Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flora vs Fauna: Fight of Fang and Vine

Nyxie

【夢狐】
FinalCompStill_frame90.jpg

Rules:
  • No killing. Period.
  • No insta-kill lava pit stuff, it's only there for looks.
  • No foreign ships on my planet (no ships in general).

(((Officially my lamest post ever. Don't care. No muse. ;n;)))​

Mnencheiasus. The setting sun slowly filled the valley as two grand metal doors slowly opened wide. Lava lined the main hall room on either end of a large stone walkway. Huge metal archways circled overhead and connected at a single point, a round disk at the center of the ceiling. Beneath the single ray of light that fell through it stood Alachei, hands folded behind her back with her hood over her head just behind her horn-like headdress.
"I trust your journey was well...." the stoic woman spoke, her voice bellowing through the halls like a mystically echoing whisper.

@[member="Circe Savan"]​

"Indeed it did... Now tell me, what is it you required?" The plant-woman had arrived on the Mnenchei homeworld via shuttle, curious as to what the sudden inquisition was about. The soft smile crossed her face, but began to waver as she moved ever closer to the delectable humanoid. "More business to be done? If that's what you're referring to, I can certainly do that."

Indeed she could. But she didn't know the true reason the Mnenchei had summoned her...

@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
The doors slowly closed behind the Vinithi as Alachei took one step forward into the light.
"Business of a sort...."
Alachei stepped out of the beam of light, the darkness veiling her movements to nothing but a faint silhouette. Even the mild lavender spheres that were her bio luminescent glowing eyes had all but cut off as her lids softly closed, giving an ominous predatory feel to her approach.
"I was so pleased with your work on my former saber, that I took the liberty of ordering four more just like it for my staves."
When she emerged once more into the cascading light of the fiery glow of the atmosphere of the setting suns, her body bowed in respect to the woman before her for making the journey; her culture did not typically include the shaking of hands.
"The only way off of this desolate waste is beyond me, and only with me shall you be able to gain access. Tell me... do you have faith in your creations?"
The Mnenchei receded back into the shadows behind her. A single soft hum echoed from the blackness and illuminated the Mnenchei High Queen's pale face with salmon pink light. In the core of the rod of pure light it emitted, the pink hues began to shift and waver iridescent hues down its eight foot length.

@[member="Circe Savan"]​

"I do indeed..." Was this some sort of trap? An attempt to cordon the Sith into a conundrum. The darkness of a Spear of Midnight Black began to form between Circe's hands, the Force-user on the bring of immersing herself into the White Current. Her body was tensed, ready for action as she prepared to engage the Mnenchei leader in a battle.

Hopefully not to the death, but only the authors knew that... I mean what?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Alachei melded into the shadows, veiled by the blinding blankets of light falling through the ceiling. The entire equilibrium of sight was in disarray, yet harmonious. The young mnenchei queen's body dipped down at a near ninety degree angle as her momentum kept her sprinting forward silently. A powerful shift of her torso pulled her up from under the angle of attack of the spear, a sweeping diagonal uppercut of the immense iridescent blade clashing with it and bursting out in random hues of beautiful light as it slowly seared through the spear of dark Force. Their eyes met under the colorfully bright light. At the end of the clash's climax, a single clawed foot carefully pressed against the woman's torso, attempting to hurdle her back. If she could react to it in time or even expect it, Alachei would follow up the chain by kicking herself two paces back and entering the stance for her double-bladed technique. With not one now but two masterfully crafted eight-foot long shafts of plasma, one could only assume the devastating power her counterdefense would hold.
Alachei had the advantage of martial skill but the deficit of rank against the knight. A fair fight in her eyes, but a tough one for even the greatest of warriors.

@[member="Circe Savan"]​

Circe noticed the clawed foot coming at her. Cautiously, she flipped back as to avoid the claws digging into her flesh. Raising an eyebrow, she was admittedly curious as to why Alachei had chosen to assail her. "I don't know what exactly you're playing at here... Or if you're attempting to silence me so no one else can get such a saber, but I suppose I have to defend myself." The construct of a spear formed in her hands as she prepared to go on the defensive.

"Hit me with your best shot."

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"Hmhmhmhahaha..." the walls Bellowed, "No one can attain such a saber. I need not fear you of all. Less words, more battle," Alachei proclaimed.
It was clear that the woman was holding back. As Alachei had no true master, was since her childhood conditioning a shaman and warrior at heart, she sought the challenge on her own accord. Yet, this woman provided none. If she could not fight back with pride and honor, then the queen would simply force it out of her. Perhaps cunning moves and martial prowess were not the answer in this case. Not keen on options, the queen decided it was best to simply charge the woman with both sabers underhanded and fully extended.
One arm after the other in perfect alternation, Alachei committed sweep after sweep of the enormous blades towards the woman's midsection, brushing everything in its path including the spear, guaranteed to parry it back with brutal force. It was a technique designed to absolutely overwhelm an opponent's defenses and break their stance, forcing them back into corners or towards edges. While none of those were applicable, it could be absolutely devastating if not properly guarded, and often required a person to fully commit purely to defense in order to spare themselves from being sliced repeatedly into cutlets.
And nobody ordered a salad on this planet....
As per the technique, nicknamed the Volcanic Monsoon, the final strike would be closed with a consecutive spinning kick from the opposite side leg. Imbuing such a kick with the Force made it all the more powerful, often the perfect 'shield breaker' combo. The grand total of alternating underhand strikes would be four from each arm, then the sweeping Force kick. The sheer length and diameter of the perfect Mourning Star sabers ensured that none could attempt to trip up Alachei after her re-stance.

@[member="Circe Savan"]​

All Circe could do was block. Block, block, and block some more with the spear construct, which she shaped into a staff. However, energy constructs, while providing a bit of protection against lightsabers, were certainly not designed to survive rapid hits from a lightsaber similar to the Mourning Star. With the second to last strike, the construct broke. Circe was lightly gashed by the saber, Alachei's hit sending her backwards as she tensed up, awaiting the next strike as she began to focus. It was time to go on the offense with her Force abilities.

And hopefully not harm Alachei in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom