Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finding one's way in the darkness.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
[member="Lavania"]

Sasha Voss sneered with blue eyes having turned yellow as her victim went limp and fell to the floor in a heap behind his desk in his home office; a pained and pleading look upon his tortured face as his mind had exploded painfully after the Dark Jedi pressed deeply and crudely into it and extracted the information she desired about her possible heritage. The man had been cruel to her as a youth in his charge, so he got what he deserved though she only wished the now retired director of the orphanage could have suffered more like she had; the physical and emotional abuse endured all those years building the foundation for the darkness that was growing ever deeper and stronger each day within her soul.

The revelation that Sasha had been wrapped in a Dathomiri silk baby blanket when she was found left abandoned on the steps of the city orphanage on Denon gave her the direction she needed to go next. Sasha slipped out like she'd came in hidden by the shadows, then the cloak-covered figure quickly went back to the private landing pad she'd "borrowed" just like the ship she'd "borrowed".

Gods how her master/partner/lover would be so mad when he realized his precious ship was gone… pfft Sash had left [member="Jaron Lesan"] a note saying she would be back. It just didn't say when. Oh well, payback is a… for all the times the Sith had left the Dark Jedi stranded and alone on Arbra when he was out and about having fun while his own training in the the Dark arts was being completed. Being a secret was no fun, but then again it had it's advantages, and having her own secrets, priceless.

When the Sith Infiltrator came out of hyperspace above Dathomir, it was cloaked and Sasha's Force signature muted to the extent the Dark Jedi padawan could. The sensors showed lots of life below, but what she was most looking for was where the Nightsisters might be. If indeed Sash was of Dathomiri heritage, she would seek out the Witches of Dathomir that used Shadow Magic to train her.

Putting the ship down in an open grove of trees, Sasha secured it with the cloak on, then made her way into the forested mountain region. The redhead was dressed in her usual all-black, form-fitting affair with her lightsaber attached to a utility belt that was slung low upon her shapely hips and her blaster holstered and tied off on her toned thigh. A vibrodagger was also sheathed in her boot; all traditions garnered from her time spent with the goody goody Jedi family she lived and trained with on Corellia before her fall. Oh how that thought disgusted her now.

Sasha hoped to learn her true path into the darkness and to seize all it's opportunities to become more powerful in her own right. Men were weak to think they could wield all of it. They were only good for one thing, and lets be honest… sometimes it wasn't even that good.

[member="Sasha Voss"]

The mountains of Dathomir where the remains of the Nightsters sat, not all were gone there was one of the Hawks left maybe but Petra had put down Kiyala's rebellions in a bloody way. The small civil war had ended before it had really begun as the seer had not been on either side. Instead secreted away into the mountains by Petra because she actually had liked the seer before it all began and Lavania was there in the shack. A small look on her face while she tapped the beskar staff the mandalorians had created for the witches and sister after they fought at Dromuund Kaas.

Now she felt something, slightly, subtly just under the surface of her eyes while she was looking up into the sky. Her hands touching her staff as she started off from the shack into the mountains towards the nightsisters compound. If anyone was coming to find them that is where they would head and the smoking remains while she was walking in the headdress her top and skirt down to her knees. Her thick leather boots while she was moving through the fields of tall grass hearing the sounds of the rancor herds that were around and knew her tyrant rancor was following.

She let her attentions drift only a little as she felt into the blood to find her apprentice Cassia who thumped right behind her skull. That place where her eye should be but it was instead against the scarred tissue and nerve before she was moving with the energies to the large cliff over looking the mountain compound. A smile on her face though while she sat there and waited setting the staff on her lap and holding the bladder of spirit ichor while she rolled her shoulders and the sound of her rancor standing near her before laying down with a snort. The large beast dangling a claw over the cliff.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
[member="Lavania"]

After having trained to in and around the mountains of Corellia since she was fourteen, Sasha was used to hiking and climbing, traversing and navigating through the thickly wooded areas where the edge of a rocky cliff was just one step away from disaster. She also was aware of how dangerous the native fauna could be.

That is when she saw the first of the tracks… five toed, a meter long. There were also broken tree limbs and bushes matted down into the grassy-mossy mountain floor. An animal of great size had rested there recently as the area was still warm when she knelt down to feel it. A rancor perhaps…

And that is when Sasha knew she wasn't alone… There was another human nearby, but where exactly? Danger senses tingled, but did not scream yet. Her hand gripped the hilt of her lightsaber, but kept it well hidden under her cloak. She was no fool… or at least that kind of one. This would not be easy and that Sash knew as well. Odds were 50/50 she could die here, right now.

"I am Sasha Voss… I have come here to learn the ways of Shadow Magic and become a Nightsister. Show yourself, so we may talk openly and freely." the young redhead called out boldly.

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Her senses were flaring as the rancor seemed to move and stand up, someone was calling out and it wasn't her friend as Lavania looked up from where she was and leaned back a little turning over to walk towards the voice. The tyrant rancor rising to full size before she was letting the sound of her staff moving along the ground. The girl came into full view and as she confirmed she wanted to be a nightsister Lavania slid a hand along her waist. The skirt nearly falling away as she pulled at the coils of the whip with her voice coming up. "The nightsisters are lost and scattered and mostly lost. Those seeking them here will find but death." She came into view standing tall and one hand holding the staff while she was letting it be in her one hand and the other was holding her whip while she tilted her head to the side a little in curiosity at the prospect of someone becoming a sister.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
"The nightsisters are lost and scattered and mostly lost. Those seeking them here will find but death."

Sasha was in awe of the powerful and monstrous creature known as a rancor that stood to it's full height seemingly at least sixteen feet tall. She had only heard stories about them and their Witch riders. They intrigued her no doubt, but what interested her even more of course was the Nightsister who showed herself. The young woman seemed a very formable warrior and not one to be taken lightly. Her aura was one of strength, wisdom, and something else that did not reveal itself.

"Well you are here with me so no longer are the Nightsisters lost or scattered or mostly lost, and I never said I was seeking. I would not hesitate to deal death to those that do though." the red-haired Dark Jedi replied, standing her ground and not relenting in her desired path to become a Witch of Dathomir as Sash felt was her destiny by birth. She drew upon the enticing power of the dark side to fuel her passion for this endeavor. It would be so.

[member="Lavania"]

[member="Sasha Voss"]

She moved now getting to the woman and standing there as she stood close, a hand raising up to remove her headdress and sash in one movement from her face showing the scarred holes where her eyes had been and slowly her hands came away. Reaching out and searching while she spoke. "You are here, something has brought you and not just my dreams of having a sister again in the night." One hand touching the face. "I have often seen sisters but everytime I awaken to such sadness realizing there are none coming to bring us back."

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
[member="Lavania"]

With the woman's headdress removed, the Nightsister's true self was revealed. She was blind yet saw through the Force. Sasha had trained that way when first learning to use a lightsaber, and deflect blaster bolts in the early days of her Jedi training at the compound on Corellia, which didn't start until her teenage years after @Jedi Knight Judah Lesan took her into his family and began instructing the orphan from Denon… or so I thought.

Sasha wasn't used to people touching her, well unless it was for pleasure… so the blind witch's touch felt at first uncomfortable, then not as the Dark Jedi sensed her sadness over not having sisters to be with. A breeze rustled Sash's long, silky dark red tresses about bringing a thick strand blowing across her full-lipped mouth. She reached up to tuck the wayward strand behind her ear, then touched the Nightsister's hand that was still studying her and moved it to the place over her heart.

"Yes, I am here because I believe this to be my destiny as recent knowledge of my true heritage has come to light. A Jedi I once was, now I embrace the loving power of the dark side. It nourishes my soul and strengthens my resolve….Sisters should indeed be together, and that we shall now that we have found each other. A new dawn is here as the Nightsisters are reborn to take their rightful place amongst the Witches of Dathomir and in the galaxy!" Sash declared passionately feeling embolden to do so as her determined side showed off infused with the dark side fueling it, then yellow hazed eyes turned back to blue.

"You have not shared with me your name yet… then I should like for you to begin my training in the ways of Shadow Magic."

[member="Sasha Voss"]

"I am Lavania of the spider clan and I can teach you." She stayed there still feeling to make sure she was real. Her mind knew she was but... but loneliness was a cruel fate and slowly you would imagine people that weren't there or believe something was coming. She had grown accustomed to it and been disappointed each time. "I can teach you our ways but the first lessons begins now. Something to revitalize the nightsisters. "She moved a little and spoke. "Focus on yourself, on your energies, on the parts of you that your can feel. You are going to mark me so you can find me should you get lost." Lavania moved in while she bite her lip until a droplet of blood was visible and smear along her lips. "This way should somethign happen you'll be able to find me and I you."

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
[member="Lavania"]

"I would like that very much, my sister," Sasha answered with contentment in her voice and canting her head ever so, then watched attentively to what Lavania did next with the droplet of blood from herself. When smeared it almost felt acidity for a moment, but that subsided momentarily.

Reaching down with her right hand, Sasha plucked a vibrodagger from her boot, then pulled off the leather glove on her left hand and pierced the tip of her index finger. A healthy drop of blood formed, then she reached across with studied concentration and smeared the letter "S" upon the Nightsister's chest above where her top lay. Immediately she felt the special connection with Lavania through the Force. In a way this was kinda kinky with the smearing of blood where ever one chose to place it, but the skill would so come in handy. It would definitely be used on others within her web. Ha.. and so appropriate that Lavania was from the Spider Clan.

"Is there a name for this? Oh teach me more, please!"

​Yeah… Sash was a little more than excited to learn Shadow Magic get to know her newfound sister better. She had never felt this way when pushed to be a Jedi. No, Sash could steadily feel the dark side embracing her with loving arms and nudging her along this path.

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Lavania could feel it, that burning on her chest as the blood trail was put in place between them and slowly right behind her eyes she could feel the apprentice, her little sister asking for more as she smiled. Her grin one of so much joy that she brought her hands out and went back to cradling her face. "That is the most basic of the nightsisters spells. To mark with your blood those who you wish to keep track of, slaves, sisters, lovers, friends. All can be tracked if done correctly." She wasn't losing what else there was, her excitement coming out as she hadn't been like this... close with a sister. Their needs sometimes not met by slaves but each other. She rubber her chin on her forehead. "I shall teach you it all my little sister the wonders that our magics can bring but there will also be the grotesque. There will be a price for power and it is something we all pay. Mine was my eyes."

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Sasha had never really had a special attachment to another female before, and only two with men during her time; a Force bond she had severed, and another she was nurturing currently with purpose. What Lavania and her had she did not fully understand yet, but it felt natural. If this was the way of sisterhood, then so be it.

Passion is what fueled Sasha's dark side strength and power whether it be passion for a cause, a person, or a thing… Yes, becoming a Witch of Dathomir was going to be very interesting, rewarding and consequential as her master had eluded to. When one played with fire, they sometimes got burned. The dark side was no different. One just needed to get the most out of it before it took it's toll on the physical, the mental, and/or the soul itself.

"How did you loose your eyes?" Sasha asked of her sister with compassion.

[member="Lavania"]

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Lavania heard what she asked and keeping her head close to her recalled it, fighting through the mountains with her sisters as she used an energy bow. The sounds of blasts of energy being thrown below green mist ignited into lakes of green fire. Her staff wimple wood but notched with small braids of hair from witches they had defeated. A dispute over something but there was more to it while she was moving with an advantage. Her precognition showing where the attacks would come while she was fighting. Lavania broke the connection for a moment as she brought her hands to tug a little at her hair.

"We were in a battle, the witches our enemies at the time and the darkness of the magics served us well. It gave us strength while we were fighting." She slowly reestablished the connection showing it and fires were in the one village, bodies laid strewn around the ground while they were checking them. Whips at the ready and Lavania slowly pressed herself closer to Sasha running the pads of her thumbs over her face until she was grazing her cheekbone while the visions changed. LAvania was standing there and one of the witches were sitting there still alive. Lavania crouched next to her whispering as the woman grabbed her.

Then there were screams ripping through her head and pain coming from everywhere as slowly to nightsister was crawling away grasping at her face as the visions poured over her. Lavania herself was grabbing her shoulders while pressing her lips. "Then I saw everything, she sent me more visions and opened my eyes to the galaxy so that I could see everything. There was only one thing I could do." She kept the memories coming as she withdrew her knife and plunged it in carving her own eyes out of her skull while she laid there on the ground with her sisters touching her. The sensation of hands were on her.

Lavania looked at Sasha as she pulled back slowly and looked at her. "You have no idea the power that can come from visions, the dangers of it and the pull of knowing you can change things. The witches took that from me sister, or at least they took my physical sight. I still can see as you have learned and can still make many things happen."

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
The onslaught of Lavania's shared memories of that fateful day hit Sasha like a brick as the connection established was strong between them. All the emotions and physical trials and tribulations of that battle wrenched Sash's mind, body and soul. Then, the hardest memory was shared in that her sister out of tormented desperation from the final vision took her own eyes. How horrible that must have been, and yet here the woman was seemingly strong as ever, using the Force to see like she still had a pair of good eyes.

"No I don't, but now I do… Thank you for sharing that experience with me, sister. I take away much from that and will keep the knowledge to empower and strengthen me in the future," Sasha said, then gave Lavania a hug.

The redhead noticed the Nightsister's rancor watching them with curious ferocity. To be honest, the creature was terrifying, though not really for some strange reason. Could it be possibly jealous of the sisters' new found bond?

"Is that your mount? What is it's name?"

@Lavania

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Lavania stood there while she traced lines on Sasha's face for marking and stood back just a little. "That is tachika and she is always jealous when there is something she can't eat." She said it though grabbing her headdress from the ground and the small sash in it she removed setting it back on her face while walking and motioning with her hands. "We shall continue with your instruction little sister and we shall get your skills with the blackest of magics to become stronger." There was almost a slightly sinister grin on her face while she was walkng and the rancor came down to mewl before walking in front of her.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Sasha gave Tachika a wink over [member="Lavania"]'s shoulder after her sister stood back to admire the markings she'd made on the redhead's fair face. The Dark Jedi turned Witch Initiate was very curious to see what the results were. Sash already felt a change coming over her; a transformation not only on the outside, but more so on the inside. It was subtle, yet definitely there.

When the Sith Apprentice [member="Jaron Lesan"] had facilitated her fall to the dark side initially and Sasha recited the Code of the Sith before him, the change felt at that time was total liberation as the chains of the Light had been broken. Subsequently though, another chain had to be broke; an addiction to Andris, a spice derivative in the form of a crystalized powder. It was beginning to control the young woman sending her on a downward spiral that could only lead to one thing...

Thanks to her partner's tough-love intervention, Sasha was clean and had instead learned how to use the pain and anguish from her tortured youth at the orphanage on Denon to fuel and grow the rage festering inside of her instead of numbing it with a drug. Therefore, strengthening and empowering her passion in the dark side even more. And now, here she was to become a powerful Nightsister and wield the Dathomir Magic to do her will. It was a win-win.

Lavania's dark grin did not go unnoticed when the Night Seer turned and motioned for her new apprentice to follow her deeper into the forest.

"We shall continue with your instruction little sister and we shall get your skills with the blackest of magics to become stronger."

"I look forward to that, sister… especially since black is my favorite color along with blood red," Sasha replied with a similar grin studying the rancor as it walked along with them obediently and protectively as well as if she was a sister herself in a way.

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Hearing her did bring a sense of excitement though to it all as Lavania was leading the way through the fields into the forest and down to the river. You couldn't have a sister from offworld just come back while she was moving about. No the spider clan was one of the more notorious clans on Dathomir for their way of being but there needed to be a balance between the clans same as always. This one just happened to be within the galaxy more and more as the sisters were finding their ways home. SHe did finished the trail through the woods down into the river's edge while looking into a section where it had pooled into a deeper section. SHe was focusing on this and crouched down whispering in a low voice that hissed out more as under one of the rocks moved revealing a smal nest of spiders. The waters steaming almost on the surface to create a green mist that ignited across her senses. "We will begin first by bathing you in the magics themselves. To wash the past away and bring you to your sisters."

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
After the trail through the woods they were on ended at a river's edge, Sasha watched with great curiosity as the Nightsister crouched down near the deepest section of the water and whispered what sounded like an incantation just before spiders came out from a rock nearby. The pool of water took on a green sheen as a fiery mist ignited across the surface.

"We will begin first by bathing you in the magics themselves. To wash the past away and bring you to your sisters."

[member="Lavania"] indicated that Sasha should disrobe and go into the water. Was she nervous? Yes, of course, though more excited than not.

The redhead nodded she understood, then slipped off her cloak, then the Dark Jedi form-fitting attire she wore, placing them in a pile at the river's edge. Her lightsaber, blaster, and vibroblade were left there as well with her favorite pair of heeled leather boots, then Sash waded into the flaming green water naked as the day she was first born.

"I am ready to be reborn."

[member="Sasha Voss"]

Lavania watched her walk in and disrobed while more spiders were arriving some of them larger then the ones from under the rock and she removed her sash and headdress again. Her staff going to the ground with her clothing while she walking into the water letting the dark magics burn the water but not their skin, th spiders seemed to be observed as Lavania stood in front of Sasha raising her hands to the fire and then to her face while her fingers were coated in the flame. She slwly traced her eyes going to her mouth with her cheekbones. She didn't speak yet but slowly moved around her as the tattoo's on her body glowed.

"Do you pledge yourself to the sisterhood, to the magicks, and the old ways?" Lavania was moving and grinning a little as she came to stand along the side of her. One hand at the small of her back and the other touching her stomach. "Do you abandon your old life for this new one?" She continued to look at her and felt it as one of the larger spiders in the largest came to them. The otheres were at work removing her gear and making new clothing for her She waited for her sister to speak and answer the questions. "Your loyalty, your life." She waited and to her one hand a spider swam as it moved.

She was holding an open palm at the small of her back until she was holding the spider as she moved it up her back with the water. The green fire on her hand with the water as the spider seemed to hiss coming near her hair. Once her sister had answered to the last words she moved to stand in front of her, looking her over and holding her close as the spider seemed to be melting in the fire until she put it onto her back. The spider stretching its legs out at the shoulders until the green fire was making it into her brand and tattoo. Lavania slowly lowered Sasha into the waters. She raised her up and spoke. "Arise my sister."

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
After [member="Lavania"] joined Sasha in the Nightsister baptismal pool in the same fashion, she began chanting and waving her arms about in front of Sash, scoping up the green fire upon her hands, then painting the new sister's face with it, fingers going over where she had traced before when they first met in the forest. The flames didn't burn her, but Sash did feel something on her face more permanent this time.

"Do you pledge yourself to the sisterhood, to the magicks, and the old ways?"

Now Lavania was standing by her side, one hand upon her bare stomach and the other at the small of her back. A group of larger spiders had gathered now, encircling them.

"I do."

"Do you abandon your old life for this new one?"

Sasha sensed one of the large spiders in particular had come forward at the beckoning of the Nightsister.

"I do"

"Your loyalty, your life."

Sasha could feel the pool water start to rise behind her and Lavania's hand move upward from the small of her back at the same time. Next there was a tickle like something was touching her skin with hairy legs between her neck and shoulders, then came a hiss. Sash swallowed her fear and steeled herself for whatever was to come, then answered definitively.

"My loyalty, my life."

Now Lavania moved back to stand in the front of Sasha again. The Nightsister peered over her in a studied way, then embraced the redhead as the spider on her back seemingly became a part of her as the green flames melted and infused it into her very being leaving a tattoo of itself on the skin; realistic in presentation.

Lavania let go, then slowly laid Sasha back into the waters. With more chanting and a waving of arms, Sash rose up on the green flames above the pool. It felt like Sasha's soul was being ripped from her; the pain was immense, then there was nothingness, until…

"Arise my sister."

Sasha's body floated back down on the green flames, then landed on her feet in the river water once again, eyes rolled back into her skull. Suddenly a pair of golden yellow orbs opened and a gasping breath was taken. The reborn Sasha as a full Nightsister knelt down into the water on one knee and bowed her head as she took Lavania's hands that were outstretched.

"Thank you, my sister."

The spider that has chosen Sasha represents femininity, sexual power, cunning, intellect, independence, and death.

[member="Sasha Voss"]

The sight of it all as the spiders were around the pool came to her in the force, she touched the girls face standing in the pool for a moment. She let her energies of the darkside come to her bringing the girl to the waters edge for her new clothing and some of the larger spiders around them. She let her hands go to find her sister while she was pulling her to sit on the shire with the spiders around them. She was letting her energies feed adn call forth the mist from the grounds of the world. "Together we shall rebuild, the symbol of our power is in the caves and slowly we shall rebuild it but not make it to wage war. That caused the rift that destroyed us previously. We must be patient and wait for the moment when everything is ready."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom