Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First RP! One on One or small group?

I’m working on a character right now and this will be my first time doing a solid RP. I’m a regular with D&D so I figured I would give this a shot.

I want to do an RP as a force sensitive Togruta who is a princess/chieftain daughter. The idea would be to have the tribe lands be located on a deposit of Kyber crystal or something along those lines; something that the sith would want control of.

To make peace with the tribe the daughter (my character) is arranged to marry a Sith Lord. Eventually he comes to find out that she is force sensitive and trains her.

I could run the same scenario with a Twi’lek Dancer. Ultimate goal is to be Sith Apprentice.

I know this is kind of a dorky (self indulgent?) idea but it’s a fun one I’ve had rattling around that I would love to flesh out with the right group or person.

Thoughts an feedback are appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom