Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

virHOp.png
Armor: Project GARUDA | Obsidian-type Strike Armor (Look)
Weapons: Purple Lightsabers and Mini-Gamorrean Axe
Tags: [member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"]

vh26S8.png
This was a little nerve racking. Cezar made sure her true identity was not brought over from the Jensaarai order. To the order she served now, she was just Elisabeta Alexandrescu, a Jensaarai Defender. Dathomir, her actual gender, Cezar, the wars, and much more was left in the hands of her Saarai-kaar. A fresh start was needed. One that she ruined when meeting her new best friend. Actually, it was her first friend she ever had. The mistake could have been from the pain of being bitten or shock of a wolf changing into a woman. Still, Cezar would have told by now as the friend was someone would never think of replacing.

Finding one of the smaller training rooms, Cezar walked to the other side of the room. She turned around and found her spot. Jensaarai joked that their armor was their flesh. It was why some never removed theirs once they had crafted. Cezar only removed it to wear her new order’s armor. Being familiar with crafting, she had adjusted hers slightly on a more appearance level. The toys under the hood were all to her liking and some were far more advanced than her hand crafted Jensaarai armor that was on display in her ship.

Cezar knelt down. Her sabers were placed two feet in front of her with her axe before them. The helm was set in front too and centered it in between the knees. Her hood was up to hide a bit of her hair but more control it for the time being. This was a modify way she started her battles on Dathomir. Centering oneself before facing a major hurdle, it was why the room changed for her. The room was the same, but for Cezar, she was back on the grasslands of Dathomir. Her clan making the men they changed face a larger force. Clan wars were happening from the two ruling parties having gone silent. The Clans were wanted to dominate each other once again.

The present-day hurdle was dealing with the Dominus Prime. She wanted to show she was ready to move up. Her skills made her different, but the battles she faced for the CIS and Knights. In Jensaarai, knights and masters were just defenders. Nothing was important but the mission of the order. Her best friend being used to packs and placement had pushed a little for her to make a leap to improve herself. Faith in her skills and suggesting of her friend, this was path she was taking.
vh26S8.png

I am a son of the Mountain.
redbar.png
Location: Obsidian Headquarters | Objective: Oversee the day to day | Tags: [member="Cezar Alexandrescu"] | Equipment: Master-Obsidian Strike Armor, Obsidian Ring
A new batch of recruits had been training in the main hall for most of the morning. Cardinal had been watching them closely, taking interest in their development even in the earliest stages of their training. He stood beside their instructor as they practiced their hand to hand combat. The Knight's Obsidian employed several different styles of martial arts, but this class seemed to have a knack in the Echani martial arts. Perhaps Cardinal was a bit impressed, yet his eyes would never tell. The sunburnt orbs scanned the room with a tone of indifference before the Dominus Prime tapped the shoulder of the instructor. "I will be back after their afternoon studies, but you are right, this group does have potential." He said.

Cardinal turned from the main hall, pulling his crimson hood over his head as he moved through the threshold and into the main hall. Exhaling, he placed a hand over his chest for the briefest of moment's before his steps grew shallow. There was a momentary shift in The Force which caused Cardinal to glance back down the hall. He could sense something coming from nearby. A subtle anxiety that felt almost linked to the Dominus Prime himself. Cardinal gave off a low, almost animalistic, rumble that erupted from his throat. He stretched into the twisting nether of The Force, closing his eyes to focus his concentration. As he reached out, his eyes snapped open when he realized the source of the anxiety. "Alexandrescu."

Although his first instinct was to disregard the feeling he decided against it, making his way back down the way he had come. Passing the main training room he was led to one of the smaller rooms where Elisabeta seemed lost in meditation.

Crossing his arms, he elected to interrupt her moment of reflection. His voice was as it always was, low and paced yet not withholding the stand-offish tone it often came with. "Knight Alexandrescu. Do you have a moment?" He would ask, one of his hands brushing against his chin while he spoke.
redbar.png

vh26S8.png
The memory had not taken all her senses away. Cezar was there in the room while other parts of her had slipped into the memory of old. The grasslands were peaceful but the battle was coming. Her hands fisted up. The battle was coming earlier than their clan mother had said. There was no sound. The charging clan was screaming. It could be seen on their faces, but everything was silent for Cezar.

Then came a sound. One not of the memory but in the room she was in. It did not fit the memory as she was called by the witches slave, and this voiced had called her Knight Alexandrescu. That only registered a little to her. The mind had the memory running all other senses. It was why Cezar sprung up to her feet in a flash, and summoned her axe to hand in the same moment.

After a couple of blinks, the grasslands returned to the room. She was embarrassed when she saw the one in the room with her. The axe even dropped to the ground. Soft, feminine voice almost whispered out, “Dominus Prime…” Cezar need to regain her composure. Working on that quickly, she did give a bow towards the man. Blurting out a little faster than normal, the way she knew she needed to work hard on that composure. “Can have all the moments.”

vh26S8.png

[member="Cardinal Vi'dreya"]​

redbar.png
Cardinal's eyes followed Cezar as she took her weapon into her hands. He remained unmoving, unconvinced that she was actually any type of threat and not merely startled from her moment of meditation. When she spoke he could not help but let out an amused sound that bordered between a scoff and a chuckle. However it was not malicious nor aimed towards her, merely in a moment of nostalgia it was aimed at himself. "The mind is the most dangerous battlefield., you know?" He said, tapping his temple briefly.

"Something on your mind." He stated, not bothering to pose his inquiry as an actual question. The Dominus Prime did not know much about the Knight before him, save that she was a capable warrior and had maintained a positive record.

Dipping his hands in the nether once again the Dominus Prime would attempt to use his skills in Force empathy to ascertain Cezar's discontent. All the while, he would speak again in an attempt to reinforce the reason for his presence. "You seem disturbed. Is everything alright?"
[member="Cezar Alexandrescu"]
redbar.png

vh26S8.png
Disturbed and things on Cezar mind was the norm for her. The woman had issues from letting the memories of old from over taking her senses. Her disorder was a blessing and curse. The details of all her memories were better than her experiencing in the moment. Every detail was recorded and saved. However, the other side waited the curse. It easily sent her deep into those memories. Everything changed to fit the memory. Often it was super easy to trigger an episode.

“You don’t know how true that is about the mind is the most dangerous battlefield. I am always at war with it.” Cezar sadly had to say. It wanted to drag her in to endless memories. Become lost in the past life, and never be able to witness the present. “In this moment, old memory of Dathomir… My curse has been getting worse. I had it seemly under control while training with Jensaarai. But something here is bugging or stressing me, and I can’t place my finger on it.”
vh26S8.png

redbar.png
As Cezar spoke, Cardinal's eyes softened for a moment as he heard the words she spoke. The galaxy was a horrid, wretched place that held horrors for everyone within it. More and more common were the hellish stories that worked their way into the Knight's Obsidian. The Confederacy had become a haven for many in the galaxy that could not find a home among others, and with them came stories from all walks of life. Most believed orders like the Knight's Obsidian, the Jedi, and the Sith were the exception to these horrors. However, Cardinal had seen they were the object of more pain that salvation, and in his older years it was a cycle he was growing tired of seeing.

"Wars, even wars with the mind, come and go." He assured her, shaking his head before offering a brief closed lip smile. Cezar explained her pains a bit more and Cardinal gave an empathetic nod.

For a moment Cardinal remained silent, as if considering what she had just said. "Tell me about this curse. Perhaps I can help you. If not help you overcome it, help you bear it."
redbar.png

vh26S8.png
Help her with the curse. That was offered before to her by another order leader. Still Cezar was open to explaining it again. Talking about it could help her out, it could be a little therapeutic of getting some of it off one’s chest. She took a deep breath in and exhaled slowly. Then she started, “I called it a curse because I always had it, but Saarai-kaar said it was a blessing too. A gift from the force… so this cursed gift lets me remember my past with like insanely accurate details. The curse comes from the triggers… you know like when you just take a second to remember something similar to whatever you are doing at that moment. Well for me, I get pulled in. Non-stop feed of whatever the memory is. Everything changes for me as if I was there living it for the first time again… and people… and…”

Cezar had to stop. Her eyes were watering up. She did not want to say more because it bring up memories of her kill innocent people that were victims to her lost in the memories. Never once wanted to hurt others because she saw what she did through the memories. It ruined other lives along with hers. She did not want to relive those realizations over again. It would be like a knife her heart yet again.
vh26S8.png

redbar.png
Patient eyes remained on Cezar as she explained the details of her abilities. Cardinal was a warrior of his years, yet he was far removed from the troubles of his past. They were filed away and called upon only when he needed them. To hear a warrior to be so burdened by her past, it was saddening. The man ran a hand over his grizzled beared before shaking a head at her words. "This I cannot fix." He explained to her, taking a step forward while one of his hands disappeared into his pocket. Producing a small red handkerchief, Cardinal held it out to the woman to dry her moistening eyes. "But that does not mean I cannot help." He said, before passing by her as if caught by another matter.

"The Force is powerful and mysterious. No one knows the extent of it's power. I have seen men destroy entire battleships with nothing but their will and skill in The Force. Darth Metus, who instructed me, is a man capable of abilities and powers that some would question the integrity of."

Cardinal's hands disappeared beneath his cloak, while he tilted his head curiously. "Yet, one of those abilities he passed to me and I believe it can help you." Cardinal's left hand came from under his cloak and he held a single finger to his temple. "The power to erase memories. It is a difficult technique to learn and relies greatly on a wielders ability to dip into the The Force."
redbar.png

vh26S8.png
Erase memories was the idea given to Cezar. It frightened her of such an idea. She had been forced to learn her spells, combat skills, and more from the torture and clan wars. How would that mean for her as the person. Would she revert to Cezar the boy before her clan forced the change? More and more what ifs came to mind that was causing her to panic a little. Also, she began to wonder if there were better way for her. This was odd and new to her as Dathomirian and Jensaarai ways were all she really learned. A bit meekly commented, “Wouldn’t erasing mean that I will be erased too?”
vh26S8.png

redbar.png
The thought that erasing memories would affect Cezar was certainly something to be considered, however Cardinal knew it would be better to explain the process a bit more. He held up a hand, requesting her silence for a moment before he spoke.

"Do you know how The Force strips memories away?" He asked, arching a brow at the woman before clearing his throat. "There are different ways for it to be done, yet the technique I have mastered is almost a form of mental manipulation. You can use The Force on yourself, or others, to influence their minds to ignore certain parts of their history." He explained.

"This technique is not a simple one but the added bonus is it seldom changes your personality. Also, it can be easily reversed if you so wish. Say I was in a terrible speeder crash as a boy and wanted to forget the ordeal during....a swoop bike competition." Cardinal nearly chuckled as he spoke, as the man hated swoop bikes with a burning passion. "I can temporarily mute that crash in my mind, and once the competition is over I can just as easily reverse the effects. However, the more you want to forget and the more you influence yourself, the less stable the technique will become."

redbar.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom