Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally Home

”Don’t we always play at that though,” Vilaz said to his beloved wife in a smile and joyful tone. He was happy because he made Bree happy. It was one of his main, primary goals in life ever since he met the golden blonde and loved her. The same goal was also meant for their mixed family all of which he considered his children despite not sharing the same blood with them except for his precious Kayra whom Bree gave birth to. From all the victories he won in war, there was no better feeling than making his beloved Bree and their family happy.

They meant a whole lot to the Munin. Much more priceless than all the beskar in veins of Mandalore, Concordia, and Echoy’la combined.

”Oh, my...well would you like some help in putting it on,” the warrior said to his soulmate in a rather suggestive way, but also being sincere about it. The Munin would also need to change in his own armor before heading out with his Bree to test out her armor and new rifle.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
"If you help me put it on, knowing you it will never get on," Bree retorted with a playful chuckle. "Though, I promise you may help me take it off after we go and play outside for a bit with my new toys." she winked, then reached behind her and unzipped the cotton summer dress worn and let it fall from her shoulders to pool at her bare feet; giving her husband a tantalizing view of things to come.

The new body glove well... fit like a glove, and the perfectly sculpted beskar-plates worn with pride. [member="Vilaz Munin"] certainly knew his wife's preferences well and everything on the new suit of beskar'gam was to Briika's satisfaction. The man had certainly earned himself a very proper thank you later; one she'd enjoy as well.

The golden blonde picked up the silver buy'ce from the bed and the new rifle as well; a very pleased smile upon her face.

"Well cyar'ika... What do you think?" the seasoned medic asked Vilaz, doing a slow turn to show off her new armor set he made for his beloved. "Do I pass inspection, ner Akaan?"

Vilaz laughed at Bree's comment after offering himself to her before she undressed herself from her dress, giving the man a mesmerizing view of his wife. He watched as his beloved began putting on her armor with her bodyglove first, and then the precise and accurate beskar plates that he molded with his own hands according to the measurements of Bree's beautiful body.

His work on the armor was a success as there was a smile on the golden blonde, symbolizing her love for the armor and rifle.

The battle medic turned slowly for him, asking for his thoughts.

"Well let me give you my stamp of approval, ner runi," the Akaan said to his wife, stepped forward to her, and gave her a kiss on her forehead. His right hand came up and placed it on her left breast which was covered by a beskar plate of the armor. "This plate was part of my armor. No matter where you are or where I am, you'll always have me by your side," he said and reached down to give his beloved wife a kiss. Even without what he did, they always had each other in their heart and in their soul.

"Now let me get dressed in my armor and we'll play," the warrior said and rushed to get change with the armor in the room that they shared aboard their ship.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
[member="Vilaz Munin"] was the most romantic man buried under his stone cold exterior that he showed to the outside world. Who knew the Akaan could be so caring? He definitely did not show mercy to his enemies. Briika was glad she had his kind heart, but also his might as a true warrior of the Mando'ade. Some did not see the Concordian in a favorable way, but she knew the man's worth in his soul being, and that was more than enough for her.

"I will cherish you being a part of me everyday that I wear my suit of armor with pride made by your very hands," the petite blonde smiled tenderly, placing her small hand upon his bigger one as it laid upon the chest plate over her heart. The kiss that followed showed just how much she appreciated the genuine gesture her husband had bestowed upon his beloved.

The Baar'ur's azure gaze followed Vilaz over to the footlocker where he normally kept his beskar'gam in their quarters on the ship when not wearing it. What surprised Briika was he too had a new suit of armor. Things must have gone better than anticipated on his last outing to throw in for all the new stuff. Course... they deserved it, right?!

"You've been a busy boy while away I see... Not only goodies for me, but for you too," Bree grinned. "I like a man all dolled up and shiny. I'm looking forward to testing what you've got. old man."

"And I like a woman like you, Bree. Good for me I found her," Vilaz said to his beloved and gave her a smile and a wink as he finished putting on his new suit of armor. "Let's just hope if your bones can take it, grandma," which was said in a chuckle, as the two lovers joked with each other. That joke was ten years ago and it never got any old for them.

The Munin walked out of the ship with his wife at his side as the couple held each other's hand. She was never behind him, nor was he as they were always equal as husband and wife. Though the beautiful blonde was the boss in the family, but that was because she knew what she was doing and doing what she said kept a happy wife and a happy family.

"Let's go to the shooting range in the back. That way we don't make a mess," the Akaan said to his beloved. "I also made sure that the software and systems of your armor are exactly like your old armor. Don't wanna confuse you with the newness and end up in the dog house," he said with a chuckle.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom