Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Fiora Vintners Inc.

Business, Espionage & Faith
Mw4FLQQ.png

F I O R A
V I N T N E R S
//: P A R E N T-C A T A L O G :\\

l72GFv6.png

O U TㅤO FㅤC H A R A C T E R

l72GFv6.png

C O R P O R A T I O NㅤI N F O R M A T I O N

• CATALOG (x)

l72GFv6.png

D E S C R I P T I O N

Fiora Vintners Inc. is a newly founded for-profit business which focuses on the production and sale of alcohol, primarily variations of fine wines with a secondary purpose of whiskey production. The business is small and operates from Coruscant within the Uscru Entertainment District, adjacent to 'The Star Lounge.' The production of the alcohol takes place on 'The Family' Estate's Vineyard where it is then distributed to the storefront or delivered to customers. The alcohol sold by Fiora Vintners Inc. is marketed as high-quality goods and, depending on the range of alcohol, can be quite expensive. The business employs just under 300 staff who are mostly lost, poor or homeless individuals who have been offered a chance of training and employment by Moonveil Communications & Holdings, Inc. They are fairly paid and well-housed for their efforts.

l72GFv6.png

R A T I O N A L E

Fiora Vintners Inc. was created by Marcella Fiora Marcella Fiora as a way to provide another passive income stream to fund her endeavours, with the funding of her cigarra business as well as from Moonveil Inc, she could afford to set up a high-end production line for the production of alcohol. With this money, the business keeps costs down by focusing most of its money on production by having a single storefront and offering delivery options, which holds a tidy profit margin for the business which is then reinvested into the company or Moonveil Inc. The alcohol is sold at a good profit as they are marketed as high quality items with limited stock, meaning she can pay her staff well and can keep expanding the company.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom