Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally Home

It had been far too long since he was away from home and his family. It frustrated him that he couldn't spend time with the people he cherished and loved, or at least be around them while not too far from his family. That routine continues for months and months with Vilaz only having days to see his family and make the best out of that time.

But now things were going back to normal.

It was a surprise for his wife and family that he was arriving at Concord Dawn today, and he was looking good and fresh. Everything of himself was taken care of except his hair. That needed to be trimmed and cut as he couldn't stand strands of hair veiling his eyes. Other than that, he was ready to go back home with his family.

Before going back to the Munin household the warrior did pick up some things from the trusted, local market that was run by Mandalorians and non-Mandalorians alike. Juicy fruits, delicious vegetables, sweet deserts, terrific wine, and beautiful flowers. He had brought other gifts for each member of his family all of which he would give when having dinner or just when the time seem opportune.

The Concordian was at the front door of the Munin household and knocked at the door with his purchases in a bag held with his other hand. "One big special delivery," the man announced loud and proud.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

Shieldmaiden of Clan Munin (retired)
Briika tried not to think about how much she missed [member="Vilaz Munin"] when he was gone, off on business for the Mando'ade as their Sole Ruler and/or his clan, but the fact remained she did, very much. The Concordian was her soul mate. The old saying, 'third time is the charm', was true, well at least for her. He was the Mando medic's third husband, and the father of their daughter together, [member="Kayra Munin"]; his little princess or naoinr'ika. The ten-year old sandy blonde, a good mix of her parents, kept them young as both were older when having her. She was Briika's third living child too; a fourth one died at birth coming too early to survive. So the rule of three still was in play.

With it being the height of harvest time, Kayra was over at her older sister's homestead babysitting [member="Mesh'la Dral"]'s young son while she and her husband were out in the wheat fields. It was good experience for the tween and a way to earn credits too at such a young age. It also gave Briika some time to herself, which she had taken advantage by being lazy reading a holobook novel while sipping a nice glass of Merlot. She wasn't expecting anyone so the baar'ur was out of her beskar'gam and wearing a comfortable cotton sundress as the end of summer heat had been quiet hot as of late here on the plains where the Munin homestead was located on the northern continent near the town of Lokaium.

When there was a knock at the door, Briika put the holobook down. Then when the familiar voice said he had a special delivery, the petite blonde jumped up excitedly yet she was confused. Vilaz wasn't expected back from his latest trip until next week at the earliest...

Moving quickly to the door, she took a second though to smooth over her dress and hair before opening it. A very pleasantly surprised smile came to the golden haired medic as her azure gaze met a sapphire one standing on the porch with goodies in his hands.

"Why Mand'alor... are those for me?" Bree grinned, taking the bouquet of flowers from the ruggedly handsome man's hand and smelling the long stemmed red roses. "They are lovely... Do come in before ner riduur sees you. Vil'ika would be very angry if he knew we were having a torrid affair," she giggled playfully as she liked to tease him, then pulled Vilaz inside for a 'welcoming home' kiss.

"Gods I've missed you! I'm so glad you're home... You are, aren't you?"

The door opened and there she was. Vilaz's beautiful and enchanting wife. Sapphire met azure, and the two loves smiled at each other. The Concordian had miss her so much. He missed all of his family equally, and each member was important to him as the next one. His eyes were still locked on to Bree's, yet took a quick glance to see the stunning white summer dress she was wearing. While he was just wearing rugged jeans, black boots, and a brown button up shirt with a white shirt below.

The warrior gave the medic the bouquet of roses to his queen and continued grinning at her. He laughed when the golden blonde teased him with a playful joke. At first when their relationship blossomed he didn't quite get them and confused him; but now he knew when to play along with his wife. "It's a shame you can't leave that old man for me, ner cyare. But I also have to watch out for my wife, Briika," the man teased back to his wife before being pulled in by her petite arms for a wonderful kiss which caused him to drop the bag of goods and place both of his hands of the woman's waist.

"I missed you more, Bree. My heart and soul screamed for your name," Vilaz said to his beloved Bree.

"And yes, cyar'ika. I promise you this isn't a wild dream."

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

"Well you can scream my name out all you want later since we are buire without an ad for the night," Bree grinned mischievously at her husband before slipping from [member="Vilaz Munin"]'s loving embrace to walk into the kitchen to put the beautiful long stem roses into a vase of water.

Displaying the thoughtful gift of endearment on the island in the middle of the kitchen for everyone to appreciate as she did, the petite blonde's azure gaze then went back to her ruggedly handsome man standing there beside her. The Mand'alor was not wearing his armor as he usually did. Even though they both followed the Resol'nare, it was nice to be out of their respective beskar'gam and just relax in everyday wear others took for granted. The one thing she noticed was just how long and straggly Vilaz's hair had gotten while he was away.

"So ner cyare... Would you like to eat before or after I give you a much needed haircut?" Bree asked as she fingered dark strands of hair hanging down before his eyes. "How can you even see through those bangs, Vil'ika?" she chuckled softly gazing into his mesmerizing sapphire gems.

"Sounds like we have plenty of time to catch up," the Mand'alor said back to his beloved wife with a mischievous smile and followed Briika to the kitchen of their house. Too many days and nights away from his soulmate and family saddened the man and the only thing that kept him happy were pictures of Munin-Tor family and holocalling them.

But now all that was bound to change.

Once they arrived at the kitchen and the roses placed in a vase full of water the two lovers gazed into each other's bewitching eyes, both pairs happy but roaring for each other.

"Hmm, let's eat after. That way I don't have trouble seeing my food or you," Vilaz said to the golden blonde as he played with his hair. "Well sometimes I have to put a ponytail which isn't that fun or handsome to see." The image of him putting one on made him chuckled as he would look ridiculous in it. The Munin looked deeply at Bree and then scanned the rest of her body which was veiled by a sophisticating white dress. "You look beautiful as always, cyar'ika. With or without clothes," the Mandalorian complimented to his wife in an adult fashion style.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

Briika scrunched her nose up at the mention of [member="Vilaz Munin"] donning a ponytail. Shaggy long below the collar she could tolerate on him, but any longer than that was not a good look, nor would a buzz cut be either. The baar'ur liked at least a little bit of length to grab a hold of and run her fingers through. A messy, bad boy cut was about right on the Concordian.

Compliments to this day from her beloved still made Bree blush like a school girl. "Vor'e, Vil'ika. I could say the same for your ruggedly handsome self as well," she smiled, then added with delighted mirth in her voice.

"Why don't you put your stuff away, cyar'ika, then grab an ale out of the cooling unit and join me on the back porch. Miss B's beauty parlor will be open and ready for you."

Alrighty then, Miss B," the Sole Ruler said with a smile and did as his wife told him to do. He saw her blush when he complimented about her beautiful self and heard the tone of voice when she complimented his body. The Concordian had Miss spending special time with his beloved and so did she.

But it was now to catch up on their us time.

He put away his belongs on the floor of the living center and grabbed a sweet, cool ale from the cooling unit. His special kind that Vilaz always liked. Local and trusted. None of that mainstream brands. He took a delicious sip of the beverage and cherished the flavor of the liquid. Along with the great scenery of Concord Dawn right outside their porch. The Munin pulled out a chair and waited for his beautiful wife to join him with what he assumed were the tools necessary for his haircut.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

Having gone to the fresher where in a storage cabinet were the hair cutting supplies she kept there, the golden-haired medic made her way to the back porch where [member="Vilaz Munin"] sat on a straight-backed chair without arms sipping on a cold one. The rugged Concordian already looked less weary as his sapphire orbs looked out at the heart warming visage that an evening on the Concord Dawn plains could bring as the sun set on the horizon.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Bree said as she walked out to join her husband with the goods in her hands for the big task ahead. The petite blonde set them down on a small table nearby his chair, then wrapped her arms around his neck lovingly as she stood behind him. "You know your homeworld has grown upon my soul since moving here. Course... having you around makes it even more so. My home is where my heart is, and it's here with you now and forever," she added, placing a tender kiss upon his grizzled cheek before standing up and reaching for a cape to keep the hair off of him.

"Kayra will be so excited that you are back as well. Our naoinr'ika is growing like a weed as of late. I can't believe she's ten already. Where do all the years go, hmm?" Bree commented wishfully while picking up a spray bottle and spritzing Vilaz's dark mop with water, then following up with a comb through.

"I still remember that day in Keldabe at the market when you sought me out and we started our journey that got us to where we are today. Seems like it was yesterday to be honest, not a decade ago."

"It sure is beautiful...but I gotta say you're a better view than this," the Concordian said to his beloved wife no doubt that compliment would make her blush more. Briika was a beautiful sight to gaze on for Vilaz that he'd rather see her and the rest of their children than any other thing the Galaxy had to offer. "It makes me happy to hear that you've liked Concord Dawn, cyar'ika," the Warrior said while carefully picking his words. The cataclysm of Mandalore took away his wife's parents which was a scar that couldn't completely heal. The Munin knew the beautiful golden blonde was happy with the husband and family they created, those depressing facts of his in-laws wouldn't vanish away.

And there was no need for him to upset his wife right now at this treasured moment.

"And my heart and soul is with you too, Bree. I'm also excited to see our little warrior. I'm sure these ten years she has grown more strong like her father and more beautiful like her mother." Kayra was one of their greatest blessings together. He didn't know how to nurture a child before the young Munin-Tor came along to their lives. He loved little Kayra a whole lot which was evident in how much he spoiled her.

"I wish we could spend time like that forever, ner cyare. A neverending cycle with our family." As much as he liked action especially against the Jedi and ancient enemies of the Mandalorian Culture, the Mand'alor would never pass up an opportunity like that. War was party of his culture and life, but his family was much more important that that. Sadly, his honor tore him as he sought to protect the honor and pride of the Mandalorian culture as it was the same culture his wife, family, and clan were a part of.

"Hang on, cyar'ika. Let me take this off before you put that cape on me," the Sole Ruler said and took off his shirt to reveal his muscled body which was decorated in healed battle wounds from old battles. "Don't wanna cover my shirt in hairs," and mischievously winked at his wife.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

[member="Vilaz Munin"] wasn't the biggest Mando out there, but his physique was well-honed and made into a lean, mean, fighting machine. Briika especially loved his muscled arms that when wrapped around her made the seasoned baar'ur feel safe and secure yet so loved. She knew the rugged Concordian would never hurt her intentionally. The golden blonde had finally found her soul mate, and loved the family and life they had made together despite all the time away from each other when respective duties called.

"Nayc... That would be a damn shame," Bree quipped back lightly as her azure orbs gave her shirtless husband a rather appreciative look.

As Briika began snipping a good three inches off the top in organized bunches, the dark strands of hair fell about the cape and onto the porch floor. Vilaz was getting his ears lowered for sure if she had her way and he knew what was good for him.

"So cyar'ika.... tell me of your travels. You know I miss not being out there with you like in the early days."

"Well, they've been dangerously adventurous," the warrior said honestly to his beloved wife. There was no veil of lies between them, even though it did earn him a good slap on the face when he told her of him being part of Death Watch and aiding them in the last Mandalorian Civil War. Things were a bit rough in their relationship during that time, but they overcame it, forgave one another, and continued loving one another.

Should Bree had found that out much later or by someone else, things would be much more worse.

"I've been doing some mercenary work for some people, and building a mutual relationship with another clan. They're called Clan Farr, and they're a very old clan since the days of our wars with the Jedi. I think you'd like them, ner cyare."

The two lovers had seen action together ever since they met but once they're relationship became solid and serious, so did Vilaz. During Mand'alor Ra's reign the Mandalorians crusaded the Republic in which the Concordian led numerous operations with Bree at his side. During those times the man would be so overprotective of his beloved and focus on her, rather than what was going on. He knew the beautiful blonde was more than capable, but it was his nature.

Speaking of which.

"Oh, Bree, I was wondering if you wanted to do a job with me. After we've spent quality 'us' time."

He knew she loved to go out with him on adventures, and he would give it to her.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

"Oh I'm sure they were.... The Akaan in you is hard to quell, but it's also what brought us together in the first place back on Lononar," she gently reminded [member="Vilaz Munin"] with fondness of that time.

After cutting the hair on the top much shorter, Briika had her husband tilt his head downward so she could work on the length in the back. When done with that section, the dark strands would sit about his collar when wearing a shirt instead of grazing the top of his broad shoulders. There would be no more need to pull it back into a ponytail to keep his hair contained. Only the blondes in the family would get to do that for now on, if she had any say in the matter.

This golden blonde listened intently to what the Concordian was saying as she next worked on the sides, then came around to stand in front of the rugged man between his legs. His long bangs were last to conquer. Briika gave them a spritz of water, then combed them straight down holding the hair between her slender fingers and bringing the sheers across cutting in a straight line even with the Sole Ruler's eyebrows.

"Mhm... I like the sound of that plan. We are at our when best side by side," the petite medic smiled mischievously as she gazed deeply into Vilaz's saphhire gems that twinkled unhindered now from the mop that was no more. It was now a neat shag that her long fingers could still mess up easily.

Leaning across Vilaz's body a bit suggestively, Bree reached over to the side table for the hand mirror, then handed it to her husband so he could see his new do.

gLx9vbD.jpg

"So, cyar'ika... what do you think, hmm?"

He felt different. Very different. It was like his head lost some weight from strands of hair his wife cut off. Not to mention he could also see way better than before as he would have to apply different techniques to keep his vision clear.

When he took the mirror from his wife's hands and saw his new look, he absolutely loved it. Still long and shaggy, but not to a ridiculous degree. The Concordian also removed the black cover over his body and dropped it to the ground with the rest of his hair, showing off his muscled body.

"I love it, ner cyare. Now I won't have any problems in seeing or kissing you," the Sole Ruler said to the golden blonde and reached up to his wife to kiss her with his hands gently grabbing the Tor and pulling her towards him.

"I got a surprise for you that you're gonna love. I brought it from my travels; it should pay off my haircut service," the Munin said passionately to his beloved.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

Watchful blue-green orbs waited for [member="Vilaz Munin"]'s verdict on his new do. Briika thought her husband looked even more ruggedly handsome than before. Looks weren't everything though as what was on the inside counted more, and that was what drew the blonde to the Concordian.

As Vilaz's desiring hands toyed with the medic to bring their bodies together, Briika made it a playful conquest until lips connected in a impassioned kiss. "Mhmm You've never had a problem with the kissing part, though I am glad you like the haircut nonetheless," she smiled while sitting on the man's lap by now arms casually wrapped around his neck.

"Oh? Well then, you know how I like surprises from you. Depending on what it is, you may earn yourself a lifetime of free hair cuts," she chuckled softly, then leaned in for another kiss.

"Oh, I'm sure you're gonna love it. We've been together for ten years, I think I know you like the back of my hand," the Warrior said to his beloved wife with confidence before kissing her back. The Concordian knew the likes and dislikes of Bree, and vice versa. And one of the golden blondes favorite likes was something he was about to show her.

"Hold tight," the Munin said to the Tor before getting up and securing his wife in his strong arms which had obvious strength in them without even having to flex. The shirtless Mandalorian with his wife in his arms then walked back inside the interior of the homestead and towards the front of the door.

"Hmm, you know, cyar'ika, this would be a killer workout," the Sole Ruler said to the beautiful blonde as he walked a bit more.

"Wanna guess what I got for ya? I'll give you a hint; you need two hands for it."

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

"Oh do you now? We'll see about that, cyar'ika," she quipped, then gave a little squeal of delight when [member="Vilaz Munin"] picked his wife up and carried her back into the house like they were newlyweds.

Briika held on with her arms wrapped around her husband's broad shoulders and neck as he carried the golden blonde through the inside. She smiled at the Concordian's comment about lifting her would be a killer workout. "Well now that you are back, that can be arranged, among other things on a more regular basis," Bree winked as they went out the front door and down the porch steps towards the Tarkak'yayr, which was berthed on the homestead's main landing pad.

"Hmm... If it's still in your ship, it must be something pretty special, and big. Is it a new swoop bike?" she guessed randomly.

"Close. It's something much better than a swoop bike. But I'll make sure to get you a new swoop bike for you, cyar'ika," the man said to his beloved wife as the two entered the interior of their shared ship with Bree in his arms.

But what the Munin had for the beautiful Tor wasn't just her only present. No, today was a special day for the two lovers. A day that he would also make sure to share with Bree in person and not through some hologram. Today marked their tenth anniversary as a couple. They had been together more than ten years as they had dated each several months before getting married way back when their love was young and small which turned into something big and divine.

"Oh, I got you more presents, ner cyare. For our special day today," the Mandalorian said to the golden blonde knowing she would remember what day it is.

He soon let his soulmate down and placed his hands over her eyes to surprise her.

"You trust me, right?"

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

"Silly ol' bear... " Bree exclaimed, playfully smacking her husband's well honed chest. "You spoil me rotten. You know that, Vil'ika, but I do appreciate the thoughtfulness very, very much," she smiled before leaving a sweet kiss upon his grizzled cheek and azure orbs full of love.

It was hard to believe ten years had gone by since the day the Munin and Tor made their riduurok as well as bringing their precious ad'ika into this world and their blended aliit. Briika was fortunate to have found such a wonderful man to accept her previous marriages and children from them. [member="Vilaz Munin"] had unconditionally done so. She had been his first, and hopefully last; the Manda willing.

"Elek... The day our souls became one," the golden blonde nodded with teared joy etched at the corners of her blue-green orbs.

Bare feet touched down upon the cold metal decking. Briika had not been wearing any shoes when the Concordian had picked the baar'ur up and whisked her out to their ship for show and tell.

"Ratiin," came the answer as Bree would always trust her Akaan.

Even if the golden blonde didn't answer his question, he knew she trusted him. It was hard to explain it, but it was just so...natural. Vilaz's theory was because of their devoted love to each other and their souls intertwined. From all the years that they had been together their love only multiplied along with their trust and loyalty in one another. The Munin had never felt such feelings for any woman besides his beloved Briika. Even before the met on that raid on Loronar, the Munin never engaged in any relationship with any other female he had come across, both non-Mandalorian and Mandalorian.

Non-Mandalorian for the reason he didn't want to be someone else that didn't share his culture, but with daughters of Mandalore he never felt that attraction that his heart and soul had with Bree.

Again, very weird to explain but that was the way love worked and functioned. All to which he thank the Crusades for because of meeting the incredible, beautiful woman that is his wife.

The warrior would lead his Mandakarla to the quarters that they share whenever aboard the vessel, and on their bed was two gifts the medic. Mandalorian armor made out of beskar and constructed by the hands and mind of Vilaz, and a long-range rifle as it was Bree's favorite type of firearm. He took his hands away from his soulmate, pulling back a string of golden hair behind her ear, and stepped out in front of her to present the presents he brought to her.

"Open your eyes, ner cyare," the Concordian said to his wife with a big smile on his face.

[member="Briika Tor"]

Briika Munin

The golden blonde's dark lashes fluttered open revealing a pair of excited blue-green orbs as [member="Vilaz Munin"] tucked some hair behind her ear. Briika loved her beloved Concordian's surprises and when her azure gaze focused on the presents the medic's face lit up brightly with another little squeal of delight as it slipped from her lips.

"Oh, Vil'ika!" Bree exclaimed walking over excitedly to get a closer look at the new suit of beskar'gam laid out upon their bed with accessaries set out beside it. The petite blonde's small hands caressed over the silver-colored chest plate. The workmanship was of the highest caliber, but what was more evident was the pure love and thoughtfulness put into the effort. It was one of the main reasons she felt the way she did about her husband. He was her soul mate as Vilaz would only know how much she was wanting a new rifle as well.

"Kandosii! Vor entye, ner cyare," she smiled back with teary cheer twinkling in her eyes, then pressed a very appreciative kiss to his cheek and a squeeze of his larger hand.

"Shall we suit up and go play cyar'ika for a bit, then you can help me out of it and I'll thank you properly," Bree grinned with a waggle of her blondish-brown brows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom