Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Finding the force part 2

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
WGCUQE5.png

K A S H Y Y Y K

Tag: Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa | Leehak Tano-Bonteri Leehak Tano-Bonteri |
Music: Kotor - Kashyyyk

The echoe of a blaster bolt and the smell of burnt burlap would waft it's way through the forest clearing as another training dummy fell to the ground, A blaster hole burnt right into it's center. A short distance away, Aloy Vizsla stood up-range, Both hands gripped tightly around a lower powered blaster pistol.

"See what I did there? Hold your breath to steady yourself, And fire as you release. But don't pull the trigger, Squeeze it. When you pull, It jerks the blaster and throws off your aim."

She then turns to the nearby Jademar, Holding the pistol out flat on her open hand "Now you try. And remember, Headshots are for show offs. If a bodyshot will do, Aim for the center, Where there's more to hit. Learn this well, And you'll be able to defend yourself long before you finish that lightsaber" She states proudly and smiles at the child.

That look, Like a mother teaching a daughter something new, It made the blue in her eyes light up on days like this.

Jade had watched Aloy fire at the dummy, watching as the bolt traveled across the air and put a hole into the training dummy that had fallen down. Then she had handed or pushed the weapon out towards the young girl. Causing herself to nod her head towards her adoptive mother, as she gently took the weapon into her hand before taking a deep breath inhaling at first, then exhaling out of her mouth and aiming towards the dummy that was right next to the fallen one. Rather than aiming directly at the head, that was a no-cause. She didn't like being a show-off. Thinking more to herself as she breathed in taking a deep breath. She would then close her left eye, aiming slightly above the center of the target tummy. The girl took a second inhaling before squeezing the pistol trigger lightly.

It didn't take long before the rifle had fired, and a bolt had traveled through the air before hitting the target just slightly above the center. it wasn't a bad try for the first time shooting, it didn't take long as she glanced over towards Aloy for a moment. then after hearing her mention the lightsaber. The young girl shook her head as she looked at her. "Well, not exactly. it's only a handle. that's about it. I have no idea what it would require. I hope in time that we will meet someone who is familiar with them. Uhhhh.. can we try a rifle.. with a longer range.. and a target some good distance away... I want to see if I am like my father when it comes to snipers." She had said before smiling at her as she giggled lightly. The girl leaned up before stretching her arms afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom