Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[First Impressions, Kycoros]

The harsh sands of Korriban lifted through the air as the breeze rolled in, barraging against Ballen-Ist's dark cloak. The large, canyon like valley that the young Sith pure blood walked through dove deep into the planet, creating somewhat of a chasm. However, it was not that deep, simply being a hill that led down. The hood that covered the boy's head protected his eyesight from the sand that had been blown about when he entered, yet that would not be a problem as the tall rock walls of the valley prevented the wind from blowing in. The teenager had journeyed onto his ancient homeworld, in search of secrets that were alike in the planet's age. However, he would instead run across [member="Kycoros Oberon"], who happened to be within the area as well. "...Who are you?" The boy would speak, his question echoing briefly.

Glancing around, there would be no signs of hidden caves, or secret compartments to Ballen-Ist. The whole time he had been walking, he had kept his eye sharp for such things, being able to recognize them more easily than anyone else naturally. The one thing that did interest him was the lizard's presence. What was he doing here?

The Drakian jumps and whips around his violet eyes wide, "I-I am K-kycoros O-oberon" he is obviously a very shy person as he takes a step away from the pure blooded Sith,
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

The boy's species would be painfully obvious, seeing as he had lowered his hood upon entry of the valley. The rays of sun that managed to pierce through the top of the rocky walls cast a dim light, allowing the two to see each other clearly. "Kycoros...Why are you here?" He would question, stepping closer after he spoke. The stride in his step was powerful, causing the black cloak he wore to waver do to his momentum. A metallic glint would be noticeable as the sun reflected off of the boy's saber hilt, it dangling at his belt.
[member="Kycoros Oberon"]

"Do you fear me?" Would be the boy's third question, his brow furrowing as he watched [member="Kycoros Oberon"] become aggressive. Watching the lizard man's body movements and listening to his tone, he could tell that there was something in him that desired to prove it's dominance. "Don't...You have nothing to fear, as long as you are not doing anything I disapprove of." He spoke, his words bearing a very true warning. Stopping as he stood infront of the lizard, he would look him up and down, trying to spot any weapons he possible had.

"What is it about me you do not like," The young teen would ask, beginning to walk in circles around the tall Drakian. "I could say the same to you, for you are a stranger to my home world...Who's to say I approve of you seeking holocrons?" The Sith would question once more, his words attempting to impose fear in the lizard man. Looking over him, he noticed the large staff, and the double bladed lightsaber. "Who are you, really? A Jedi?" He asked, very eager to see the color of his blades.

"I can't trust anyone, my own master abandoned me, just because I question why jedi cannot love" he says carfully, "training to be a jedi guardian yes" he says gripping his saber

With a bend of his knees, the boy's small physique would leap backwards, his saber hilt flying into his hand. Using the force energy within him he had wrapped the metallic handle in the force, drawing it from it's clip into his red skinned hand. "You've made a grave mistake coming here, Kycoros. Perhaps I will teach you.." He spoke, his crimson colored blade igniting to cast an ominous glow.

he looks at the blade and sighs, "the look in your eye told me you were curious about my saber's color, I guess if you want to duel, then fine but I will not strike to kill" he says drawing the double bladed lightsaber, he ignites it and the blades, the same violet color of his eyes, ignite. he shifts to the stance of the first saber form, Shii-cho
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

"Jedi...You've crossed the line, coming to Korriban. Are there more of you?" He spoke, leaping forward, his blade spinning before he raised his arm, pointing the blade forward as he held it up, at shoulder level. It's blade aimed forward, crimson light glowing along his other arm as he pointed his red skinned hand at [member="Kycoros Oberon"], a standard Soresu stance. Stepping closer, the boy would begin to circle around the Drakian, keeping his beam of plasma ready. "You're making a mistake, if you do not strike to kill."

"ah I see you use form 3, Soresu. I am not a jedi as I said before, I was in training to become one, as for my race, I don't know, I can't remember anything about before I was picked up to start my training. I am sorry if I crossed a line, you should have said so, I will just try and figure a way off of your home sir" he says deactivating his saber and turning on his heel to leave
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Azareal

A
From the midst of the sandy hills and steep crevasses a man continued down his speeder. The force had forewarned him of inevitable danger which was actually a surprise seeing as he had the must difficulty harnessing it's power.
"You will not harm him..."
Drawing two Shoto blades from his quiver he'd activate them causing two energy blades to extend out of the emitters opening. The reverberating crackle of power could be heard distinctly.
"Leave him be, this is your final warning"
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

kycoros looks confused as hell as he sees this jedi appear seemingly out of nowhere, his double bladed lightsaber is activated again looking confused on what to do
[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Azareal"]

"So, you turn your blade on me now that I'm outnumbered.." He spoke, watching as the second Jedi [member="Azareal"] appeared on the battle field, his speeder coming to a screeching halt. Watching him draw the two shoto sabers, the boy would grin, a spiteful look upon his face. Lifting an arm, he would brush his long cloak to the side, revealing the sword sheathe he had hid from sight. Grabbing onto the blade's handle, the boy would draw it from it's holster. The blade shone with a powerful aura, the force was practically eminating from it. Crackling lightning bounced up and down the sword rapidly, covering it's entirety. With some fancy wrist and finger work, the boy would spin the blade, letting it rotate through the air with a powerful whistle. "Who dares to strike first?" He would question, looking to the two as he wielded both of his sabers.
[member="Azareal"]

Now wielding two weapons, the young Sith was obviously ready to battle. Both of his weapons glowed brightly, blue and red being cast around the narrow corridor of rock the trio stood in, creating a sort of purple light. "Who will strike first, hm? Surely not the Jedi, for they are peacekeepers.." He spoke, much spite within his tone. It was obvious he was being sarcastic, seeing as [member="Kycoros Oberon"] had gripped his blade first. "Then I will." He would state, darting forward with a quick sprint. As he neared the duo, he would first go for the Drakian, his arm thrusting the Sith Sword forward that he wielded, his eyes watching Kycoros as his powerful strike swung from below, aiming to slice at the man's legs. If he were to block, he would be met by a strong impact, fueled by the dark side. Using his Juyo form, the boy continued to conjure his memories of anger, channeling them to empower his ferocity.

quickly Kycoros switches to form V: Ataru jumping surrounding himself with a vortex of purple blades aiming to disarm the sith if that doesn't work he switches to form II: Makashi ready for the Juyo fighting style

Azareal

A
His foot struck the dirt with urgent regard as he moved to intercept Ballen-Ist's attack. His battered robe drifted backwards as his arms shot forward. "Flee friend, he is too powerful. I shall cover you." When his person neared [member="Ballen-Ist"] he'd twist his wrist into the blow attempting to impale him on his much less formidable Shoto's.

It seemed that the tall Drakian utilized an Ataru based style of blade combat, his powerful legs sending him into the air in a jump over the young Sith. The lizards double bladed purple saber would lash out from above, aiming to disarm Ballen-Ist of his dual wielded weapons. Streaks of red and purple would be seen as the two warriors battled, Ballen-Ist's arm lifting to swipe his saber across the air above him, having it collide with [member="Kycoros Oberon"]'s own. Once the lizard landed, the boy would pull in his sword holding arm, thrusting the powerful Sith based force sword in a stab towards the Drakian's abdomen. However, [member="Azareal"] would attempt to do the same, except towards the red skinned Sith. lifting his crimson blade, he would twirl it with the help of his fingers and wrist, having it's beam lash out in a rotation, aiming to slam the two shoto blades upwards into the air, sending them off of their original course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom