Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Find Your Freedom

anime-girl-fantasy-lake-arrow-dress-light-anime-6242-resized.jpg
Uknown Planet; In Orbit
As there was darkness in the galaxy, there was light. Always in balance. There were rumors in the Sith of a planet so attuned to the Dark that staying on it's surface meant death. Kahlil had been there, once, to stop a horror from being unleashed. Despite it's blistering heat being on the surface made him feel as if there was no heat to be found.

So why wouldn't there be an opposite? Why wouldn't there be a planet bathed in the Light? That's what he had set out to find, letting the Force guide him through hyperspace. It took time, but he did find it. At least, he thought so. He dropped out of hyperspace, looming in orbit above a lush green planet.

It didn't match any known space charts, but he could already feel the warmth of the Light, even this far away. This would be the planet that Kahlil could expel his father's control on him once and for all, but he wasn't going to do that alone.

"Master Dragonsflame, I believe I found the planet I've been searching for. I'll wait till you can get here before I go on world."

Josh had neither expected to be training the son of Kaine Zambrano, nor did he expect to be working with him to free his influence from him. But the galaxy worked in the strangest of ways, it seemed.

The Jedi Master had agreed to do what every Master should consider their duty. Doing what needed to be done for their students when they needed them the most. For Kahlil, this was it. And Josh wouldn't miss it. Once Kahlil had found the planet he had been looking for, apparently a planet who's surface was bathed in the light, Josh had cleared his schedule to ensure that he would be there shortly. It wasn't long before The Maekrix jumped out of hyperspace and into the planet's orbit, where he would get into contact with Kahlil.

"I'm here, Kahlil. Let me know when you are ready and we will descend."

[member="Kahlil Zambrano"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom