Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fist of the Empire (Group For Knights/Acolytes)

Darth Grimoire

D
Fist of the Empire
The Sith Knights Legion
Introduction
The Fist of the Empire is a One Sith Knight and Acolyte Military Organization that pairs a Sith Knight and Acolyte together and assigns them to a Sith Trooper Unit to Command in order to carry out specific Operations for the Empire.

The organization is designed to promote the Sith Code amongst
its initiates and to develop their military/force prowess through practical applications of their skills in the field.

OOC Explanaition
So, seeing with Hauntruss daughter - Grimoire - I am starting once again at the bottom ranks of force users I wanted to find a way to meet and develop relationships with fellow Sith Knights and Acolytes. But, I noticed there wasn't really a way besides leaving it to the devices of the Knights/Acolytes themselves.

So I decided to create this organization, which is specifically designed to allow Acolytes/Knights to meet one another, develop an RP relationship, teach each other. Also allows for acolytes to get some training via actual RP missions (rather than lurking around trying to find Sith Lords for specific training threads). Its a more fun and faster way to gain experience - not to mention get more immersed into the machinery and plot of the faction for newbies.

What is required
How this is going to work is, going to create a Sith Knight/Acolyte body system, in which via a master list a Knight/Acolyte are paired together and given a Sith Trooper group to command.

Beyond these I would like at least 3/2 Sith Masters to help watch the group IC'ly as Overseers. However, OOCly this is all managed and run by Knights/Acolytes as this is their organization to command and develop.

For your consideration
[member="Vrag"] [member="Reverance"] [member="Darth Isolda"]

and input from current Sith Knights and Acolytes would be
appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom