Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Filthy casual incoming!

Protect the innocent, experiment on the guilty.
This isn't my first attempt at online RP but I've been out of the game for a WHILE. I'm gonna be straightforward with everybody. I've got a lot goin on in life right now; a full time job, starting a ministry, and some other adult-life chaos, so I really don't know how active I'll actually be. I'm just looking to have fun and kinda wing it as far as story goes. That said, I've always liked writing (and reading) stories with a focus on character development and psychology/philosophy so if that's your thing, hit me up!

I'm still in the process of making my first character and fitting him into the lore here. I definitely want a force sensitive, and probably a chaotic-neutral / chaotic-good character. Kinda leaning toward the eternal empire / hidden enclave, but I have some questions about how force-sensitives fit into the empire.

Anyway, I just want to say hello and I hope to write some enjoyable stories with you all!

Welcome to Chaos and enjoy your stay! We got a saying here, at least often enough, life comes first. So don't worry about life taking over, it's the priority after all. Just don't forget to enjoy your time here as well ;)

As for characters, check out the faction page and the discords, plenty of people willing to help out with any questions you may have. Again, welcome to chaos and enjoy your stay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom