Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Contact [OOC Thread]

1d06df542d.gif
The Galaxy is in chaos.

So what's so wrong about a little more?

A strange signal has been detected emerging from the Unknown Regions, heading straight for the Core Worlds. Attempts to decipher or translate the message imply sentient life is behind it. The only option left is to heed the call it is seemingly emitting and discover the truth. The signal has halted for now, however, a few parsecs from Galantos, apparently lying in wait.
It's best to hope they, whoever they are, are friendly, at least...

[ THEME ]

40ca2c7df2.png

This is the OOC thread for the Second Triumvirate's first 'public' thread, First Contact.

Please say hello here before posting and use this thread as a way to coordinate between other people and Triumvirate people; ICly, this is the first point of meeting between the Triumvirate and anyone from the Core, or even anyone outside the deep Unknown Regions, so this will definitely provoke some tension (However, we don't want this to be a skirmish/PvP thread so please respect that!) and interaction that will go on to shape the Triumvirate's view of the rest of the galaxy and potentially the fate of storylines.
Remember to have fun!

Alaysia Vacaryn

High Princess Glowsticks XI
[member="Loske Matson"] Feel free to show up if yer' so inclined in getting a closer look at the interesting... :p

Following my fellow head, I'm Alaysia, leader of the grand and old City of Ifradel. My post may be later but I'm very excited to get started after all that subbing. :D

Finley Dawson

F
[member="Alaysia Vacaryn"] I'm signing up with [member="Charlie Nooran"]. Currently, we're in the area conducting remote surveys through the Deep Core looking for signs of civilization, so this would be up our alley.

Alaysia Vacaryn

High Princess Glowsticks XI
Giddean Kuat said:
This looks interesting to get involved with, a Jedi Padawan asking to many questions will be joining.
Perfect! Excited to see you there :D

Finley Dawson said:
[member="Alaysia Vacaryn"] I'm signing up with [member="Charlie Nooran"]. Currently, we're in the area conducting remote surveys through the Deep Core looking for signs of civilization, so this would be up our alley.
Sounds like a happy coincidence that we'll be in the area, seeya there!

I'll be dropping my own post in a few moments; you all are free to post in the meantime showing up and all :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom