Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fleeter Training [Interest]

So like many of my characters, they've been based around the concepts of combat in space, wild creativity, and futuristic things only see in amazing series such as Star Wars. My two most renowned fleeting characters: Darth Arcis and Davin have succeeded fairly well in there IC operations and I'd like to pass a little knowledge down to characters of similar style or those wishing to just thread in general. We'll be covering the OOC strategy behind the scenes, countering things realistically, and leading in-depth combat in Zero-G environments.

Please note that most of this will happen Non-Canon, so I'm also willing to throw in roleplaying advice and assistance if you need it as well. This is ope to everyone as well, Sith or Jedi, it doesn't really matter. If you're interested in participating, helping teach, or just want to support this level of badassery, please reply below or PM me.

Good luck and Fly safe,
Davin

@[member="Friedrich Stahlmann"]
Very much so, that'd be great.

@[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] @[member="Gobar Nass"]
Sure thing, I'll let you both know when it starts up.

@[member="Strask Ak'lya"]
As for gathering a fleet, I probably cannot do that. Imperial vessels tend to stay in Imperial service, but training can be provided.

I'd like to get involved, although I don't have any characters, currently, who are space-based. But it could certainly help, even from an out of character perspective, into the styles of fleeting on the site.

@[member="Trista Nemorra"] @[member="Alen Na'Varro"] @[member="Friedrich Stahlmann"] @[member="Gobar Nass"] @[member="Strask Ak'lya"] @[member="Voroll Dey Astaar"] @[member="Tarika Sadow"] @[member="Darth Malificete"]
Alright ladies and gents, within the next 24 hours, I'll have a post up and will begin the Non-Canon training. The first thing we'll be going over is first-hand analysis, that is being able to analyze the enemy and plot a course of action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom