Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fixer Upper

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"That is good to hear that they are helping out." Tom said standing over looking through movies. "I have a pod racing clip of some of the recent ones on tatooine they are still being held there amazingly in mos isley." He then put it on and allowed it to play moving back to sit on the bed. "Really damn a fighter landing gear ouch." Tom looked at it. "Hmm I could talk to dad I am sure he could make you something better as part of your contract. Can't have someone as good as you having to fix you leg all the time." He looked into the man's eyes he could see the pain of the day there. "That day plauges you still doesn't it?"

[member="Mykes Vatak"]

Mykes finally turned his attention to the video. But really, he was listening to [member="Tom Taff"] speaking to him. He shrugged. "It's gives me something to do at least. Always keeps my mind focused if I fix it every now and then." Sometimes tamper with it. He turned to find Tom looking to him, matching his gaze. And he found himself matching Tom's. He slowly nodded. "It does...not a single day goes by that I forget it...Nothing has helped it" he said, still looking. The video was far from his mind now.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
He watched the man as he shrugged "Yeah but.... Wouldn't you prefer to have something newer?" He said looking at him. The feeling wasn't subsiding it was getting stronger. "That is a shame, maybe I can help....." He would say looking deep into [member="Mykes Vatak"] eyes. He was feeling something, he hadn't felt before. The movie had faded away into the background as he could feel his heart beating. God he wanted to help so bad...

Mykes guessed he could go for something new. But that too was going further back in his mind. He was stuck looking at the other. Hapan's were a lot about beauty and while he would not admit it...he was seeing plenty. He hadn't even caught himself staring. Then [member="Tom Taff"] suggested he could help, and that's when Mykes broke away from the gazing. "I don't see how someone can..."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Tom saw something so beautiful. Something he never wanted to let go of. Something even more precious then the animals he had sent so long with. Something so life changing he wanted it forever. Then when [member="Mykes Vatak"] looked away he saw a potential to lose it all. He never wanted to lose this feeling. When Mykes said I don't see how some one could help, Tom closed the gap in second hugging him. "I promise to help you always." He held him close not saying anything else.

Mykes turned back to [member="Tom Taff"] as he saw a flash of movement, then found himself stunned. In a hug...He was getting hugged...Why was he getting hugged? And why was he feeling a warm feeling? He couldn't help himself. It had been so long since anyone had even hugged him. He had met many partners on his travels but they always lasted a few days and never really had anything. But he was never hugged, or at least not like this. "Th...thank you" he said, and he could feel himself on the verge of crying suddenly.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Tom held Mykes close. He could smell how clean the guy was. He could feel his body heat. He held him close. He wanted to defend him from his troubles and the world at large. He could feel him about to cry. "Why are you crying?" Tom would look him in the eyes with a questioning look.

[member="Mykes Vatak"]

Mykes could only smile to himself. It was to hide the crying, but also disbelief at himself. He never cried. Not at this stuff. "Would you believe...no one has comforted me like this?" he asked to [member="Tom Taff"]. The look Tom had was oddly calming and...caring? He still had no idea just how Tom was feeling, and Mykes had no idea how he would feel if he did know.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"Wait really no one ever, well then they never deserved you then." Tom held him close and brushed his hair with his hands. He then said "I want you to know while you are here among this company and with me, you should always feel comforted. If not then I am not treating you right." He looked into [member="Mykes Vatak"] eyes again. Not moving just looking deep into his eyes. The movie was still playing in the background but Tom wasn't listening anymore the only thing that mattered was Mykes.

Mykes felt a bit stunned as [member="Tom Taff"] started to brush a hand through his hair...what was happening? Whatever it was, he was not sure if he could say he was enjoying it. Would it be wrong to say so? He found himself looking into Tom's eyes again. What was this od-

It was in that instance he knew what it was. Mykes couldn't believe how he was feeling, and had not realized himself leaning a little. "T...Tom..." he said slowly, he was most unsure of these sudden emotions.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
He looked deep into [member="Mykes Vatak"] eyes. He never wanted to let him go ever. He felt every thing all of it. He never wanted to let go. He always wanted to be with him. He leaned in slightly as he kept brushing the other guys hair. Mykes then said his name. He was snapped back to reality. He looked at the guy slightly frightened "Is is..... everything okay?"

Mykes wasn't sure anymore. He found himself nodding and he could not figure why. Everything was fine...Yes....Everything was fine. "Everything is....fine." Everything was fine, he felt safe. Comforted. And he did not know why, did not understand any of this. "Everything is fine, Tom...I don't know why, but everything is fine."

[member="Tom Taff"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
He looked again a little unsure. "You sure everything is okay.... I am sure you could figure out why or between us we could figure it out. Is it job safety, is it being able to work on a battleship, is it me....." He went silent after the last one. He didn't want to say anymore feeling his heart catch in his throat. He looked down at the bed. He was so unsure of himself. He just..... He wasn't sure what to do or what to try to say next.

[member="Mykes Vatak"]

The talk of what kept him safe. Mykes listened and then was caught a little off guard at the end, taken by surprise by it. What exactly did he mean by that? He turned away himself. "I...I'm not so sure myself..." He looked to [member="Tom Taff"] again. And his bright hair, his bright blue eyes, his...God, what was he thinking? He just could not help himself. Was it the way he was being held? The way he was having his hair brushed?

Then something came to his mind. "Why...why did you hug me?" There was a momentary pause. "Nothing wrong with it, I just...I just want to know why."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
He looked at the bed and felt his emotions slam into him like a freight truck as he heard I am not sure... It hurt to hear those words so much so that he almost missed the second part of the conversation. Why did you hug me. Tom looked up shrugged and looked back down at the bed. "I don't know I just... I just felt like it was the right thing to do. I now think I may have been wrong and I am sorry...."

He went deadly silent not saying anything or moving the one constant was him looking down at the bed. He could feel tears welling up, it wouldn't be long before he started crying.

[member="Mykes Vatak"]

Mykes Vatak looked at [member="Tom Taff"], looking down. He had said something wrong, hadn't he? Tom then looked up, matching his gaze. As soon as he heard the apology, and then there was the silence. Mykes did something...

He pulled Tom into a hug. "It's not wrong. Nothing was wrong with it...I just...I'm not sure what to feel about it but it...it doesn't feel wrong" he said in response. Now it was his turn to hold him close.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Tom was looking down at the bed when he was pulled into a hug. He gasped at the surprise of it as he was pulled in close to [member="Mykes Vatak"]. It stopped him from crying that was sure. Tom heard him say say a few things most of it he didn't listen to as he embraced the hug. "It is okay I think cause I honestly don't know how I feel about you... It just felt right at the time to hold you close and want to look after you." He was held close. He just enjoyed the moment for the most part.

[member="Tom Taff"]'s words was speaking back to Mykes. He smiled lightly. He understood now. "You feel something for me now, do you?" How did he not see it?! It was most unexpected as well. So if he were to be honest, he didn't know exactly how to proceed. "I...I mean we...did just meet and...and..." How was he supposed to continue? The warm feeling felt more and more and more in him.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
He kept the hug going. "I might like you or something like that." He smiled slightly so [member="Mykes Vatak"] did like him back that made him so happy. He was overjoyed. "I know we just met and this is going so fast. But I think I really like you a lot, I wanna know how much do you like me?" He would pull out of the hug to look mykes in the eyes. He wanted to see for himself how much this guy liked him.

Mykes perhaps did like him. Was that the feelings? He knew he recognized them when he came across he found rather cute, and comforting, and...wait, he was describing [member="Tom Taff"] right now. That pretty much answered it for him. "I...perhaps a bit..." he said quietly. He felt his face warm. Was he blushing now? It sure did feel like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom