Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Flooded With Power, Lightning Bolts Through the Body

Kannak.

One could not find a greater hive of scum or villainy in the entire galaxy.

Gwyneira sighed beneath her hood, pulling out the contents of the bag. The items in her four digit hands were like a slap in the face. Death sticks.

She clenched the bag, glaring down at the man huddled against the wall. Then, she lifted her leg and kicked the man, knocking him out. Her eyes briefly glistened amber before the irises disappeared, replaced with blanket white eyes. The girl sighed in anger, shoving the half ruined death sticks into the satchel and leaning down. She dragged the drug dealer out into the clearing, up to two Mandalorians who were keeping watch. She handed the bag to one and tossed the dealer before them. Dyed hair in her face, the girl scowled.

"I know the stench of death sticks anywhere. My mom always had them in the tenet growing up. So here, one less dealer to deal with."

She and the Mandalorian guards exchanged more questions and answers, then she was given a small reward. Stuffing her hands in her jacket, she trudged through the run down streets of a Kannak village once run by crime until the Mandalorians started a massive project to clean out the trash here. Still feeling sour about the death sticks, Gwyneira Craft turned a corner to return to her current dwelling.

Mig Gred Mig Gred

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig slowly walked through the streets of Kannak, taking a breath as he thought about everything happening here. He stopped when he heard someone behind him, and quickly turned to see a man holding a blaster. He was... nervous to say the least. Practically a kid a Mig. He looked, quickly grabbing the weapon and pulling it away in one quick move.

"You know your grip is way too light. Wouldn't have hit anything anyway. Plus your choice of target is incredibly bad." The man just stared seeming surprised at first.

"Why aren't you...."

"I can tell you feel more like you have to do stuff like this. Find something you love doing and do that. Practice. Get so good that you never have to steal again. Now, here's your blaster back, and remember: Firm grip. Steady aim. Could save you some day." Mig would then feel a hint of a chill though, and would look around. He saw someone standing over a death stick dealer, apparently having kicked him hard enough to knock him out. The Mandalorian sighed, slowly walking up before speaking.

"A bit aggressive aren't we, ad (kid)."

Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

Gwyneira stopped her stalking and looked up to the man in Mandalorian armor. She blinked for a moment, then reached up and pushed her hood off, pulling her hair behind her ear. Blank Arkanian eyes looked up at him with a bit of a confused look. Then, she shoved her hands deeper into her pockets and scoffed.

"He deserved it, and more. Karking dealers only make things miserable, alongside anyone who harvests and synthesizes those good for nothing poodoo sticks."

Standing in the shadows of an alleyway, she turned and leaned against the shabby wall, this town reminded her too much of growing up. It made her shiver. "But why do you ask? I didn't kick you in the face, after all."

Mig Gred Mig Gred

Mig looked at the young one, shaking his head just a little as he spoke up.

"I felt something from where you were. Had to be a lot for me to to pick up." He'd cross his arms a bit as he thought about what to say next. He didn't necessarily want to pry, but something seemed up here. "Guessing it was personal?"

Gwyneira blinked, tilting her head. Was this guy Force Sensitive? This was the kind of language of a Force Sensitive. She sighed, still leaned against the wall.

"My mother was obsessed with death sticks. I hate them." She bitterly remarked.

It was the death sticks, and the alcohol, and her highly processed foods that clogged the fridge, and all her boyfriends she jumped between. She hated them all. They stole her from her, demanded her attention. When the one who truly needed that attention was the neglected daughter who grew up alone and fending for herself. Even then, this lifestyle had not been the thing to take her mother's life, stealing her from her once again.

Gwyn's crossed arms turned into a defensive hug, she looked to the Mandalorian with a confused and curious look, "Why do you ask?"

Mig Gred Mig Gred

Mig raised an eyebrow while he listened to the young Force welder. So it was personal. He didn't quite have experience with family being obsessed with anything similar, but he knew what it could do to people. He took a breath, looking at her as he let some sparks arc across his fingers.

"My mentor, Ilik, use to remind me you have to be careful when it comes to your emotion when you have a connection to the Force. It can push you to dong things you wouldn't do normally if you let them control you. The Dark Side feeds of pain, anger, hate, and suffering.... You want make sure you don't fall into using them just to get more power." He'd then close his hand to stop the sparking, looking at the young one before speaking again.

"Got a name, ad?"

Gwyn blinked curiously. Was that lightning in his hands? Yet, his words stirred even deeper confusion. She had learned next to nothing from the Wardens of the Shroud, about lightsabers or the Force. Just their basic views, the views that made her join them blindly. She was no longer a part of that order now.

"My name's Gwyneira." She looked to his hands, "I haven't learned much about the light or dark or tauntaun sides. I think the Jedi and Sith are both just poodoo."

She obviously was not hiding her disdain for both orders, "But you're a Mandalorian, right?" She pointed to him curiously, "Yet you also preach on the light and dark sides of the Force?"

Mig Gred Mig Gred

Mig couldn't help but chuckle a bit at Gwyneira's comment on the Jedi and Sith. She wasn't exactly wrong either. He would speak up, nodding a bit.

"You're quite the open one, Gwyneira. Name's Mig by the way, and I'll admit, there are definitely Jedi and Sith who are full of osik (dung)." She then noted that he was a Mandalorian, but he spoke about the Light and Dark Side. The Alor would nod his head, smiling a little as he spoke.

"Yes, I'm a Mandalorian, but that doesn't mean I can't have ideas on the Force, especially when I'm a Force User like you." He then showed her by quickly lifting a rock nearby. Not impressive, but she also seemed to notice the sparks a second ago. "You seem really surprised that a Mandalorian would know anything about the Force."

Gwyneira smiled a bit watching him. Most curious. "Well, the Mandalorian I'm close to is dead to the Force, I can't even sense him. And no equivalents of Jedi or Sith Orders arose from Mandalorians."

Gwyneira did recall the history of Mandalore she was learning a bit though, "I know the Darksaber, a symbol of Mand'Alor leadership, was initially made by a Mandalorian Jedi, but it since then has been passed to non Force users."

She was still leaning against the wall. Some hair was falling in her face again as she asked, "How did you learn to use the Force? I wouldn't want a Jedi or Sith to teach me, and I had a... falling out with another order before coming here as well. And I still know nothing but the basics, and pyrokenesis."

Mig Gred Mig Gred

Mig smiled a little listening. So she liked a Force Dead Mando? No wonder she was working here. He chuckled a bit to himself as he listened to Gwyneira explain what she knew about the Clan's relationship to the Force, the Darksaber and it's meaning. He nodded, then was surprised when she asked how he ended up learning the Force. Maybe she could tell he wasn't quite a Jedi or Sith? Either way, he spoke up, still seeming calm.

"Well, my clan has helped train Force Users for a long time. We call them 'Mando'ad'jetii.' So, basically was in the right place at the right time. I guess I'd be similar to a Jedi Knight then."

Gwyneira tilted her head. Most interesting. She then wondered... She only had small lessons in the Force, but mostly how to use it. Whenever she heard of Jedi or Sith philosophies, she thought they were dumb. She still wondered what exactly the Force was though, aside the Wardens of the Shroud's views of it being a manipulative, selfish entity.

"So... what did your Mando'ad'jetii teach about the Force? I always heard of it as a manipulative entity that cycled war throughout the Galaxy for eternity. But not much else, despite the fact that I enjoy using it when I want to."

Mig Gred Mig Gred

Mig chuckled a bit as Gwyniera explained what she’d been taught before. He shook his head a little, thinking of how to explain it.

“It’s not quite like that. The way I was taught is similar to the Jedi thoughts on it. There are two sides of the Force, yes. But while the Jedi won’t touch the Dark Side, Mando’ade’jetii learn to control their emotions, and use the Dark Side without falling to it like Sith do. It… doesn’t always work, so the last part isn’t a path everyone that trains in this can go down, but we keep a more Grey use of the Force.” He then looked at the young one, taking a breath.

“Might not have the raw power of a Sith behind, say, lightning, but I’ve made up for it.”

Gwyn nodded, listening and staring in awe at the lightning. Wow... Gwyn blinked, she was so focused on becoming Mandalorian so far, training under Elix and Kranak, that she was hardly paying attention to her Force sensitivity. Or was she also avoiding it because of her fear of it? She blinked, pointing to the Mandalorian's hand.

"So how do you use the dark side? Like that lightning?"

Mig Gred Mig Gred

Mig looked at the young one, nodding a little as he looked out. How did he use the Dark Side. In all honesty he didn’t know exactly how to explain it, but he would give it a shot.

“Well, Mando’ade’jetii are taught to tap into other emotions. So in a sense I guess it’s not exactly the Dark Side, but I don’t have a better name for it. But, say you attempt to use your anger. Instead of tap it, you look a little deeper. Why are you angry? Where is it coming from? Often it’s for a more… innocent reason. To protect those you love, a sense of duty, maybe even something like hope. The techniques are similar though. The Lightning technique I use is more like something between Sith Lightning and Electric Judgment I guess. Lightning can have inherit dangers though. I’m sure you know of the old Sith, Darth Sidious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom