Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Fires of Darkness

dantemplate.png

dandivider.png

pngtree-beautiful-blue-smoke-background-image_312194_1.png

TAG: Narine Dearil Narine Dearil

Mustafar.

How was it that a planet with such rich history was still neutral?

Stepping out onto the volcanic landscape from the shuttle that had descended from the Fortuna that still hung in orbit, the Lady of Conquest breathed deeply.
"Glorious, isn't Samron?" she asked the Falleen that commanded the Legion of Bone.
"It is....something, Mistress." General Samron Gerron answered, his ridged brow furrowing somewhat.
"Oh come now. Even you must be able to feel the power in this place." Danika laughed before gliding further into the desolate landscape.

An obsidian tower rose from the ragged ground not far from their landing, close to a lake of molten rock. Power radiated from the monolith like a Dark beacon, palpable to even those that weren't Force sensitive.
"What is this place, Mistress?" Gerron asked in awe.
Danika's face had turned almost skeletal in the presence of the nexus in front of them.
"Powerful, isn't it? It's a bottomless well of power and it's the source of my visions. Don't tell me you're afraid, General?" she answered finally.
"I would be a fool not to be wary, Mistress. It's a dangerous place if even I can feel the power. Don't make the same mistake as Vader, my Lady." Gerron said somberly.
Dani wanted to throw a quip at him, but she took a hard, calculating look at the Bone General.
"The Force sent me here, Samron. Once we find what I'm supposed to find, then we can leave. Although, this planet can make a good addition one day. It's rich in all manner of things." she said, slightly kinder than usual.
"Just don't go walking through portals, my Lady." he answered with a grunt before following his liege-lord towards the monolith.

Standing at the foot, Dani looked up at the gigantic obsidian monolith. The Dark Force pulsated through her and over the landscape, strengthened by the obsidian structure. How reminiscent it was to the ancient days almost a millennium ago. Resting a marble-white hand on the smooth black stone, she reached into the nexus, searching for what it was the Darkness had told her to come and see.

A gaunt, Dathomirian face became apparent through the nexus.

And it was close.

dantemp.png

FAVBLdM.png

OuLCoDD.jpg

Lady Vicis

Hide and Seek
Wearing: [xXx]

It had been the same, twisting, infuriating, endless dreams over and over again. Every time there was always something. Something that could be felt, but not seen. Something that was always just out of reach. It felt powerful, enticing, and yet so very taunting at the same time. Night after night this elusive power called to her. The same cloudy, smoky path, never with any clear indication of where she was or what she was actually looking for. Just that ever present, always calling flow of power.
And Narine wanted it.
She had put in the time and the research, never finding much of anything to help her with what she was attempting to accomplish. There were no manuals for deciphering such vague dreams, no one who could sit her down and explain to her. And so Rin had to go and do things the old fashioned way; she let her senses guide her. In the past this hadn't always worked out so well for her, but in this instance? She had eventually found her way to Mustafar. It had not been what she had expected, and somehow this made her disappointed in herself. Like this should have been the very first place she came to seek her answers, but had not done so.
Strange...yet her feet carried her forward, drawn by the call of Darkness that caressed her skin like a reunited lover would. The first glimpses of the monolith had given Narine pause. She had observed much longer than was necessary, but there was confusion now. This was an incredible source of everything she ever wanted to be, and yet...it was not what she had come here searching for. The energies didn't match, as alluring as they were, but once again the ashen skinned woman moved her feet forward. Whatever it was she was looking for was here, that much she knew deep within the depths of her blackened soul.
The question now was however, what would she do once she found whatever it was that had been calling to her so strongly?
rf8ZS5g.png

dantemplate.png

dandivider.png

pngtree-beautiful-blue-smoke-background-image_312194_1.png

TAG: Narine Dearil Narine Dearil

Teal coloured eyes snapped open.

Danika smiled as she let go of the smooth black surface.
"Got you." she whispered before turning to face the group of Bone soldiers that had accompanied her and Gerron to the monolith.
"North of the tower. Bring her to me. And go prepared. She wields the Darkness." she told them. She was not worried about them. The Legion of Bone may not all be Force Sensitive, but she had equipped them in such a way to combat stronger Force wielders than the Dathomirian that was currently making her way to the obelisk. "Stay in contact." she added as the masked warriors jogged past her in unison.

The Lady of Conquest smiled slyly before pulling on the arcane and stepping into the Nether. For a second she heard Samron's "My Lady, wait..." before it snapped off through the traveling through time and space. She could almost touch the Falleen's exasperation.

And that just made her chuckle.

He would have to run then.

Danika materialised out of the Netherworld just as her men surround the Dathomirian. Stepping onto the present plane. The arcane breeze still playing with her hair.

She regarded the woman within the circle of warriors while she walked along their perimeter.
"Who are you, Sister?" she asked, looking the Zabrak up and down. "I don't sense the Nether on you."
In a flash of Force movement, Danika moved within the circle, a Phrik sword suddenly held against the stranger's throat.
"State your purpose of perish." Darth Halōsis said.

dantemp.png

FAVBLdM.png

OuLCoDD.jpg

Lady Vicis

Surrounded

There were minor hesitations here and there from Narine; little moments where the air around her seemed to tighten, to constrict around her. Not quite a warning, but something akin to her senses informing her that something was headed her way. This of course only made her smirk and press forward. It meant that whatever had brought her here was close, and that she would not spend an eternity searching this rock for it.
And oh how right she had been...
She felt the numbers before she heard their footsteps approaching, and the smirk on Narine's face twisted to a more wicked expression. Honestly, sending reinforcements to deal with her, rather than coming to face her head on? Though there was a scolding voice in the back of her head, something between warning and reprimanding; if whatever reason she was here wanted her dead, she would be already. There was no doubt about that. Still, the first of these soldiers crested the rise and was met with a brutal ending. The woman had reached out before this unit could even see her fully, and she crushed the unsuspecting soldier's skull with a harsh squeeze from the Force.
Unfortunately, there were too many of them to repeat such an amusing move, but that was hardly daunting to Narine. Her lightsaber came to life with a hiss, and crimson reflected off of her pale features as she watched this crowd of soldiers move around her. Someone was going to be very unhappy when they came looking for their missing squad. Pity.
However, she had only just taken that first step to step into the frey when familiarity hit her. Not familiar in a sense of personal recognition, but familiarity due to the fact that Narine instantly knew this was why she was here. The Force signature was unmistakable, and while she did not lower her lightsaber, she did still herself and focus on this appeared presence rather than the soldiers around her. Admittedly, she had not been expecting a being to be what had called her here...
"My name is of little importance," the words came up before she could stop them. Her own need to satisfy curiosity won out of her need to remain quiet. "And I'm here-" there was movement, and Narine had started to take a step back only to find herself much closer to this other woman than she had desired. The blade to her throat had her straighten her neck with her chin raised a tad, though fear did not seep into her gaze or her demeanor. "I am here because you called for me..." there was no other way to explain it. She had been summoned here for this very reason, good or bad.
rf8ZS5g.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom