Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fleet Commander

Hey everyone,

The Primeval are currently expanding our roster and I'm very interested in seeing us having dedicated fleeters. For the most part our active characters are a variety of archetypes but rest more in the special operations and commando-esque combat styles. We have a few ship submissions accepted, and another on the way thanks to a fruitful contract done with Titan Industries.

Suffice to say many of our interactions with other factions and player groups tends to be in space combat. We're not much of a land-based faction right now so fleets have been where the heart of it all is.

If anyone is interested in creating a new character or bringing in an existing one as a fleeter, please let me know.

The position of fleet commander will probably be done as the result of a skirmish or development thread.

J3C0

J
I would be open to having a story arch for Boan where she gets put on "loan" to the Primeval as a fleeter from the One Sith. It would give her some development and i would have lots of fun since i already know i enjoy RP'ing with you.

Up to you though!

J3C0

J
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

If you set up a thread I'll post to it as soon as i can :)

Though i wouldn't stop looking for another fleeter as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom