Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Flelix Dentorian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke Tune

Your Secret Dark Obsession
Out Of Character Information:

Intent: I am making this submission with the intent to set up a story line on Melida/Daan. This will become a disposable character, whose life and death will further the story plot.

Image Credit: N/A

Role: He is the current viceroy of the planet of Melida/Daan.

Links: None

Physical information:

Force Sensitivity: Non-Force Sensitive

Species: Human (Melida)

Appearance: He is middle aged, balding man, with small brown eyes and thin brown hair. His skin is fairly tanned, and he is somewhat heavier set. The man has laugh lines on his face, and always has a jovial expression on his face. His features are complete with a roundish nose, small chin, and high cheek bones.

Social Information:

Name: Viceroy Flelix Dentorian

Loyalties: Confederacy, and the people of Melida/Daan.

Wealth: As a corrupt viceroy he is fairly well off.

Notable Possessions: Collection of art from across the galaxy

Skills: Accounting, administration and the ability to talk his way out of trouble.

Personality: He is a jovial, friendly older man, with a deep booming voice. Able to make friends quickly. The man has strong organizational skills, and a good head for numbers. However, beneath it all, he is a highly corrupt, and greedy man, who thinks of himself before anyone else. He would abandon the entire population of his planet to save himself without hesitation. He is a very cowardly man, desiring to hide from violence or confrontation. Flelix is a known womanizer and tends to have dalliances with his assistants. However, he does keep his word once given.

Combat Information:

Weapon of Choice: His words.

Combat Function: Next to none. He isn't a bad shot with a blaster, as its a hobby of his, however, as a cowardly man, he is simply a liability on the battle field, in his desperation to get away from it.

Strengths:

Good speaker
Well Liked
Good at his job
Wealthy

Weaknesses:

Coward
Womanizer
Greedy
Self Serving
Unable to fight

History:

He graduated from a school near the top of his class on Melida/Daan and was instantly made an executive in one of the many companies on the planet. Was an on and off again politician throughout his career, and well liked by the people. Was one of the many voices for joining the CIS. During the election process for the Viceroy he won hands down, voted for by people on both sides of the racial tensions. As such, he has been very popular and none have been able to overthrow him from the position.

Flelix did good work, bringing more jobs, and a stronger industry than ever to the planet, however, this came with higher taxes, and a forcing of people to live with more stringent laws, created a small sub-culture that despised the CIS influence. Slowly, tensions began to rise once more. While his popularity never faded, the trust in the CIS, and in each other began to weaken.

To add insult to injury, he also had been skimming from the taxes, and lying to the CIS about the amount of tax owed to them. On the side he was also having affairs with almost all of his workers. In the public view he was an amazing amazing man, and a hero, keeping them all together, however in secret, he was a pile of trash that was leading his world to destruction.

[member="Zeke Tune"]

Your submission looks all good to me! If you could just add back in the Image Source field in Out of Character information and leave it blank or put N/A, I can stamp this. I know it seems like a little thing, but its our policy to enforce the same template on every submission.

[member="Zeke Tune"] | [member="Zark"]

For the most part this looks like a solid submission. I like how the CIS is deepening out its lore.

I need one tweak before I can pass this through though.

Also, Flelix is a womanizer, and he tends to coerce his assistants into illicit affairs with him, using many despicable tactics.
I understand what you are going for here, but its forced nature is troubling especially on a PG13 board. Please tweak or remove the suggestion and I will stamp this afterwards.

A suggestion would be something like this: "Also, Felix is a womanizer and some may describe him as lecherous. He has had many illicit affairs, primarily among his assistants,"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom