Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fist of Steel

When her attack wa canceled it hadn't surprised her, her tiredness, and rage wasn't allowing her to think as clearly as she would have. He grabbed her leg and threw her to the ground, and it all happened with great speed. Her back hit the ground hard, which caused her to grunt a little, while her face scrunched up. She was breathing heavily as she layed there on the ground; eyes closed.
She heard him speak to her, his words really got under her skin, and she would only accumulate more rage. She was known to have to have an monstrous temper that could increase and increase. She channeled all of it into strength and speed, a whole new level she had reach. She was unknowingly using an ability which was called force rage.

She got herself back up, and she was gonna give it one more try. She ran up with considerable speed, and ferocity. She had her right hand up, balled into fist preparing for an attack. When she got close enough she quickly spun around, and switched her hands now attack with her left fist. She jumped back a couple of feet, and used the force to jump a couple of feet into the air. As she came down she had her right leg up, almost parallel to her body. She was attacking with a falling axe kick, that had considerable force behind it.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I smiled as the woman literally looked as though she was burning with power. Clearly she was using force rage if she knew it or not. She came in with a right fist only to spin around with a left. It seemed as though that was her thing of spinning and going with punches. The smile on my face stayed the same as I ducked under the swing by bending with my back. The knuckles of her fist came over my face so close that I could smell the sweat inside her hand. Suddenly she leaped into the air with a flip and came down with an ax kick.

I had only seen one of these before, and at the time the man who had utilized it did so very effectively. Just as this woman was. Bringing my arms up in a X formation I had a small barrier on my arms as she came down hard. Hard enough that with the force rage, momentum, and the force itself My body was pushed down to be in the center of a crater where the flagstones of the ground once where hole. As it ended I reached up and grabbed her leg to pull her off of me. Quickly I brought her down and twisted her in one movement. And then I gave her a bear hug.

it was to keep her from not moving. I needed to talk to her when she was rational not in the middle of a force rage, So I knew that she would be like a bull with a firecracker up its ass. Jumping around and bucking me off so she could get at me again. Quickly I pushed my mind into hers and spoke in a calm voice. "Stop fighting, Or I break your bones then speak with you."
@[member="Tahl"]

She had clearly seen red, she had only reached this point of rage a couple of times in her life. Of course he out maneuvered her punch, it didn't surprise her. That was all she remembered, after her punch she had blacked out and was in a complete rage. She was screaming when he grabbed her, bear hugging her to keep her still and from throwing anymore blows. Not only was she a danger to him, but to herself the most. She was struggling to break free with as much force as she could, but it was working @[member="Darren Shaw"] had a good grip on her, and it kept getting tighter and tighter the more she struggled. "Ahhhhh!...." Loudly came from her mouth before quickly going silent. She suddenly came out of it slowly getting weaker and weaker. Her head had come to settle on his shoulder. She was in a massive state of exhaustion.

Slowly she calmed. As she moved more and more I hugged tighter and tighter. She was a force to be reckoned with as a few times I almost lost her. Still I kept a hold. Her head finally rested on my shoulder with a sigh that told me she had given up for now. Ever so gingerly I removed my hands from their lock around her moving my hands to her shoulders. "Are you hurt Tahl?"

I asked her again as I want her to be truthful to me. She had been struggling so much that I thought I might have heard a few pops, but it could be just pops like how I would pop my knuckles. Even then, if she did break anything I would heal her with some small amounts of healing that I had just casually learned over the years. "If you are we can fix that."
@[member="Tahl"]

Her eyes barely open, while her head rested on his shoulder, she didn't wanna talk really. "I'm fine.. Thanks. I'm sorry mystery guy" she said in a slowed tone of voice, which was obvious evidence to her exhaustion. "Nothing needs fixing, Im fine. Don't worry about me." She pulled away and sat down on the ground in front of him. Looking down for a second, she quickly glanced up with a smirk on on her scuffed up face. "Did I beat you up?" She said in a jokingly manner. She had noticed the crater, and wondered where it came from. "Hey mystery guy... I'm sorry for that. I blacked out for a sec there" she said with an apologetic tone of voice. Hopping he would forgive her.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I smiled as she called me 'Mystery man" I let her sit down, and I followed suit so I wouldn't have to talk down to her. "Call me Darren, and No you didn't beat me up." I shook my head at her joking voice. As much as she was full of fire in her heart she looked to have a calm side. "Do you remember why you blacked out?" I asked with a turn of my head. If she didn't know then I would reveal to her that she unconsciously used Force Rage. And it was not a power to be taken lightly. Using it at the wrong moment could kill a person. It may have not been a weapon or power from another person, but if you were not ready to use it, and did so, you could die from your own overcharge of power.

@[member="Tahl"]

She smiled, "we'll that sucks" she said making another joke. She chuckled a little bit and then turned her head to look at him when his tone seemed to get serious. She looked away,"I umm, sometimes I get so angry....then I just black out... I have no idea what happens after. This has only happened a couple of times in my life, and I'm usually exhausted afterwards. It's drains my abilities whatever it is." She said in a more serious tone of voice. Pushing all the humor away for just a second.

She hadn't know exactly this was a ability she was using, she only knew that its was tied to her anger. She had been known to rage but not usually to the point like this. Somehow she knew it was natural for her to be so exhausted after waking up from being blacked out. Maybe...maybe....he had a better explanation.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I smiled as she explained how she blacked out slightly from the complete rage built up in her. Nodding my head at Tahl, I went to explain what she did. "Thats because you are using the force to power you. The correct term for it is Force Rage, but it seems that you use in naturally. However that it may be, You don't have full control of it. Blacking out from the power is you using way to much energy, way to fast. Learn to control this and you can out battle someone for a long time. While they will be sweating and panting, you will have not broken a sweat. Hell you wouldn't have been even breathing hard if you do it right."

Standing up I offered my hand to her to help her up if she wanted it. "Now if you want to continue working at this we can. Just mind you, It will take time and the patience of a rock."
@[member="Tahl"]

Tahls face showed confusion, she thought to herself, "Woah, force rage? Who would've known...." Tahl had been using this ability her entire life without knowing what was going on. This whole time she could've killed herself, or someone else. Guess she was lucky to have found @[member="Darren Shaw"] in time. She looked at him as he kept explaining it to her, first time she was had someone willing take the time to go over things with her in quite a long time. She felt a little attachment form, which was cool because she thought maybe she had found someone who had actually enjoyed her company. She watched as he stood up and offered out his hand. She smiled and took it, him helping her up. Tahl nodded at his offer, "Yeah, let's do it. HAHAHA! That was funny!" She said slapping him on the back, probably overdoing it.

I smiled as she thought I was joking at the "patience of a rock." and I was not. When learning force rage, one had to be very mindful of their own strength. The way to gauge this was by how much punishment your body could take, or how much damage you could send in the one direction. As she offered my hand up she slapped me on the back. As much as she may have been forceful I felt almost nothing. With her and exerting herself, I had to be careful. Smiling I grabbed her arm as she tried to take it back. my hand wrapped around her wrist

"You know how to punch correctly right?" I wanted to see if she could do it correctly because what we will be doing next could ether help her a ton, or would injure her hands and arms so much that it wouldn't even be funny years after it had taken place. "If you do, then tell me what you do, then show me."
@[member="Tahl"]

Tahl wiped the tears from her eyes, she was laughing, but he clearly wasn't joking. She slapped his back slightly giving him praise for what she thought was a joke, and he suddenly with speed grabbed her wrist rather tightly. She turned her head quickly, and has a surprised expression on her face, as she was completely caught off guard, "Woah, I mean its only our first date mystery guy, and that's a pretty intense grip you have on me there." She said trying to make light of the situation. He asked her if she knew how to punch correctly, which puzzled her. She thought to herself, "isn't punching...just punching?." She looked up at him, "Well I am a martial artist so I wouldn't assume I do" she said with a smirk. She wondered what made him ask her a question such as that. He told her to show him. Tahl slowly took back her wrist, and rubbed it slightly. She took a couple of steps back so that she had a little room. She stood in front of him, and quickly through her right arm back, shooting it forward with some force behind it, aiming for his chest.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

Before she could even see my hand coming up. I had caught her fist, smiling. I twisted my wrist to bring the bottom her her wrist up and bent my hand down. Her hand would be in pain, but as much as that was, pain was a motivator, and a teaching tool. "See how easily I did that?" I let go of her wrist to let her nurse it. "No punching is not just sending your fist to hit the foe, It is not just an arm movement. It is a full body movement. When you punch you need to seen as much energy as you can behind it. The position I showed you earlier will help with this." I then got into the position myself, and slowly reenacted a good punch. "Look at my legs while I send a punch. My non dominate fot will move forwards and my right foot will go onto its toes." I reenacted the motion many times to show how it worked. "Now watch my arms and back." I faked a punch once more to show that my entire body moved while I sent a punch. "Now I want you to do it."

@[member="Tahl"]

She quickly retracted her arms, and started rubbing her wrist. Tahl scrunched up her face, and gave him a little face. "That's really hurt Darren.....I like it! Your the perfect master." She said praising him. Even though she seemed to be paying around, she made sure she really learned the lesson at hand, she would hate for him to feel like his time was being wasted on someone who had completely no potential. She nodded her head when he told he it was a full body movement. One could hear the wind break when he demonstrated the punch. She watched his legs, and how he had them placed, she herself was practicing it while he demonstrated. She got into position, placing her feet where they need to be, planted to the ground. She blew her hair out of her face, and assumed the position he had taught her.

When she felt ready Tahl quickly brought her arm back placing energy behind it, her dominate foot quickly came forward, sending her left backwards. She followed the punch all the way through aiming again for his chest.
@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I smiled as set myself to stand easily. Even then, I wanted to give her some accomplishment on hitting me. Only after do I regret it. Her fist came towards my chest at speeds that would have made any other man crap their shorts. Her fist hit me directly in the chest and sent me flying back a few meters. I had let an "umph" escape my lips as she really did hit like a hammer. Smiling I got up to look at her. "Good, now thats for a very strong punch. For smaller ones you use less of your legs and more of your hips in a twisting motion. Try it."
@[member="Tahl"]

She retracted her fist, and placed her hands on her hips, as she watched the man fly back. She nodded, and slightly jumped up and down. She ran over to @[member="Darren Shaw"] "I did it! I just feel it, I'm gaining more control! This is really cool, thanks!" She was excited and holding his arm, "Are you ok?... I mean I know I can be a little rough" she said worrying about his health. He smiled and got up, praising her for passing that lesson. He told her to try for a much smaller one, which she readily did. She quickly got in front of him, and she naturally assumed the stance she had been taught previously. She threw another punch aimed for his chest, her legs didn't move quite as much as the first one she did, and she used her hips more for this. She was getting the hang of placing energy behind all her blows.

As she sent the second punch towards me I only smiled as she clearly thought about how I was turning out, rather than what she will be doing later. My hand came up and caught her fist for what seemed the thousandth time. "Good. That is used for more close encounters rather than the first one. Now that you have a hang of it. Do you want a challenge?"
@[member="Tahl"]

Well she had been training quite a lot, and for him to offer a challenge seemed rather pleasing, and relaxing. She retracted her fist, and placed a finger on her lip, while her face showed the fact that she was pondering his offer. She suddenly threw her fist in the air, and had a rather serious look on her face. Nodding her head, "Ofcourse, I would love a challenge mystery guy!" She said, while cracking her knuckles. She was rather curious, if this was a fight she wondered how she would fair. Well he was a master, and she was just learning how to control, and enhance her already massive strength. More importantly she didn't wanna rage again.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

Smiling as she raised her fist into the air. I nodded my head once "Be ready to fight for your life."

As if on cue I aimed a punch at her face only to stop when a third fist came out of nowhere to hit her. Smiling I took a step back to reveal a second person. Only the person looked exactly like me. Then I stepped to the side to reveal a second phantom of myself. in unison we spoke. "Try to fight all of us Tahl."

@[member="Tahl"]

She was thrown off by the sudden stop of his fist, and the arrival of another which couldn't have come from him. She took the punch head on, and looked to see how this possibly happened. Her eyes widened, while she rubbed her face. Once he moved out of the way he revealed two copies of himself, and exact copies of himself. They all spoke in unison, provoking her to fight them all. She would really have to push her limits with this one. "This is perfect for Matukai training!" She said taking the stance she was taught which became natural to her. She figured she would have to separate them so she was gonna try something she had never tried before. Tahl used her massive enhanced strength to punch the ground, causing the ground the break, and crack from her all the way to them. She had surprised herself seeing that it worked.

@[member="Darren Shaw"]

(Alrighty edited!)

Smiling I watched as she tried to separate us. Only would that not work. To take on a group that was larger than one, you wanted to keep them at one place where you could easily see them. Now with three of them split up All three of them smiled. Walking around two went to stand at each side of her while one stood where he was at.

All three of me came in for a single punch with the right arm towards her chest.
@[member="Tahl"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom