Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finding the Gnost Dural

The Sephi wasn't the most perceptive being. That went doubly, maybe even triply, when it came to emotions of others. It was something he was fully aware of, something that could be considered a weakness. Especially so in a Jedi, who was supposed to be able to empathize with anyone and everyone. Very much so in a businessman, who needed to be able to get to the bottom of others' motivations. The business side of things he could at least somewhat compensate for, he had employees that could do that job for him.

In this case though, he could tell there was something up. His fellow Master was pacing, constantly in motion. What little he glimpsed of her mind reflected the body, constant motion. There had to be a reason...there was always a reason. He always had questions it was true, but in this case it would be majorly advantageous to get her settled, or at least started in that direction.

"There's something off."

A question couched in a statement, an observation. He was typically blunt bordering on rude. That he was offering her a way out if she wanted it was odd. She could take the statement as it actually was, or she had more than one way out of it. Though it seemed that she had underestimated their flight time, since the shipyards were starting to become visible in the viewports. Orbit altitudes had been reached, it was in fact just a couple minutes before they reached the yards themselves.

[member="Saint Monica"] | [member="Dax Fyre"] | [member=Velus] | [member="Bato Golden"]

OOC: Sorry Bato, there's been enough time.

[member="Dax Fyre"]
Velus continued to walk with Dax. He carefully observed the library, seeing that most of it's data records somehow stayed intact. Soon, they reached the 103 floor and Velus stepped off the turbo lifts

"Do you know where she is?" he asked, wondering what Dax thought.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"No more so than you, man." Dax said as he stepped off the lift right beside @Velus. "And I think [member="Saint Monica"] said she was actually a he....Chu Lon if I recall?" Looking across the floor Dax could say several different restaurants and diners, any one of which could potentially hold the Doctor. The man actually began to laugh. "Guess we're in for a pub crawl!" he joked.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Audren Sykes"] did indeed ask a question. Though, an ineffable one at that. Indeed. Startling enough to cause Monica to stop her pacing and simply, stare at him.

"My my. It has been a long time hasn't it."

She suddenly recalled just how long it had been since she'd seen the rest of the Silvers too. Coci was probably the lovely mother of eleven children by now. That's just how long Monica could account for own adventures anyway. How strange and distant she must look now to a Selphi's eyes. Indeed. Perhaps something was off. And if not just one thing? Perhaps a thousand.

Anyway. Monica decided it was too much to share right now. Pish-posh really. She had misjudged their timetable too. They were arriving to their objective in mere minutes. Best not to dawdle now.

"Ya know what. Forget I said anything. We're here to get some information and that's exactly what we should be focusing on. You're right."

Of course. Skyes hadn't actually said anything. She was simply pressing forward now.

"Mission first, talk later. ...Let me grab my helm and I'll met you at the airlock. I'm sure the Captain can join us if he favors too. Otherwise? We'll just have to press on without him."

Captain Golden would follow along in his own good time. Or, be rendered absent as it suited him. Alas. Such was life and money.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

"Why don't we split up then. I'll cover that area, while you cover that area." he said, as he pointed at specific locations.

If he said yes, Velus would immediately go and begin to look for the doctor. He was surprised that in a library, no less in a planet that was in chaos, restaurants were still running.

The galaxy never seizes to amaze me.

He went to one area, where he saw a particular individual that made him curious. Then again, he was the only individual there in that reastaurant.

"Have you seen an individual, someone who is a doctor?" he asked, politely hoping for a response.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax nodded and went in the opposite direction. A fast food restaurant. Maybe one of Dax's greatest weaknesses. The man walked up to the counter and ordered some fries to take away with him as he looked through the other restaurants, paid and then waited for his food....the man really like fries...

[member="Velus"]

Bato Golden finally snapped out of his traumatized stare after learning that one of his better rated films was getting a remake, with he and his team replaced with better known actors. He recoiled from his datapad in disgust. It wasn't even that old, it only came out six years ago, and it's sequel had only came out three years ago. They didn't even have the decency to ask them for a cameo.

After realizing he had spent the last six or so minutes staring into space, he shook his head and elbowed his piloting droid. "Yeah, let's get out of here. It's been too long."

[member="Saint Monica"] [member="Audren Sykes"]

OOC: After ten thousand years I emerge from my coma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom