Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Finding the Positives

savahskull.png

Savah wasn't exactly a patient woman by any means and somehow she had become the de facto leader of this group of unruly miscreants and adults with minds that never made it past the age of thirteen. At least most of them were big and strong and made for good work horses to clear out rubble from the bombed out portion of the Numeck compound. At least Dain had been kind enough to blow the place to haran during the dry season. The Mandalorian assassin had escaped Tyran's wrath for the moment so their deadly game of cat and mouse was going to continue for now, both men seemed to be forever destined to be a thorn in each other's sides. Tyran had seemed to collect a lot of those.

She herself happened to be one from time to time, being the ex-wife and all that, but she knew she could get away with it. Unlike others that pushed his buttons, Tyran let her get away with more than Rixa or Garryn could and maybe that was because he felt guilty about not living up to their marriage contract, which in all honesty wasn't completely his fault. Savah hadn't exactly made the best effort to hold up her end either, they had just been two young mercenaries who's families had decided they would be a good match for each other but it just wasn't meant to be. She found it odd though that Tyran would find himself a Force User as his new partner, especially after he'd had quite the reaction to finding out that Savah had some level of Force sensitivity herself. Savah had no real training in the Force, but she'd learned how to use it to her advantage in combat. People just thought she had quick reflexes and a very strong intuition about things, but no it was just a skill she had honed over her career and the only one who knew about it was her ex-husband. The Force was a bit of a taboo among Mandalorians, some hated it, some embraced it and others just tolerated it and it seemed Tyran had gone through each one of those phases in his rough life.

Of which Savah was going to make even rougher once he got back to Roon with the supplies needed to repair this mess. Until then though she'd take her frustrations out on the thick headed muscle she had at her disposal. She got up from out under the shade of one of the few trees that hadn't been blown up on the northern perimeter by the Canderous Tank Dain had used to level the structure and walked over to where the melted husk of the vehicle now lay after being pounded several meters into the dirt by the canons of Tyran's
Nemesis-Class corvette. Right now it was being salvaged for parts by the most intelligent man in their group of wayward souls, not that being the smartest was a high bar to beat in this group. Savah just thought of Dyir as the smartest because he hadn't argued when she took charge, unlike who she viewed as the dumbest man in the group had.

She could hear the pair arguing as she approached the the tank hull and rapped her grease covered knuckles against it. "I thought Garryn was married to the Half-Zeltron girl?! You two spend more time arguing than an old married couple." She yelled at them. "Did you get the energy core removed from its mounts yet?"

======
TAG: Tyran Numeck Tyran Numeck , Garryn Kilstor Garryn Kilstor , Dyir Carud Dyir Carud , Anora Vahn Anora Vahn , Juniper Weiss Juniper Weiss , Tristan Ortega, Hinah Dragr Hinah Dragr , Yrsa Numeck Akshae Numek Akshae Numek

Last edited:

VykgoGz.gif

Juni

Tag: | Savah Tervho Savah Tervho | Akshae Numek Akshae Numek |

---

The entire situation had been a disaster. From the start of the fight that had caused the damage to both family and home alike, to the clean up crew that was in progress right now. There was very little organization, save for one saving grace - though Juniper would hardly call Savah a grace of any kind. Not just her. To be perfectly honest, Juni was quite fed up with all of these Mandalorians. Running around, destroying everything in their wake either just because they could, or because someone else was pissed off at them and didn't care about who or what suffered in the wake of their ridiculous feuds.

It had gotten beyond old. Especially considering that her own business - her cantina - had been destroyed not once, but twice because of all these Mandos.

And yet she was forever tied to them; specifically the loud one who spent just as much time arguing with the medic of the group as he did arguing with Jun. The half Zeltron sighed, and when Savah approached, she folded her arms but didn't look at the other woman at first. "One, I'm standing right here." she point out, "Two, ironically enough, I was just thinking the same thing. Maybe I should give my ring to Dyir, hm?"

It was strictly teasing Garryn and nothing more. Juniper may be fed up with the Mando of it all, but there was no denying her favorable connection with Garryn. Their friendship may have turned relationship accidentally, but no one could deny the struggle they had endured and gone through to get to where they were today.

"I can answer your question though," Now the halfling looked to Savah, arms still folded. "And that answer is no. I think all they've managed to do is hit each other a numerous amount of times while trying to maneuver tools and anything else, while not actually accomplishing much of anything else."

q9nUYLz.png

Last edited:

mandalorian-skull-pewter-mini-sculpture_star-wars_silo_sm.png

Garryn poked his head out from the blow out canopy and looked down at the two women with a scowl. "Hey! It's cramped in here and neither of us are exactly engineers." he grumbled. "This thing is heavy as hell too!"

Garryn had long become used to being the workhorse of the group, it was something he was well tailored to do given he was one of the stronger members of their little gathering of Mandalorians and assorted outcasts. Clearing out rubble while his wife watched and yelled at him that he was doing it wrong was a small annoyance that he could put up with. It beat getting blown up by a tank at least.

Breaking down the remains of the tank though was a little bit above him. Despite what people often thought though he wasn't an idiot, he just said idiotic things from time to time because he had no brain to mouth filter in any capacity. "I'd like to see you two in here doing this any faster."

======

TAG: Savah Tervho Savah Tervho || Juniper Weiss Juniper Weiss || Dyir Carud Dyir Carud || Hinah Dragr Hinah Dragr || Akshae Numek Akshae Numek ||

Dyir's Template

dyirskull.png

Dyir came out of the hatch next, covered in streaks of grease and a pretty nice nick on the side of his head that was bleeding pretty freely. "Are you trying to kill the only medic in the place or something?!" He yelled at Garryn and gave the man a shove that sent him tumbling down onto one of the treads of the large tank. "Hope it broke something, and if it did don't come to me to fix it!" He growled as he pulled himself up out of the hatch and glared at Savah.

"The energy core is wedged in their tighter than a Nemoidian with a purse full of creds walking through a Toydarian bazar. We can't get it out. Maybe when Tyran gets back the three of us can muscle it out of there, but I think me and Garryn are done for the day." The usually calm medic sighed and pointed to the wound on his head. "Excuse me while I got see how many braincells that bipedal bantha just cost me."

=====
TAG: Tyran Numeck Tyran Numeck || Anora Vahn Anora Vahn || Yrsa Numeck || Garryn Kilstor Garryn Kilstor || Hinah Dragr Hinah Dragr || Akshae Numek Akshae Numek || Savah Tervho Savah Tervho ||

VykgoGz.gif

Juni

Tag: Savah Tervho Savah Tervho

There was a long, suffering type sigh from Juniper and she shook her head when Garryn's face came into view. "Ten to one, with small, nimble fingers, and the ability to completely wire and retap a cantina when it's needed?" the halfling made a face and shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe it should have been me down in the hole, trying to get this stuff done."

When Dyir popped into view, Jun's brow creased and she winced just a little. Luckily for him, she typically had some kind of rag on her person out of habit, and it was pulled from where it had been hanging on her belt and offered over to the medic. "Here, use this. Yes it's clean." she made sure to state before he could ask. "And maybe you should think about bringing another medic on, huh? Someone to fix you when you're busted up and broken."

Not that, that happened often, but still. Once the medic had climbed out and started to walk away, Jun sighed and went to help her husband up. "I think Dyir's right, that's probably enough of that for the day. There's plenty of other things that need to be done, I'm sure." Technically, they had done most of what needed to be done around what was left of the compound. Still some cleaning up here and there, but the bulk of it was done.

"I'm sure the angry duo will be back soon. If they haven't killed each other by now." Tyran and Anora had been gone quite a bit longer than they should have been now, after all.

q9nUYLz.png

savahskull.png

Savah looked over at Juniper and gave her a very frustrated snort. "If you think Tyran and Anora are angry just wait until you see me when he gets back here. That will be angry." He muttered as she followed Dyir to what remained of their medical facility. What had one been a well stocked trauma center was now half turned into gravel and debris and Savah was pretty sure that's what had Dyir in a foul mood. She'd known the man for a long time and it took a whole lot to upset him like this.

The cut didn't look all that bad, it was just deep and head wounds always bled profusely as it was anyway.
"Juni is right about needing another medic. If something happens to you we're all in the osik." She said as she looked around at the destruction Dain and Kial had caused them and thought about just how lucky they all were that no one had been killed. "I know someone in town, a Mando'ad like us. I'm going to reach out and see if she needs a home. You can show her the ropes."

It wasn't a suggestion. If Tyran were here he'd make the same call, she was certain of that just as she was certain he was alive and still his old cranky self. The Force assured her of that. She was tired and exhausted from an entire day of moving rubble but she wanted that energy core out of that tank just incase the thing somehow ignited. They didn't need that kind of bomb going off while they were sleeping and flash frying them all after all the hardwork they had done. "Jun'ika, come on. We'll show the boys how work gets done." She said as she climbed back up onto the tank treads and dropped down into the hatch.

=====
TAG: Tyran Numeck Tyran Numeck || Anora Vahn Anora Vahn || Juniper Weiss Juniper Weiss || Garryn Kilstor Garryn Kilstor || Dyir Carud Dyir Carud

VykgoGz.gif

Juni

Tag: Savah Tervho Savah Tervho

---

Surprisingly, or maybe not so much so anymore, there was no arguing going on between Jun and Garryn by the time Savah had returned. In fact, the halfling was observing any minor injuries that her husband might have, and while she was no healing expert, she knew how to clean cuts and apply bandages - not that she had any handy at the moment.

But Savah's return caught Jun's attention, and she glanced briefly at Garryn with a shrug before she stepped away from him and climbed up onto the tank. First she peered down the hatch, noting that there really wasn't a whole lot of space for bulky figures inside. "How did those two manage to fit inside this thing, and destroy most of our home, without killing one another in the process?" she quipped about their insufferable foes before she followed the other woman down the hatch.

She hadn't been kidding about her deft hands after all. If she could single handedly keep the cantina wired and running - when she had to - then this should be a breeze, right? A dangerous, or moreso deadly breeze, but a breeze none-the-less!

q9nUYLz.png

Tristan Ortega

T

daf2c75bc3b18e9630df359d4978d268.gif

Tag: Savah Tervho Savah Tervho | Tyran Numeck Tyran Numeck | Garryn Kilstor Garryn Kilstor

---

There was no fun in being the workhorse. Garryn and Dyir hadn't been the only ones put to work on some rough job or hard labor. With Tristan being stout and built the way she was, hard labor was typically no big deal. But in this instance, she was tired. There had been a lot of clean up, a lot of moving heavy objects - which included chunks of their home and other debris - from one place to another by hand. And while everyone had their hand in the clean up process, the jobs didn't always seem fair.

A fact which made Tris toss down the rag she had been using the clean her hands and sigh in both her exhaustion and frustration. For now she abandoned what she had been working on and instead made her way to find the others, or at least those who were around in the immediate area. She found Garryn easily enough and watched just as the halfling disappeared into the hatch of the tank.

This caused her to arch a brow, "What did I miss now?" she questioned, gesturing to the fact that Juniper had just clearly taken over the job that Garryn and Dyir were supposed to be doing. "Is Dyir still down in there, or did she kick the both of you out to get the job done?"

mandalorian-skull-pewter-mini-sculpture_star-wars_silo_sm.png

Garryn huffed as Triss appeared from her own task, wiping the grease from his hands with the shirt he had been wearing. "Me and Dyir couldn't get the energy core free and got into a fight so Savah and Juni kicked us out of the tank and decided to do it themselves." He said he threw the shirt away and helped himself to some of the cold tihaar that had thankfully survived the attack on the compound. He took a long sip and offered it to Triss.

"I don't know why Tyr'ika wants to salvage this place." He said with a shrug as he looked around. "I know he sunk a lot of credits into it but there's nothing but trouble here on Roon. I'm just as tired of moving around the galaxy as he is looking for a home, but I just don't think this one is it."

======
TAG: Tristan Ortega || Savah Tervho Savah Tervho || Juniper Weiss Juniper Weiss || Dyir Carud Dyir Carud

Tristan Ortega

T

daf2c75bc3b18e9630df359d4978d268.gif

Tag: Garryn Kilstor Garryn Kilstor

---

Tristan was nodding before Garryn had even finished speaking. "No, I agree with you, completely." she sighed and gave the tank the other girls were apparently down inside of a long look before folding her arms and frowning. "There has been nothing but trouble day in and day out since we got here. Whether its been from the locals, or the prime pick of people who flock on and off of this rock, or...oh yeah, the people trying to kill us all and/or turn us in?" she made a face and shifted her weight to be balanced more on one leg than the other.

"I think at this point it would make more sense to cut the losses and get the hell off of this rock." her head turned so that she could look at what remained of the compound and her brow creased. "It would cost just about the same to find a new place to live as it would to fix this one." she added with a shake of the head. "Not to mention, now everyone who has a bone to pick with any of us is going to know exactly where we are."

And that wasn't good for any of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom