Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Fleeting Round One - Jyoti Nooran versus Liram Angellus

Opponents: ADM. Reshmar ADM. Reshmar (attacker) vs. Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran (defender)
Fleet size: 16 km
Map: here
Scenario: Critical Defense
Scenario Description: The attackers have located an installation that is critical to the defender’s control of the Kasshyyyk sector, and must destroy it to gain strategic advantage prior to moving their invasion fleet to invade Kasshyyyk. The defenders knows this, and are rushing reinforcements to the installation as fast they possibly can.

OOC Notes: Reshmar may start out with his full fleet as the attacker, coming either from Arrow 1, Arrow 2, or combination of both directions. Jyoti, as the defender, may only have up to 10 km of a fleet for the first few posts before her reinforcements arrive. A single Breakwater-class Battle Station will serve as the important installation. In this scenario, it may not move at all except by orbital rotation. The map is set up so that everything (asteroids, Kashyyyk's three moons, asteroid fields, Lucrehulk wrecks, etc) could be orbiting around Kashyyyk at different speeds. I'm not sure how complicated you guys want to make this, but it's there if you want to do gravity sling shots, etc. This is a non-canon thread and does not influence any other events in the Chaos universe/history.

Questions?

Last edited:
Remain steadfast and you are never without hope

GAME ON YAKHEAD!
54429.gif

LOCAL TIME: 1900 hours
BASED:
The Carrier "Liberation"
ORDERS: Attacking fleet
WINGMATES: Gir Quee Gir Quee Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran

The fleet that is being used:

Outside maximum sensor range, sat one of the dreadnaughts belonging to the Silver Jedi Concord, it was a Tenchu Class Dreadnaught, and while the Imperial Design was not one that Liram was comfortable in (if he had his druthers, he would be in the Silver Tide right now), it was a fine vessel. He was on a holo-call with eleven others, one of them was Gym Halpern, normally his XO, the commander was given “Acting Captain” status of “The Liberation” for this exercise.

”Alright? Are we clear on this? Any questions?”

“I do, sir.” Lieutenant Alchius of “The Swarm-stopper” had his hand up. “On our positioning?”

”I already understand what you’re about to ask, and why you’re going to ask it, Lieutenant. If I were in your position, I would to. Just relax, all will make sense when everything gets going. If not? Well, it’s just a game.”

It was a rare moment of relaxation for the Captain, but he was taking this tournament in stride and as a learning moment for himself as well as everyone else. He was not expected to move past this round, so as far as he was concerned, they had absolutely nothing to lose, so why not have some fun? Right? Get creative, and if anything, show the galaxy why the Angellus name is what it has been for several millennia. No, Liram was not expecting anything name wise, he needed to earn the name at this point, but from what he read, Kam… Arestul… they made their names their names in their own tactics, he would do the same.

” Remember though, targeting solutions only. They may be our opponents, and I want to win more than you do, but they are our friends first. So just get a targeting solution, be it fighter or ship, and record it so they receive the transmission. Everyone good?“
Collectively “Yessir”

--------------SOME TIME LATER-----------------

The Albatross class Corvette “The Hawkbat” dropped out of hyperspace, not far from “Position 2” but close enough. The engines were out and the ship was adrift. Sensors would pick up that the sublights were powered off, but they're also appeared to be an overload in the reactor, and the engines were shut off to possibly slow any reactions and allow for evacuations. She was drifting hard and fast towards one of the Lucrechulk wrecks and there could be a tragedy on hand. There could also be a trap depending on how you look at things.

(OOC: Just wanted to open it up :))

sjogrungesmol1.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom