Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oblivion Fixing What Is Lost (Darkwire, Open)

So as it happens, this latest site event actually massively connects with my own personal storyline.

My previous character and this character's mother, Triam Akovin, was once a major ass-kicker who maybe got into a couple of scraps she really shouldn't have survived. Nonetheless, did because it was before her time and I didn't have a good explanation of how she survived. That is until a couple of months ago when Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill posted the amazing idea of a thread to revisit past events you didn't get a chance to participate in. In this one, I had Triam Akovin tinker with an Omni-Bot, get infected with Nanobots she modified, died, and miraculously revived and left none the wiser of her perilous experience.

Years later, she died again, and once again revived without understanding how. Years more, she's had a son, was captured by the Corporate Authorities of Denon and was killed in front of her son by his Doppleganger. Her body was discarded in a trash-filled alleyway to be forgotten.

Except she lived again.

This time, however, she has no memory of anything. She got picked up by a cult-gang called Sargon's Few, and quickly became an enforcer. She had a run-in with her son, who is distraught to find a lookalike to his mother and can't tell if she is real or a bad doppelganger produced by CAD on account of her two flesh arms (she had a cybernetic arm that was removed before death, and was thus regenerated).

With the reconnecting of Omni via the Hypergates, she has once again become an Omni drone... at least partially. She receives visions of his kingdom and misinterpret them as visions of the Primeval God plane of existence, and thus goes on a vision quest to Oblivion to fulfill her destiny. Meanwhile, her son is organizing a mission to hunt down his own mother to get answers and will be following her to Oblivion. Doc Painless Doc Painless is already on board to assist and assess, wondering if anyone else is enticed with my story arc so I'm plopping down an OOC here :)

Feel free to drop suggestions too if you'd like!

Amelia Ardahl

A
Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin

Would have to ask Sarvod Dravis Sarvod Dravis about it since it's his thread, but he and I both want to turn our characters into Omni drones. We have a Public thread going between the two of us right now, currently at 6 posts deep, but no plans or clear means of accomplishing our goal. If you wanted to, you could join and maybe have Triam rewrite us into drones?

Cassus can watch. :p

Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin

Would have to ask Sarvod Dravis Sarvod Dravis about it since it's his thread, but he and I both want to turn our characters into Omni drones. We have a Public thread going between the two of us right now, currently at 6 posts deep, but no plans or clear means of accomplishing our goal. If you wanted to, you could join and maybe have Triam rewrite us into drones?

Cassus can watch. :p

I'm down - I can't believe you forced me to reply here rather than on Discord though. You monster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom