Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Factory Challenge

Option 1
In an Open RP thread*, have one of your characters get thoroughly defeated in combat. In return you get a Unique Personal Cloaking device so that next month you may sneak away like the worm you are
*This may include threads with any Prefix that are fully open (e.g. Skirmish, Rebellion)​
Option 2
Raid the shipyards of a Faction and attempt to steal some ships and damage infrastructure, every writer who makes a significant contribution may submit a unique personal starfighter/shuttle with phrik armour and +4 defensive rating*
*Significant contribution at judge's discretion, see cookie-cutter starfighter templates​

Option 3

The Faction that submits the most innovative non-combat vessel to the Factory this month may submit a 3000m Battlecruiser or Spacestation at Limited Production with no development*.
*Development may be required based on strengths, weaknesses and special features. Only the base 30 posts is waived​

I would have gone vehicles for option 3, but I'm leaving that for new templates

Considering the amount of salt thrown around the board the last couple of weeks (rebellions e.g.), I think option 1 is the best option out there right now.

With one people get a good rationale for actually losing for once, that will generate good spirits and goodwill, then we could look at option 2 for the month after this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom