Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Flashback story - Jedi | NFU | Other

This is a fairly random idea that popped up for me, but seems fun to explore.

My character Valery here was originally a SWTOR character I ported over with a story involving stasis. Most of my proper post-stasis stories, I wrote in the short amount of time I spent on the site before my long LoA, and before I actually got as active as I am now.

So the idea I had is to do some flashback stories, going back about a decade to the moment when Valery was new to this Galaxy. So your character should have been around/active back then for this to work, but it could be a fun way to create some history!

Here are some ideas:

• A story set right after her time in stasis, where she's in need of help to understand the Galaxy around her.
  • After getting adjusted a little, Valery spent a lot of time on Spintir to meditate and help the small village down there. She could meet your Jedi there, work with a spacer/smuggler for supplies, or anything that makes sense!
  • Exploration - Valery would have gone around to learn about the Galaxy as well, so there are adventures to be had.

Let me know if this interests you~

Leon Draco

L
Leon is a former Jedi Padawan who left the Order under mysterious circumstances right before he was due to be knighted. The time frame would fit pretty well with those events happening a decade ago, and I would be interested in telling the story of what happened. I think it would be interesting to write the contrast between Valery returning to the fold and Leon being compelled to leave at around the same time.

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
Woah. a chance to thread with the "Sword of the Jedi" herself sure sounds interesting as it does intimidating lol(even if before she got the name) !

If I did feel brave enough to toss Tae'l's name in the hat though, just how far back do you actually mean? I know you said "a decade" but if that's chaos timeline years, that's like 890 ABY right? I probably missed smth, 'cause Im pretty sure Valery the character has been around longer lmao

unless you've got a timeline of your own in mind, in which case I can probably make it work either way.
Also it'd just be neat for Tae'l to finally meet Iris' master, since they were friends for a short period

Valery Noble Valery Noble

I do have two characters I haven't used at all yet: A Force Ninja that is a former Seyugi Dervish and an Ancient Kwa from long, long ago who was fighting in a war with the Rakata and used a Force Power to save his comrades that was so strong it sent him forward in time and burned out his Force Connection, leaving him Force Dead.

Having not used them, I can insert them into any timeline. If either ideas sound interesting at all, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom