Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Lore First Fleet | Craig's Fleet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Craig Ben Craig

This looks pretty good. All your permissions check out - Just a little thing.

1.) Permissions & Links: What is this Have Gun will Travel for under permissions? It's a company page, however, it doesn't seem to have any permissions on it? It also seems like some of your permissions are in the wrong place? Please double-check those.

Let me know when you're ready and I'll take another pass.

Ben Craig Ben Craig

Your links check out, however, I would advise that you use this extremely fleet wisely. Adding hard numbers in this fashion is both a benefit and a detriment.

Fleet and Army submissions are for fluff and flavor. They are not a hard-line numbers game, but a place to collect and organize. Size is a relative field, not an indicator of who would win in a head to head confrontation. Be sensible and reasonable or edits will be required.

I will pass this through but do not forget the Codex Rule above.

[Approved]

ᴄʜɪᴇꜰ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄᴇʀ
Hello, I will be reviewing your submission.

Everything looks good to me here so I will approve this. However, I would like to point out that Eriadu Manufacturing Shipyards is not featured in N&Z Umbrella Corporation's subsidiaries, in extension as a subsidary of Nargath Holdings. The blanket permission for the parent corporation still gives you permission to use its submissions, but this information should be readily available in N&Z Umbrella Corporation's company submission.

I will also suggest, as previous judges have done, to keep in mind the following:

Fleet and Army submissions are for fluff and flavor. They are not a hard-line numbers game, but a place to collect and organize. Size is a relative field, not an indicator of who would win in a head to head confrontation. Be sensible and reasonable or edits will be required.

APPROVED.
Ben Craig Ben Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom