Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First annual Underworld Ball

Everybody and their mom has balls for some reason, be it the FO, IE, GA, some Sith and pretty much anyone else. Because I have no original ideas and like to instead steal them from other people, I herby announce the first Underworld ball. We don't have a single faction or anything but there are still enough criminals scattered around to do our own one.

Other than the boring real factions we are neither super exclusive nor do we enforce strict rules (or dress codes) because no one would respect them anyways. If you want to shoot someone, then do it, nobody will care as long you don't disrupt the event as a whole lol. Also while the main aim of this is to get the various underworld elements together in a social environment, I certainly not opposed to pretty much anyone showing up as long as it makes sense (meaning that if you are for a example a jedi, just make sure to pretend to be someone else lol)

Location wise this thing will happen on a derelict drilling rig turned shadowport/RidiculouslyOversizedNightclub on Katarr (Codex sub is currently in the works, but I don't think we really need it for this anyway. There will obviously be food and drinks for anybody as well as music, drugs and easy men and women (if your character is into that kind of thing) as well as gambling and probably some kind of fight club once enough booze was consumed.

Thread will start either tomorrow or next week, depending on how much interest there is. Please sign up below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom