Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First impressions.

Grimm

Panatha near some ocean

His merchant vessel was simply passing by the world, it descended down upon the outskirts of an ocean. Pasting by rather quickly, he spotted a interesting place a castle of sorts. What a strange thing to exist out here, maybe it was because he was a traveling merchant of sorts. Maybe he could sell some weapons at the front door, it was either a very bad idea or a certain death type deal.

He would travel past the castle, landing somewhere nice and quiet. Using the chance to get some surveillance on what is to come, being that he didn't want to enter the castle without a plan. Maybe they had a gate, guards, cannons, and animals that would hunt down prey for hunting. It was always nice to be certain of the unexpected.

Deciding to scout the castle from afar, a merchant vessel shouldn't be odd on the planet right?

@[member="Darth Vornskr"]

castle_caladan_by_andrewryanart-d57ajfn.jpg
A large fortress dominated one of the small peninsulas jutting out from the mainland of one of the greater continents of Panatha, it's walls high and it's defenses mighty. This was the abode of the world's undisputed ruler of this world, the God-King of Panatha, who came from the stars to rule with a fist of black iron. In the time of his arrival he had organized the Epicanthix people into a true army, gave them the latest weapons and armor, and made them submit to his undeniable will. For he was one of them, a long lost child of Panatha finally returning to claim his birthright as ruler of his people, and he remade them into the fierce warriors that had terrorized the Pancath Reach many centuries ago. The God-King was not alone, he had brought many outsiders of various shapes and sizes along with him, including the winged Vanr who had joined in with his royal guards, the Black Iron Immortals. Even now as the merchant vessel passed overhead you could see them perched upon the ramparts, and many of them had already spotted the merchant vessel flying within the castle's long reaching perimeter and had begun to trail it as it landed.

Should the Vanr Guard find whomever occupied the ship, they would no doubt bring him to the castle to face the judgement of the God-King, whom was sitting idly on his black throne. The God-King was enjoying his lifestyle on his people's homeworld, and was surrounded by a gaggle of barely dressed Epicanthix concubines as they fed him delicious fruits. He would not be alone for long, for even now his three disciples were already on their way to meet him in his throne room, and would no doubt come in contact with the intruder once he was brought to him. It seemed it was going to be quite a interesting day for them all.

@[member="Grimm"] | @[member="Evelynn Dorn"] | @[member="Dovinus"] | @[member="Aros Varr"]

Evelynn

E
The flower girl wilted.

Evelynn Dorn, once so optiminist, so full of life had been left to stew in Thule's castle, been left to sit and contemplate the horror she had seen, she had felt on those forsaken grounds. Her own mother, defeated, humiliated, tortured and beheaded in front of her. Given the remains of her best friend Chomp in the form of a well-seasoned steak. The contemplation that followed had not been a joy, she had tried to avoid thinking about by burying herself in the castle's impressive library but that had not been enough.

It was beginning to show.

A girl had came to Thule with blonde hair and bright-eyes ready to behold a wondrous new world, and after an Empire had crumbled a different creature had emerged. One of lank hair with a washed out complexion, hollow eyes that hadn't been receiving nearly enough sleep. Desaturated was one word for it. Haunted was another.

Hatred grew, at times it felt as if her contempt for Lord Zambrano were chains that kept her bound. This was what he wanted, but how could she even think of forgiving him?

True to form, Evelynn was prompt upon being summoned. Panatha was actually change of pace and the girl might have even appreciated it had it not been for her circumstances. She would be the first to appear. An eye of loathing surveyed her Master and his whores for a few moment before she bowed her head in submission. Between a combination of a worsened stutter and pure revulsion the girl did not utter a peep.

@[member="Grimm"], @[member="Darth Vornskr"], @[member="Dovinus"], @[member="Aros Varr"]

Grimm

It wasn't long before the welcoming party had arrived, such a rag tag bunch of creatures. They looked like gargoyles, such a fitting theme for such a lovely castle. Of course the first response would be to shoot the flying monsters out of the sky, but many this was the open invitation needed for himself. They couldn't be set on kill mode right? So he left the protection of his vessel and waited for the creatures to appear. He didn't go unarmed, because he wasn't some idiot that was macho.

Grimm wondered if they could speak, or were they just mindless drones to serve a master. It wasn't like it mattered at the moment, but he would see if they were easy to deal with. Aside from his usual job, he told his pilot to handle the ship while he was gone. It would be for safety of course and if needed a plan of action with something that he had up his sleeve. Grimm held one of his dueling blasters in his hand as he watched the skies for the creatures.

Aros Varr

A
@Grimm @Evelynn @Darth Vornskr

Walking into the main chamber that held his seated master, Aros Varr, the white haire, golden-eyed androgynous dathomiri held a presence of supreme silence and strict professionalism. As Aros approached the master, the golden eyes gazed upon a kneeling woman. She was in a wretched state, she looked broken and held a vacant glazed look. Aros raised an eye-brow and wanted to ask about the poor girl. But instead Aros knelt with her, kneeling right across from her. As Aros did so, the eyes turned to catch hers. Aros peered into her soul with those golden flamed orbs. Aros wondered about the girl. Who was she? And why was she here? Perhaps a new apprentice, if so a rather shabby one, or perhaps the master's new play thing...which to be fair was a fate worse than death. Aros kept his gaze and continued to wonder. But, instead Aros decided to let the force dig for answers.

The force hissed into the girl speaking, "You've come across a terrible fate. Haven't you...girl." Aros then bowed his head and spoke out loud to the master. "I have come as you have summoned me. What is thy bidding my master."

The creatures approached the ship, and instantly spotted Grimm not too far off. The landed down all around him, their force-pikes aimed menacingly towards him. "Halt, intruder! You are trespassing on holy lands, put down your weapons and submit yourself to the God-King's mercy! Should you not comply, we will be force to take lethal action by the grace of the Lord." The Vanr towered over the young man by a substantial amount, their weapons humming and hissing with power they would easily unleash upon him should he not comply. The leader of them, the one that spoke out loud to the intruder, wore a set of intricate golden plate armor as to easily identify him, while the others wore lesser, but equally intricate armor. Hopefully the boy would comply with their orders, and be taken to the palace.

Meanwhile; Kaine shooed away his whores as two of the three disciples approached him. Evelynn and Aros Varr, undoubtedly his most promising students yet, but Dovinus seemed to be rather late. However; Kaine was in a good mood, and would allow this small transgression to slide for now. "My bidding, Aros Varr, is to further your training in the Dark Arts, but it appears we are one disciple short... Heh, Mirialans... No matter, we will continue without him for the time being. You both know the Code of the Sith, do you not? Evelynn... I dare hope you do, for all the times you have skulked around my library..."

@[member="Grimm"] @[member="Aros Varr"] @[member="Evelynn"] @[member="Dovinus"]

Grimm

It wasn't a simple game anymore, the creatures were well equip. It was no laughing matter and he knew that at his current stance they would surely overpower him. So he did as they said and put down his blaster.

Watching them for the next move, allowing them to do they would do to take him. Either being flown by his arms or walked back. Yet, he wasn't some helpless creature if they had decided to do something unwanted he would response back.

Plus how the hell is this holy land?

" So your king must be a great guy, huh? Can't wait to meet him, and what is yoke race. You seem rather Rad, you know? " Asking normal, instead of being scared of being taken to a haunted castle, or something along those lines.

Evelynn

E
Everybody here is so scary.

The girl visibly shuddered as the other Apprentice rasped into her mind. She was not cut from the same cloth, for there was no want for power, no craving to become a God in the ways of the dark side. She just, she just wanted to forget, to close her eyes and click her heels and be back on Dantooine with her Kath Hound, waiting for mother to come home from her usual trips. Such fantasies were futile however, and would have only served to drive the girl mad.

Evelynn managed to make eye contact with the figure across from her for about half a second before staring directly at the floor. At that moment in time her mental fortitude was about as solid as a rice cracker wall, if the other Apprentice wished to gaze upon her soul, then there would be nothing stopping him.

Also, thanks for the Majora's Mask flashbacks, guy.

As their Master spoke, any loathing once held was instantly replaced by fear. The Code of the Sith. Yes, she knew it. Of course she did. I mean the poor thing had practically poured herself into tomes and datapads in a vain attempt to bury her torment with knowledge. However, speaking said code would be an entirely different matter.

“Y-y-y-y-y-y...”

This was painful. She couldn't even say one word. Never mind an entire bloody code.

@[member="Darth Vornskr"], @[member="Aros Varr"]

Kaine frowned immensely as Evelynn attempted to recite the Sith Code with that pitiful stutter, his eyes narrowing slightly as he sighed heavily. He held a hand up to cease any more fruitless stutters from the small mouse child, before slowly rising from his sitting position into a standing position. "You disappoint me, child. I had thought you would have conquered that speech impediment, but it appears that not only have you failed to overcome it, it's gotten far worse." His words echoed with malignant authority as he descended the steps leading from his throne, which was raised up higher than the floor of the throne room. "If you will not conquer it, then I will..." Kaine casually extended his right hand, and made a gripping motion with his fingers as a telekinetic noose tightened around Evelynn's throat.

The entire room went silent, and even the whores who were normally chatty in the presence of their master went deathly silent as they watched on. With his great telepathic abilities he called for his acolytes, which hurried through the doors leading to the throne room and began to crowd around Evelynn's strangled form. One attempted to grab Evelynn's arm and inject her with a serum that would paralyze Evelynn's body, but leave her mind completely aware of every little thing that happened to it. Then the acolytes produced surgical equipment from their robes, and fastened Evelynn's body to the floor as they began to work out the task their master was transmitting to their minds.

The removal of Evelynn Dorn's vocal cords.

@[member="Grimm"] @[member="Evelynn"] @[member="Aros Varr"] @[member="Dovinus"]

Grimm

It wasn't long before the guards had brought him to the throne room, pushing him along the way. It was like he was some prisoner, despite coming willingly to the castle. He expected the owner to be some rich guy, with a superior complex but when he heard the few words that he spoke. His mind threw that out of the corner, his actions scared him....he had never done anything that cruel to someone before. His own people? or was it another prisoner like himself?

Grimm stood far off in the corner, gazing at the girl. Wondering if she would be able to resist, or would she simply fall victim to his play. He wanted to stop what they were doing but two factors were halting his own movement. The fear of what the king out do to him, and the heavy pike aimed at his back from the gold guard that had brought him into the castle.

The idea of coming here now was looking to be a bad idea, what could he do? Maybe he should try to escape....but how. Grimm looked away from the girl, finally letting his gaze reach the king in his high chair. Waiting for him to be addressed, if he wasn't having too much fun with his current entertainment.

@[member="Darth Vornskr"] @[member="Evelynn"]

Evelynn

E
The unfortunate girl's eyes widened in horror as he spoke. She couldn't help it, I mean come on, after the horrors she had witnessed it was a miracle that she could even speak at all. Being that she was naturally timid, an easily flustered creature at the best of times it was absolutely no surprise when it had turned out that her time spent in the clutches of Kaine Zambrano had worsened her flaws to this point.

“I-I-I-I'm s-suh-s-s-sorry!” she cried out, eyes pleading for mercy as he began to descend from his throne, “I-I-I'll d-d-d-du-d-”

Cut off.

Through instinct the girl reached up to her own throat trying to hopelessly relieve the pressure around her neck. Her eyes desperately searched the room, trying to implore somebody to help her through her frightened gaze. The whores, the acolytes, the other apprentice, the newcomer to the scene, she looked to them all as she was swarmed.

Before the muscle relaxants took a hold she reached out, practically clawing for aid of any kind, for this madness to stop. She would do better, she would stop stuttering. Anything. However that was an exercise in futility and as her body ceased to cooperate the tears welled up in her eyes.

There was only fear, as they titled her head back, there was that awful moment of waiting as they decided where best on her throat to make the incision. Anticipate the scalpel, otherwise known as the worst game ever.

She gasped as the blade made the first cut.

@[member="Darth Vornskr"], @[member="Aros Varr"], @[member="Grimm"]

Kaine watched in silence as the acolytes went about their grim work on Evelynn's throat, but soon enough diverted his attention to the newcomer. "Bring him forth, I wish to see his face..." The guards shoved Grimm forward until he was standing directly in front of the Emperor's throne. The guard bowed before Kaine, "Milord, this interloper was found trespassing on your holy land. What shall we do with him?" The Emperor slowly rubbed his chin in thought as his eyes bore into Grimm's, until he finally had come to a decision. "I sense within you a darkness yet untapped, my child. I sense the Dark Side wanting to sprout within your soul like a malignant spore, but there are obstacles you need to overcome before that can happen. Pledge your life to me, and I will spare you and teach you the ways of the Dark Side. Refuse my offer, and I you will know pain like none other has experience in history."

@[member="Evelynn"] @[member="Grimm"] @[member="Aros Varr"]

Grimm

Grimm was pushed over to face the king, his guard had knelled down to the there master. He only stood in front of them with his mask intact, but he knew that he would be forced to show his face. He removed his mask, tossing it to the side and took off his hood. Exposing his sliver hair and pink eyes to the man, they didn't look up towards him. Knowing his place and the king's power would be a fatal move to his heart, while he ran the idea through his head. Was this the only choice? Now it kinda was the only choice, after he had walked in here.

"I accept your offer, if you truly can teach me the dark side of the force."

His eyes still looking down, while he prepared for his next step. He bowed in front of his new master, as he wondered what he would do. If the deal was fake, but the good that would come of his training...if he saw potential within Grimm.

"What would you want me to do now, Master."

@[member="Darth Vornskr"] @Evelynn @Aros Varr

"Now you pledge yourself to me, child. I will be the shepherd that guides you through the galaxy to do my will across the stars, and in time I will reveal the secrets of the universe to you. First you must prove yourself worthy of those secrets... and your first step is your unwavering allegiance to me. Your second step is a task to which I have need of fresh blood to accomplish." He gestured to a holoprojector built into the floor of the throne room, which activated and created a detailed map of the galaxy at large. "You will go to retrieve an artifact locked away in a tomb on the world of Nelvaan in Confederate space in the Koobi System in the Outer Rim. There is a holocron there that details the experiments of the Dark Lord, Severus Vile, hidden deep within that necropolis that had remained untouched for centuries after his death. Go there and retrieve this for me, and you will have proven your worth. Remember... my eyes will always be upon you no matter where you choose to go..."

His attention then diverted back to Evelynn, who by now has had her vocal cords successfully removed by the acolytes, and was left writhing in agony on the floor as they all moved away.

@[member="Grimm"] @[member="Evelynn"] @[member="Aros Varr"]

Evelynn

E
Don't mind me, just you know, chilling over here being operated on. No, no that's quite alright, just continue your conversation.

It was a harrowing experience, within the depths of her own mind she was screaming. If he just gave her time she would conquer her stutter, she could have read up on it and by force of her own will Evelynn Dorn could have gotten rid of that speech impediment. There was no need for this.

Of course, she could hardly object any more, I mean the girl was paralysed, experiencing one of the most horrifying sensations of her life so far. It wasn't just the pain, it was the intrusion the very violation of body and spirit. This was her voice, they were taking her voice. Although in saying that the pain was a rather large part of it. The vocal chords were cut. Severed and torn out with a brutality that didn't really accompany most ordinary surgeons.

Tears streamed from her eyes, it was the only thing she could while caught in the grip of the paralysing agent. The ability to move only began to trickle back into her as they finished stitching the point of incision closed. Instinctively she tried to speak.

Nothing, there was nothing.

Hysteria descended upon her as she slowly managed to drag her half hands up to the upper regions of her throat. Her voice. He'd taken her voice, he had taken her mother, he had taken Chomp. Soon there would be nothing left for him to take. It was almost a scenario to horrifying to even happen and yet there she was, so frightened, so violated, so voiceless.

@[member="Aros Varr"], @[member="Grimm"], @[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom