Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resolved Flair Bugs

Emerald

E
They just weren't appearing at all until I cleared my cache. And now, they're having the issue of simply not showing up at all. They're showing up now, but they keep vanishing.

Emerald

E
I tried to take a screen shot, but it won't let me post it on Discord to bring it here. I'm using Microsoft Edge.

Emerald

E
5hTvZS.jpg
This is how it is now. When the Flairs bug out, it appears the tags simply aren't there, unlike now.

A quick google search has revealed that it's not an uncommon issue with Edge, and most resort to clearing the site cache. If you're able, I'd recommend giving it a try on another browser.

Other than that, I can't seem to find a more permanent fix. So I'm going to step away from this thread, and hopefully someone else has a more helpful answer for you bud.

Auraya Irath-Ur

A
Emerald (This is Thesh)

Noticed a similar issue. Did it only happen after you made a post? Because they don't seem to show up on the post you just made right away

EDIT:

See

WX5htm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom