Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Firemane Industries and Technology

Hello all!

As you’re all aware I am stepping down as Lady Protector at the start of January. So what I will be doing instead is forming a minor faction called Firemane which will handle OP’s mining and technology needs, but also customers outside the Protectorate.
We’ll also do some limited PMC’ing to protect our interests. In time we may expand that part, leaving the Protectorate to do government things, and us to do related merc things. We’ll see.

I’ll basically be taking over the old Omega Industries part of Star Corp and basing it on Kaeshana.

If anyone would like to join the company, you can be part of both us and the Protectorate/Pyre! Alternatively you can work with us on missions for pay.

If you have any questions before I start doing the company submission and post it in the public area, let me know.

Thanks!

You have been underutilised for too long and kept yourself stuck in your grunt role. You have the brainpower, even though you keep it hidden for illogical reasons.

Besides, a certain ceiling dropper was considered qualified to become Exarch...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom