Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Flashback stories - 2021

I did one of these before and enjoyed it, so throwing one out again!

My character Valery here stepped out of stasis when I first joined the site in early 2021, but I went on LoA shortly after and didn't flesh that time of her life out as much as I would have liked. With a recent influx of older members returning, or perhaps people who still write older characters, I figured it'd be fun to do flashback stories set in that time!

If you'd like to dive into your character's past and maybe form some kind of connection with Valery, let me know below and I'd be happy to plot!

I did one of these before and enjoyed it, so throwing one out again!

My character Valery here stepped out of stasis when I first joined the site in early 2021, but I went on LoA shortly after and didn't flesh that time of her life out as much as I would have liked. With a recent influx of older members returning, or perhaps people who still write older characters, I figured it'd be fun to do flashback stories set in that time!

If you'd like to dive into your character's past and maybe form some kind of connection with Valery, let me know below and I'd be happy to plot!
Have some characters she could have run into, Salis included. And she'd gone from a murderous lunatic lady to a light sider, so you have two options on that side. Either way, she'd be friendly. It's just one of those ways she'd be prone to a great deal more violence, she gets away with it, cause it's almost always legal (bounties or a sort of self defense) or under military order. She just really really loved violence and was natually strongly attuned to the dark side. As a light sider (2022 was her first thread that she formally swapped I think) she's leaned more on her experience and natural power since she has less skill using the force in combat without doing it for the fun of it.

I also have Rocho Krul, a trandoshan bounty hunter/merc trained in the force. He's been pretty much the same throughout his time just changing occupations once and rising in skill level. Still on the hunt for points.

Mariah Marr: A woman in her 80's who is physically and mostly mentally still in her twenties. She's a scientist (tech more than biology) and smuggler mostly, not a force user or elite warrior, rather using her tech to make up for that. The reason for her lifespan is an amulet from her parents that has kept her alive this long, but also resulted in her being very very attached to it.

Not sure who else I have that I could work in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom