Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Order Naval Organization

Well. We, the Navy, are somewhat of a mess. We have low numbers, a wish washy system of command. ANd heck, most of the time there is an FO fleet in play, it's not us. Some of you don't know me, actually, none of you know me. I am William Kerkov, your new Grand Admiral. I, having experience, was hired here to bring back the Imperial navy to it's glory long forgotten. First, we must organize.

If someone could get me the actual numbers for our fleet, that would be great. because I only know what we have, not how many or anything else and it would be very helpful if I did. If we just go by the system of we know what we ships classes we have then we just take a certain number of each into a balanced fleet, that's ok with me. I just want to know what's going on.

Command structure. I know we have the Naval Ranks discussion, but all I know is what rank everyone is. We need a command structure of who is in charge of what, who takes order from who, etcetera. If we had the ships that would be great, but right now I will make a rough one using the names on the Navy ranks section, if someone would like to also be put on this first draft structure, just write below. If you know someone who should be on here (This includes the star fighter corps) then write below.

Command Structure​
Grand Admiral [member="William"] Kerkov​
Head of the Navy​
Admiral of 1st Fleet​
Admiral [member="Avicus DuSang"]​
Admiral of 2nd Fleet​
Reports to Grand Admiral Kerkov​
Commander [member="Roderik von Brinkerhoff"]​
Commander of the Star Fighter Corps(?)​
Captain [member="Adalric Vastor"]​
CO of Vessel in 1st Fleet​
Captain [member="Fenix la Fortune"]​
CO of Vessel in 2nd Fleet​
Reports to Admiral DuSang​
If you have any questions or problems, or things you would like changed about the command structure, please comment below and this will be addressed.​
I will later either edit in or just post a reply talking more on how the First Order Navy will work. Thanks.​

I think the answer of whether or not the Starfighter Corps is going to be it's own branch, or remain a subsection of the Navy is still in a bit in question, per discussions in the faction's skype chat (which you should inquire about getting added into if you have skype and are interested, I am sure [member="Natasi Fortan"] or [member="Ludolf Vaas"] could invite you if you PM'd them your info.

I will expedite my side of things with writing up the independent Starfighter Corps suggestions tonight so that the faction admins' can come to a concrete decision as soon as they're able. In the event that they decide to stick with the Naval Starfighter Corps concept I will get in contact with you right away in order to retool and refine the specifications and hammer out the little details. [member="William Kerkov"]

Valessia Brentioch

V
I've got an NPC who runs Task Force 741 she's an Admiral (x).

I suspect she'll be leading one of the fleets soon enough, and I'd like to get more fleeting practice in eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom