Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Test.... Fighting the Sandworms (Rangers)

[member="Kaitlyn Solay"]

Cazador

The Rangers were getting improved as she moved, Willa hadn't really met all of them but she tried to work with some of the other ranger's in getting new gear to improve upon for them. She had been building upon the armor and it was in a phase two standing now while she stood there with her helmet clipped to her belt and checking the stealth plates and unit on her belt. She had silvermist and nightwish on her hips as she was walking with some of their weapons series.

"You ready to begin?" She said it while looking from under the cloaks hood looking towards the desert and the mines on the planet for Aurodium were in the large deserts. They had been working on a number of things and transports they could use from exiting the massive city of chains gave them plenty of things to do. She was looking out at it as the massive sandworms were in the desert moving around. The large beasts of the planet that drifted on the currents of the wind.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Oh how she hated the sand. It got everywhere. The Antar IV born would much rather be on a snow planet like Midvinter playing in it as Kaitlyn and her assigned Jedi, [member="Judah Lesan Jr."], did during the recent Fete celebration, but that was neither here nor there. The Antarian Rangers had a mission to gain materials for them to make better weapons to use against Force users. Kaitlyn in particular was interested in updating her melee weapons; a sword and twin daggers.

The brunette Ranger kept an alert posture with blaster riffle at the ready as blue eyes scanned the sand for those damnable worms that seemed to drift on the currents of the wind upon the sand dunes.

"Ready, M'am,"

[member="Willa Isard"]

[member="Kaitlyn Solay"]

Willa looked at her while she was moving with some of her eyes tracking in the desert as she motioned towards the cloud car they had for the ranger's to use. Its repulsors able to avoid the sand and speed she was certain could outrun a sandworm but they would still have to be careful as she was looking over some of the things and had a small grin. "Alright hop in and if anything tries to eat us... shoot it." She was setting it up while moving them forward into the desert and they had the ranger's arsenal with Willa sliding the combat knife to the side while the vahla put her hod down and the small braids were in the wind heading towards the locator beacon at the mines. "There may be pirates at the mines, we don't have enough to protect the mines the jedi have worked to uncover with their crystals so other ones used to fund us."

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Kaitlyn gave a nod of thanks and jumped into the cloud car [member="Willa Isard"] was driving, plopping down onto the passenger seat with relief. She hadn't done much with the Antarian Rangers themselves as Kait had been busy aiding [member="Judah Lesan Jr."], who had adopted her as his ranger after doing missions with him on Antar V and Dac. They were good together, too good, which scared the young ranger to death. Keeping things professional after the Fete celebration and the mistletoe kisses that came with it would be hard. It was good to have some space.

"Oh don't worry… I will shoot to effect. Those worms give me the creeps," the brunette replied with a shiver going down her spine, then looked at the GPS data screen to see where abouts they were headed. The mines were near a mountainous region.

"Pirates huh? Can't be any worst than the ones we flushed out of the Pindaar system where my homeworld is located. Those cowards blew up innocents, killing thousands of Antarians including my mother."

[member="Kaitlyn Solay"]

Willa gave a nod to the other ranger as they were going and she brought up the holodisplay showing the mine as the drones for the sniper rifle and their wrist computers were setup to scout the desert. The sounds of the worms as sme came out of the sand and seemed to be chasing other things in the distance. The large wheels the planet used to travel and dwarfed the worms to protect from them. More things were out there but they seemed to either fly above the sands and vibrations or run a whole lot faster as the mine was coming up in the distance. "So where have you been? With the lack of rangers I have been trying to keep track of all the ones we got."

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Kaitlyn's dark tresses blew around in the wind as the cloud car sped across the sand dunes towards the mines. She should have tied her back because now it would be just a nest of rats.

"I have been mainly doing humanitarian missions with Jedi Padawan [member="Judah Lesan Jr."] We were helping with the resettlement of freed slaves, and Medics Without Borders providing security for the medical organization. It was very rewarding, but now it is time to get back to doing things with the Silver Sanctum Coalition," Kait smiled, then in turned asked [member="Willa Isard"] the same question.

"What about you? And how many rangers do you have in your squad?"

[member="Kaitlyn Solay"]

Wila listened to her as the gunned the cloud car and aside from that voi speeder this was one of the few things able to reach fighter speeds when really going as she looked to the middle of the desert. "There are not many left, at best there is one or two others that have been around aside from the twins but they are always around and willing to help fight." She smirked with that and the twins were soldiers through and through not wasting a lot of time aside from using the walkers they had... With a look up and forward Willa could see it. The mines and several ships as she clenched on the controls getting one of the E-Webs up as it popped. "Alright take the gun and we'll strafe them, make sure your gear is all ready to go."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom