Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Recall Notice + Active Thread List

giphy.gif

As many of you might already be aware, ORC received its first recall notification yesterday. This does not mean that the faction is getting recalled at this time. What this means is that our activity has been lower than acceptable for that of a major faction. In two weeks, Chaos staff will hold another vote to determine if we should be recalled from major status—so that means that we have two weeks to show them that the ORC is still alive and kicking!

Below is a list of our current active faction threads:
  • Dominion of Drexel-Here Be Dragons- Travel to the aquatic world of Drexel to fight pirates and explore an underground civilization.
  • ORCtoberfest- Grab a brew, socialize, start a bar fight and more to support the rebuilding of Utapau.
  • Gone Fishin’- Join Jorus and the gang to relieve old Sovereignty and Collective space of their valuables.
  • Bad Cargo: Terminus- Hunt some asexually reproducing monsters on Terminus.
We’re cooking up more ideas behind the scenes as well, and we encourage our members to make suggestions if they have any ideas!

Pick a thread or two (or three, or four) that piques your interest and join us in breathing some life back into the Outer Rim Coalition. As always, feel free to contact staff if you have any questions or concerns.

In the wise words of DJ Khaled:

wctiEzW.gif

Minor point of clarification: the 'valuables' I'm after are members. Gone Fishin' is a recruitment thread.

And yeah, I'm not hugely worried. Seven factions got recall warnings this weekend. We can easily be in the top half of those. Let's just have some fun.

Isaiah Dashiell

I
[member="Makai Dashiell"][member="Zak Dymo"] [member="Delila Castillon"]

Did someone say underwater party? C'mere little cousin Maki, let cousin Izzy show you a few things... *whips out the illicit party materials*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom