Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Firemane Industries and Technology Storefront

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Darth Praelior"]
OK, we've got problems on a number of levels here.

For a start, nothing I've seen about your group leads me to believe that you can pay the massive amount of money required. For the personal weaponry that comes to about 2.5 million alone including ammunition.
For the vehicles, that comes to a staggering 70 million credits. I have no confidence that your group can produce such wealth.

Furthermore, I have an ideological issue. I'm assuming we don't know your a Sith, but the Council of Sorcery and Purifiers are pretty radical and would be known as such around the galaxy I'm guessing.

Therefore, despite it being tempting, I'm going to refuse this sale.

I'm sorry. Try someone who isn't Lawful Good, I guess. :p

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

A general message would come from the newer built Vaynai temple of the Silver jedi

"The Silver jedi would like to extend an invitation and seeks to make contracts for Ranger supplies and defenses to supplement the ranger bases within our small section of space."

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Saki"]
Tegaea read the message again, and then passed the datapad over to [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"].
"I've read it twice, but I still don't know what they want. I guess they want a meeting...probably a holo-conference is best, wouldn't you agree?"

She typed out a reply and sent it to the Silver Jedi.
"Ms Saki, if you wish to have a meeting regarding our products I would be happy to oblige. Details of our holo-comm are attached, as well as a list of available meeting times. Please confirm which is best for you."

(And start a thread)

[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Siobhan, who had been reading a fashion magazine about the latest trends in Ashira's Mall, finally did some actual work and leaned over to read the datapad. She blinked and read it again. She was in no position to pass judgement when it came to lack of readability, since protocol droids regularly categorised her handwriting as an unknown language.

"Yeah...I agree, love. Let's do that. If something comes out of it and they want our toys, good."

Gorgon Web Rifles - 20,000 credits. Releases a mist-like net solution that on contact deploys a stunning electrical charge strong enough to completely immobilise an opponent, while instantly refusing itself when burnt or blasted through. Designed as a way for Sith Empire troops to capture forcers, it was acquired by Firemane during the Empire's fall. Limited edition. Only 10 left!

Explosives
Anti-Force User Grenade Series - 10,000 for a box of 10. Based on pre-Collapse Galactic Empire tech courtesy of Hevana Martin, these grenades are meant to be more effective against forcers through a mechanism that ensures that any change in acceleration causes them to explode, while at the same time they are wired to only detonate after reaching a safe distance from the thrower, thus making them more difficult for those pesky telekinesis masters to stop. Has four types: Frag, incendiary, gas and flash.

Eaters - 75,000 for a box of 10. Acquired by Firemane during the collapse of the Sith Empire, these grenades release aggressive, hungry parasites that literally eat and chew through armour at rapid speed. Production is very limited at present. Only 5 boxes left!

I'll buy all the remaining Gorgon Web Rifles, 10 boxes of the Anti Force User Grenades, and 3 boxes of Eaters.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Jeff Solaris"]
Hi there, thanks for your interest.

I am not convinced you can pay the necessary 525,000 credits for this order. Can you please provide proof of capital reserves?

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]
The Javelin functions perfectly well as an anti-personnel emplacement. The rapid, accurate fire which can bring down fighters makes it perfect for breaking up infantry.

This will not be a cheap order, but you’ll find it does what you need it to.

All up it comes to 37,500,000 credits.

Please confirm this is alright with you and I’ll approve the order. We will expect half up front, the rest once shipment is complete.

-Encrypted-

Credits have been transferred, in full. Unfortunately, we cannot disclose the location of this particular shipment.

In the end, I sure hope it does and hopefully I never have to find out.

Thank you for your time and product.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]
That’s fine. If you have a transport you can pick the components up from the Skyport above Kaeshana, or we can deliver to a location of your choice and you can then move it to your secret location.

Either way, pleasure doing business.

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Danger Arceneau"]
I would love to assist. Did you want to meet to discuss terms?
I actually have some business I would like to do with you regarding the Guildhouse as well.
Please let me know and I can organise a meeting.

(If you want I'll start a thread either by holo-comm or one of us goes to the other.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom