Intent: To give the Galactic Empire a nimble, lightweight offence-heavy assault vehicle to defend its territories on the ground and escort military & command personnel through multiple terrain. The FK-AV Mark 1 is meant as a supplementary mobile gunnery, yet can be brittle if handled improperly. Predominantly built for speed and firepower, its defences are deceptively weak, purposefully done to keep it light and fast.
Development Thread: n/a
Manufacturer: Imperial Shipworks
Model: FK-AV Mark 1; Assault Hover Vehicle
Affiliation: The Galactic Empire
Modularity: With Appropriate Dev Thread/s
Material: Durasteel, Synthmesh
The Imperial Shipworks had need of developing a fast and light ground-based assault vehicle for use with its larger battle tanks and armaments. Meant to veer between the gargantuan AT-AT and still have enough juice to give a fair wallop, the FK-AV M1 is a mass produced scout vehicle with attitude.
- Nimble: Meant to maneuver between AT-AT's and like assault vehicles, the FK-AV Mark 1 is tiny in comparison, yet gains the ability to be piloted into hairpin turns, feats of vehicular acrobatics.
- Large Teeth: The ratio of cannons to body size give the FK-AV M1 a resounding amount of fire power for its size.
- Speed: The FK-AV M1 is built to be light and fast, by far its heaviest components the weaponry it carries.
- Hull: The FK-AV M1 can take a hit. Pelt it with rocks, it'll do fine. Hit it with something more substantial than blaster fire, and it will crumble into smelted pieces of slag.
- Overheating: If cannons are on prolonged fire, the FK-AV M1 will overheat, needing to chill the engine before going off again.
- Capacity: A greater cargo & passenger capacity was nixed for more guns and aerodynamics, if there's a large group someone might get left behind.
- Atmo: Ill equipped to handle flying in the upper atmosphere, the FK-AV M1 can only hover at maximum 11 M off the nearest solid surface.
Height: 3.5 M
Length: 10 M
Width: 4.75 M
Top Speed: 301 KM/H
- Turret Mounted Laser Cannon (2)
- Pilot (1)
- Gunners (2)
- Passenger Max (3)
- Self-Destruct: In lieu of being captured by enemy agents, the FK-AV Mark 1 can be triggered to self destruct by secure Ident-remote or on-vehicle button & timer. Only the Imperial Shipwork upper brass & the Emperor's own trusted companions know of the Self-Destruct capacity of the FK-AV Mark 1.
- Nifty Paint Job: Aditya's hoping the aesthetics are too beautiful to fire upon.
- Gyroscopic Cup Holders: Nobody, and that means nobody spills an Atrisian's tea.