is that the weapon is all but silent when fired, making it both a powerful precision tool (thanks to its ability to smuggle it through some security) and a lifeline for agents caught out (thanks to its small form factor allowing it to be concealed and deployed as a surprise).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom