Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Firemane Industries and Technology Storefront

[member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"]

The electromagnetic mines are an extremely rare technology and pricey. But I know it's going to a good cause.

Consider the request approved.

BTW. You really should give your auntie a call. Tell your father hi from me.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] what is your policy on contract purchases for businesses within the Free Worlds Coalition? I'm looking to make purchases of your Deathstrike concussion missiles in order to have a steady supply for use in ground defensive emplacements, starfighters, and future fleet designs for EODD and New Plympto.

[member="Sidon Eshe"]

All those purchase requests are approved, except the Eaters. As our storefront says, these are extremely rare.

[member="Errreembuhr"]

Firemane Industries has friendly relations with the Free Worlds Coalition and is thus open to doing business with its members. You can purchase Deathstrike missiles for use as weapons systems, but manufacturing rights will remain with us.

I need some clarification on one matter. If I understand your request, you want a constant supply. Are you making this purchase in the name of the FWC faction (and are thus being financially backed by them)? Or is the request solely on behalf of your company (and thus only backed by it)?

Chance Bonaventure

C
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

I understand the Eaters are rare. I'm purchasing for both myself and the Bounty Hunters' Guild, for our armory and member use.

The store says there are five boxes of ten available, and I'd like to purchase them. If five is too many, can we settle on three boxes?

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] This is solely on the behalf of the company, and only to be used by our own forces located on New Plympto, not for resale. It would be one large purpose up front to provide an immediate supply, and smaller purchases over time as needed to replenish supply.

[member="Kur"]

Purchase request approved for all items, with the exception of the Eaters due to their rarity. I hope you understand.

Enjoy your purchase, and the havoc these weapons will hopefully help you cause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom