Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Flash of the Past — We'll Meet Again

Coruscant.jpg

Coruscant Apartment
div-orange.png
Outfit: Comfy clothes
Appearance: Link
Tag:
Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

"This is nice..." Valery said as she cuddled up against him on the couch, looking for his arms to wrap around her. With Vera already asleep and the holo still playing some romantic comedy she wasn't really following anymore, Valery wanted to enjoy a moment with her husband. The war and problems of the Galaxy were as intense as always, but sometimes it felt great to forget about it all for just a few hours and focus on her family. Exegol was hopefully going to be the end of the war, allowing them even more time together like this. If Vera's vision turned out to be correct... they'd be very busy with some new additions to that family time.

"Do you uh, ever think back about everything that happened?" Valery then asked after a moment, as her head rested against his chest.

"From our meeting on New Cov to R6 helping me find you captured by those Sith after I came back... our first dates..." she chuckled at the thought and shifted enough to look up into his silver gaze with that smile he always loved to see. This was definitely her silly little romantic side showing again, but ever since she picked up those romantic novels that Kahlil had seen her read through a shared memory, she had wanted something like this.

Thinking about it made her feel butterflies like this was their first date all over again.

"Hmm, of all the things we've gone through, it's crazy to think how it all relied on you waiting for me while I was gone. I know I said that I'd be back but... there was never certainty about it, was there?"

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Think back? Every day."

Kahlil glanced down from the screen, smiling towards Valery. Letting his gaze focus on her. Let his smile grow as he squeezed her gently with the arm wrapped around her. And laughed. Just a little.

"No, there wasn't. But.. I don't know. It felt right to wait for you. No one ever asked me to wait for them before. And with you.. Yeah. It just felt right."

Valery Noble Valery Noble

qhWiryb.jpg

Every day, huh?

She looked up at him and met his smile with one of her own. Sometimes, for some weird reason, she wondered if she was the only one who spent so much time thinking about the good things in the past. Even though she knew that he did too, it was still heartwarming to hear that he felt this way.

"I still feel bad that I asked you to wait... I had some nerve," she chuckled and smiled sheepishly into his eyes. "But I don't want to imagine what would have happened if you hadn't waited for me. You really changed my life and filled a huge hole in my heart, love." This time, Valery leaned in close to press a kiss against his cheek. But it didn't feel like it was enough, so she shifted for a second against his lips.

"Hmm, that set of events that had us part ways for a while started like this too, you know? With me in your arms... just a lot less clothing." Valery grinned and drifted away into memories for a moment~

As rays of sunlight were finally able to slip through the Jungle's trees, Valery's eyes were forced to slowly open. Much of her last few days were a complete blur in the aftermath of her time in stasis, but last night certainly was not. A strong arm was still wrapped around her upper body, and blankets were chaotically covering them up.

Did we really...? After just meeting...

Valery blushed and slowly snaked her way out of his embrace while she sat up, blankets drawn around her for cover. She looked around, found her top, and began to put it on... right as she noticed his eyes opening.

"Good morning," she said with a sheepish smile.

Last edited:

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil yawned. Loudly. Sat up and rubbed an eye before running a hand through the shaggy hair he had. Let his gaze drift a bit before falling onto the woman- Oh. Oh right. He blinked rapidly before glancing away to give some privacy as he sat right up. Well, wait, did she really need privacy after..? No, nope. No peaking. He cleared his throat to clear his mind before lifting the hand up in a brief wave.

"Hey, uh. Sleep well?"

With her cheeks still reddened, Valery nodded while she glanced over her shoulder and finished putting on the top piece of her tunic, "I did, and uh... Thank you for yesterday...for last night." She felt a wave of heat travel through her body when she mentioned last night, but she was being honest.

He had really made a big difference for her.

Still, she couldn't help but notice that he didn't peak, and a more awkward atmosphere lingered now that they weren't driven by passionate emotions. So, in an attempt to keep the ice broken between them, Valery leaned in close and kissed his cheek.

"I hope you slept well too, and how is the wound?" The beast had really gotten him good, but she luckily didn't see him wince too much. Nor did he last night.

Valery then got up, put on the rest of her clothing, and occasionally stole a glance. After what already happened between them, she felt an even stronger pull that kept her from looking away or focusing on something else. It was a feeling she never allowed herself to have, but with him...she couldn't suppress it anymore.

"Do you uh, have anywhere you need to go?" In other words, she was wanting him to stay. Maybe to help her if he wanted to. But for the first time in her life, she felt too shy to directly ask him

Last edited:

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Huh?"

Kahlil blinked before glancing to the bandage on his arm. Right. He chuckled a little as his gaze shifted back to her with a lopsided grin. "Eh, it's fine. Forgot I had it. Bit too distracted." Yeah, he was teasing her this time, now that she'd kissed his cheek. Broke that ice. He stood up, stretched, uncaring of his own lack of clothing before scratching his cheek and glancing around. Food. Breakfast. He should make breakfast.

".. Mm? No. No. I can stick around, unless you're hoping I leave?"

And again he flashed her a smirk as he set about getting something to eat for them both.

"Distracted?" Valery looked at him, confused at first, but she understood what he meant the second that she spotted his smirk. Her eyes visibly widened a tad, her cheeks turned a deep red and for a few seconds, she averted her fiery gaze. She wasn't used to anybody having this kind of effect on her, and she still had no idea how to really handle it.

But... it felt nice.

Valery then reached for a canteen with some water, opened it up, and took a sip right as she turned back to him... when he stood up. Half of her sip went down her windpipe, causing her to choke, and the rest was spat out across the grass.
"O-oh my..." she blushed an even deeper shade of red somehow and coughed several times into her hand. But there was no looking away this time.

"No please," she then said, her voice a little too desperate for her liking. "I uh mean, no. I would like you to stay. I could use your help." Yep, that's the only reason — she totally just needed his help. Realizing that it could come across weird, she looked up into his silver eyes and smiled.

"I also just really like your company. I have some ideas about what I'd like to do next, and if you want to join me... I would really like that."

Kahlil_Div2.png

Oop. She started to choke. At first he was concerned, who wouldn't be? But it was pretty quick for him to realize that she was, ultimately, fine. So he just smirked.

"Now you choke?"

He didn't linger on that, though. Snatched up some clothing to start getting dressed so she wasn't as distracted as she seemed to be. No more choking accidents, if he could help that. He paused though, as he started to hook on his belt. Turned to face her. Stared down without a word.

Then grinned.

"I made quite the impression, did I? Good to know, Master Jedi." And right back to teasing. He snickered, just a little, before nodding his head.

"I'd like that too, I think. And I already offered my help, so why wouldn't I?"

"Now you choke?"

Valery froze up completely, felt her entire face and body burning with heat, and looked up at him with eyes wider than they had been last night. She didn't even know what to say, so she just smiled awkwardly, let out a nervous giggle of sorts, and turned away to grab her boots, hoping that she could hide her face for just a few seconds.

What the hell was that giggle, Val?

She wanted to facepalm but instead focused, drew in a couple of breaths, and put on her boots while she looked back at him. At least he was getting dressed now, so she wasn't nearly as distracted as before. But it didn't matter too much — he went right back to teasing her. Once more, she blushed but this time she tried to push herself through.
"Mhm!" she squealed, a pitch or two higher than her normal voice.

So much for pushing herself through.

"You uh, yeah. You really did... thank you..." Why was she thanking him again?

"So uh, I want to try and get some supplies brought to Spintir. You have a ship that can do that, right?"

Kahlil_Div2.png

This time he watched her more calmly. The smirk was still there, but as he watched how red she got, how embarrassed she was, he couldn't help but feel a little bad about teasing her so much. At least she was laughing and giggling with it, but it felt like he had too much.. Power? Yeah, power. Like their dynamic wasn't really equal. A softer chuckle escaped him as he stepped over to her, reached down to take her chin and pull her into a soft sort of kiss.

On her forehead.

"I can fly you anywhere. Just don't loose that fire you showed me last night, yeah?"

He raised a hand, pulling over his jacket with a tug of the Force to slip it on and start heading back towards the entrance to the room. Breakfast could be made on the ship, he figured.

"Let's get going, Master Jedi. Spintir's far enough away."

Valery sat with her toes curled, sweaty palms, her face covered in a blush, and she could feel her heart pounding in her chest. Never before, had she felt anything this intense because of another person. In the past, before her stasis, any feelings she developed for someone had to be suppressed. But now that she had given in to them last night, she didn't want it to change.

That is what made her so nervous and easily embarrassed. What if this was it? What if he didn't feel the same way about her?

Those questions were all answered when he stepped over and gently tugged up her chin to kiss her forehead. She could feel how he felt, and his question only confirmed it further.
"I won't lose it. I'm just... I've never been in a situation like this before. I really like you," she said, still probably a little awkward and terrible at expressing herself, but she hoped that he could feel how strong her feelings were for him already.

Hopefully, that didn't turn him off. Hopefull-

Stop doubting yourself.

Valery got up to her feet, narrowed her eyes, and poked a finger into his chest, "Just call me Valery or Val. I didn't put in all that effort last night just to have you call me by my rank." She flashed a grin that showed some of her usual confidence a bit again. The two then left behind the Temple and soon reached the landing pad, where the Bastion was waiting for them.

"Nice ship you got there. Looks big enough to live in..." she glanced at him, the corners of her lips tugging up into a smile. They'd surely have to spend some nights in there while they worked together.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Valery or Val, huh? Which do you like hearing more?"

He was both teasing and being genuine at the same time. He paused outside his ship though, staring up at it with a slight smile. His pride and joy, all things considered. At least she was grinning again though. That was good to see. Not that he wasn't going to take the chance to bring that blush back either.

"It's big enough to live in, cook in, make some shipments in," He leaned over beside her, lowering his voice to a whisper.

"Sleep in."

Sounded innocent enough, but it certainly wasn't. He straightened out before leading the way up the ramp.

"C'mon. We should get things set up for travel, alright?"

"Hmm, I like Val but sometimes my full name might be more appropriate," she chuckled and was able to at least not completely melt at this particular tease of his. It also helped that they reached the ship and his eyes turned to look at it, almost proudly so. It meant that the grin that really got her to blush wasn't staring straight into her eyes.

Until it did.

His voice turned into a whisper as he talked about sleeping in the Bastion, and Valery's cheeks turned a soft, rosy color almost instantly.
"I wouldn't mind sleeping with you- I mean in your ship! I mean both?!" Valery's face brightened even more as she spoke her mind about sleeping, rather than what she wanted to say to survive the teasing.

Probably only made it worse.

Valery then squealed quietly - the sound of all her pride dying inside - before following him up the ramp and into his ship. "
Wow, it's quite...home-y. If that makes sense?" She looked at him and smiled.

"
This will be perfect for what I had in mind." The thought made her blush again, as she realized how that could be interpreted.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil was just all grins at this point. Seemed he had the effect he was hoping for, and then some. At least she was honest with her intentions. More than he'd normally be, anyway. He nodded as he motioned towards the various rooms in the ship. Gave a pretty brief tour. They'd be there for a couple days, probably, so why not at least let her be familiar with the ship. Though, he couldn't stop a brow from raising right up as they finished the tour and she spoke out.

And grinned, wide as ever.

"Oh yeah? You uh, wanna explain what you mean or should I take that in the best way possible?"

Valery caught his grin and knew that there was no way to escape the situation she had created for herself. She was flustered, felt her palms getting sweaty, and looked up into his eyes with a sheepish smile touching her lips. "You uh, yeah uhm..." She had to find a way out — a way to get survive the teasing grin that lingered, and in this moment of flustered panic, she got an idea. Stepping forward, Valery decided to pull him into a kiss to answer his question.

Only to realize again that she was too short to reach his lips.

So, with her eyes closed and her lips pushed forward, she suddenly stood glued against him. The second it hit her, she opened her eyes and felt her face burning up all over again.

Please just kiss me.

Is all she could think in the heat of the moment.

Kahlil_Div2.png

He didn't move to meet her. Not at first. No, this was way too amusing. The grin stayed as he loomed over her, his silver eyes just watching with pure amusement as she fully.. Well. Embarrassed herself. But, he wouldn't leave her hanging for too long. Instead he took her chin in his hand and leaned down to pull her into a kiss. Brief, though. Just enough to let her know he wasn't opposed to the idea.

"I'll go get the ship heading out towards our destination. Make yourself at home, Val."

Those few seconds of him looking down into her eyes felt so long, mostly because of how embarrassed she was. But also because of what she saw in those silver eyes. The really strong and very chaotic feelings she had for him were reciprocated, and she once again got her confirmation when he gently tugged up her chin and leaned in close enough for their lips to graze each other, and meet in a soft kiss. Once it broke, Valery lowered herself off her tiptoes and smiled.

"We'll head to Spintir first and take a look at what we need," she said, intentionally choosing to use we. "Then I'm sure you know where to go to buy certain things? I'm... a little out-of-date." She chuckled and pointed down the hallway. "I uhm... will quickly freshen myself up a little...okay?"

She flashed a quick grin, turned on her heels, and left awkwardly fast to lock herself into the bathroom. Finally, alone, she let out a soft sigh and lowered her chin while her hands came up against her face. Valery was a grown woman but still so awkward about liking someone, and then there was the fear of messing things up...

She shook her head, drew in a deep breath, and stared at herself in the mirror.
"He likes me too. I got this..." she splashed some cold water on her face and quickly returned to the cockpit.

"Heyyy," she began while her eyes turned to the viewport. "How long is this trip? Do you uh, maybe want me to make you some food while you... fly?"

"I can cook something for us," she said with a smile. But what he said about not being trapped in his cockpit the entire flight got her mind to wander a little. She looked at him, smirked a bit, and stepped closer to place her hands on his shoulders. "Well, do you have any ideas about how we could... pass the time, then?"

Her tone was a bit seductive, and she squeezed his shoulders. A dangerous game to play after all the teasing from him, and blushing from her, but she enjoyed provoking that side of him. It was going to take time to get used to if that was even possible, but the way he showed affection really made her heart pump.

"Just staring at the stars the entire way there seems a little boring, hm?" She winked and let her arms slide down his chest just a little bit. A tiny bit of teasing from her.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil raised a brow right up as he watched her. Asides from the brow, he didn't seem to react. Not visibly, anyway. His mind was alight with different thoughts, but he kept a calm expression none the less. Which brightened into a smile as he reached down to touch her cheek.

"If you want to be able to cook, you should probably not tease me in such a way before you get the chance."

Then he patted her cheek and stepped past her with a wide, wide grin.

"C'mon. I wanna see what Jedi pass for food."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom