Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fires of Chaos: Roleplay Feature Reveal

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
(The last two threads I made can be merged now if the admin so wish)​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCeOV7Tr2As&feature=youtube_gdata​
Okay people, it's time to give you a little taste of what the actual event will have in store for all of you!​
A war will be taking place on the galaxy map you all know and love. Each faction, whether they be major or minor, will have the choice to take part in the event on one of two sides that will emerge for this event only. When a government dedicates its power to one side, that side will receive the military power of said government. However, individual characters can decide not to fight with their government and instead join the opposing side with whatever forces their faction admin deem fit, or none at all if that is what the faction admin choose.​
Each side will be led by a group of event admin who will consult chosen representatives of the non-event staff to stage invasions of the opposing side. The outcomes of these invasions will dictate prizes and outcomes at the end of the event. The event staff will also be hosting sporadic "mini-events" throughout the course of Fires of Chaos which will pit side against side in the bid for a disclosed prize that will be given to each faction of the winning side.​
The faction portion of this event is only a small portion of the entire Fires of Chaos experience and there will also be great story driven threads to look forward to that will play in a very similar way as the event threads have been played in the past. The easiest way to think about it is in terms of Main story plots and sub plots. Invasions and "mini'events" are simply sub-plots to the main event.​
Get hyped party people!​

*cries*
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL
Its-so-beautiful.gif

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
@[member="Krest"] @[member="Tai'ko Vin the Dreamer"] @[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Krest: I have a hope of getting this rolling around the mid/end of May but that is not a solid deadline as of yet

Tai: I KNEW YOU'D COME AROUND!

Kaine: No, that's just your stomach

@[member="Darth Vulcanus"]
Previous threads merged.

I'm assuming you discussed this reward with staff? So we don't have you trying to offer a 16km ship with quantum armour piloted by a celestial or such.... :p

Looks good though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom