Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Fighting Shadows on Yavin IV

Objective: Explore the Sith ruins
Equipment: Nightsister bow, Lightsaber
Outfit: Jedi Attire
Tag: Ryana mina Ryana mina

Her pilgrimage leading to Yavin IV had been unexpected for Dreidi. She knew the world held importance to Sith, the old rebellion against the first Empire and there were rumours it once housed a Jedi academy under Luke Skywalker. However, Dreidi felt the ties to the Dark Side were too strong for her to handle at this stage. She was still fresh as a Jedi Knight and she hadn't demonstrated any interest in Sith artefacts or ruins. Yet here she was. On Yavin IV, looking down at a Sith ruin. The coldness that emanated from the place, it was intense, even from this distance. Dreidi had to breathe in deeply, slowly. Letting her emotions leave her body and float away with the wind. It was raining and chilly, dreadful weather that forced her to wear a heavy brown cloak over her Jedi robes. Even with the cloak on, she still felt the chill in her body of the Dark Side.

She had also agreed to meet a new Jedi Padawan, someone who had been a former slave. A story that was all too familiar to her since it was linked to her father. He had been a slave on Nar Shaddaa, escaped to become a Jedi after he had years several years as a smuggler once he gained freedom. To hear someone had dealt with a similar upbringing, Dreidi was keen on helping her out, helping her adjust to life as a Jedi.

Arriving at the foot of the Sith ruins, Dreidi waited patiently out of the rain, curious to see how this Padawan would be in temperament and mentality.

Equipment: Lightsaber, Jedi robes
Tag: Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic

Ryana had gotten out of her ship she had been warned about the cold thus why she wore the brown cloak of her Jedi robes and special leather lekku warmers. She could sense where driedi was the knight was waiting for her she felt bad for keeping her waiting as she approached. She felt the familiar coldness of the darkside even through her heavy brown cloak and leather lekku protection she had experienced it multiple times while a slave for igratta the hutt loved those things.

But here it felt stronger and worse the memories of her past with the hutt crept back up as she took a moment to center herself. Like the Jedi instructor who she went to for the panic attacks instructed her to do letting her mind center itself letting go of the panic and the fear Letting it flow from her like the rain did off her cloak. She approached the temple seeing dreidi standing there she quickly approached and bowed before the knight "I'm sorry for keeping you waiting knight xeraic my name is ryana" she said standing there more calmly this place still felt wrong but she was tasked with helping out dreidi out and that was what she was going to try to do. Although she was unsure of how'd she help given what she had learned from the temple and from overhearing from igratta about places like this these places could be very dangerous "I'll follow your lead" she said looking at her senior Jedi.

Spotting Ryana, Dreidi gave a warm smile and bowed her head to the Padawan. "Good to meet you Padawan Ryana. Feel free to just call me Dreidi." Dreidi stating, the title Knight Xeraic or Knight Dreidi still felt weird to her at times. Instead she was happy to just go with the name she had. "So, this is going to be a big test of your commitment to the Light Side, these temples and ruins can be very dangerous. If there is any point that you feel things are too much or you are too overwhelmed by the darkness, inform me and we will leave immediately. Don't want to corrupt you on your first mission of this kind."

Dreidi gave a reassuring smile that she was here to protect Ryana as much as she was to explore the ruins and figure things out with the darkness. Hopefully find a way to diminish it, either destroying the source or removing the ghosts of the past that might be lingering. "Lets head inside, keep close and if you spot anything dangerous, inform me and do not attack unless I give you permission." Dreidi was firm in this, she didn't want Ryana to go off chasing down hallucinations and getting lost in the darkness while doing so.

"From what I have learnt, this place might give us some visions, either of the past, of ourselves or what we could be. All attempts to break us and use the Dark Side of the Force." Dreidi informed Ryana, wishing to keep the Padawan alert of what she had learnt of the place.

From her research, the only threats they would face were the darkness that they brought in from themselves.

Equipment: Lightsaber, Jedi robes

When she saw dreidis warm smile and bow she smiled back "thank you kni..dreidi" she said as she approached. Getting out of the rain she could sense the darkside from the entrance and it felt stronger than outside and sent shivers down her back. She was used to feeling the darkside in smaller amounts but this was stronger and felt worse even if she knew how to guard against it to a degree. As the two women stood in the entrance the young twi'lek listened to her senior knight "if I'm feeling overwhelmed I will let you know but I don't wish to be a burden and have some experience dealing with the darkside" she said standing with dreidi.

She would follow dreidi inside "if I notice anything I'll let you know first before I take action dreidi" she said she didn't know about potential ghosts. But knew artifacts could do this as she stayed close to driedi hoping they wouldn't run into any sithspawn as the former slave was still mostly unknowledgeable in the lightside except from the Holocrons she was allowed to learn from and Gabriel would teach her which wasn't much. yet but she was proficient in shii-cho and made a decent lightsaber the young Jedi kept her eyes open and looked around the temple as she felt dreidi Infront of her as they walked.

"It is good that you have some experiences with the Dark Side, but you are still a Padawan. It will pose a lot of risk to you, still poses risks to myself and I grew up around Sith and even trained with them. Never underestimate it nor overestimate your ability to handle it." It was a message that Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble had given her years ago, when she was still fairly new at the New Jedi Order, and while at the time she had attempted to argue her case with him, there was some more wisdom in herself and understanding of what he was attempting to inform her. Even if his message had not necessarily been clear to her at the time.

Igniting her green Lightsaber, Dreidi held it to light their path ahead, the aura of the Dark Side was strong around them. Dreidi was not entirely sure what they would face exploring this area, nor was she sure what the path would lead to. This exploration was based of feeling and a whim, it was nothing more than a step on her pilgrimage, one that held little in deep planning.

"You are hiding your true self." A voice whispered into her ear, causing Dreidi to turn around, seeking out where the voice was coming from. "You suppress skills that you were born to, that are naturally yours." The same voice whispered in her other ear, Dreidi shifted around again but saw nothing but the inky darkness.

"Something is beginning Ryana, be on guard." Dreidi warned as she held her Lightsaber in a defensive stance.

"I am no threat, for I am who you were meant to be Dreidi." The voice whispered softly from the shadows. Then a scream echoed out, it was filled with hate and anger, it was clearly the use of a Force Scream. A skill Dreidi had intimate understanding of from her natural affinity for the skill but one that she had long abandoned on. Her heart felt very heavy, realising this was a personal demon of her own she was creating.

"Are you okay Ryana? It was a Force Scream, keep focused and the affects should pass." Dreidi informed the Padawan, her eyes searching for where this dark version of herself might lay hidden.

Equipment: Lightsaber
Ryana had to agree with what dreidi said she had given in to the darkness once it felt powerful but she didn't fully feel herself either. She didn't like it "understood kni.. dreidi" she caught herself trying to be formal again. As she followed dreidi in ryana also activated her own lightsaber to use for light as she followed dreidi. She didn't hear any noises yet as dreidi spoke up ryana looked around but didn't see anything until the force scream came.

Ryanas body felt like she had been zapped by a shock collar as she dropped to her knees. She focused her mind she wasn't a slave anymore she was a Jedi ryana stood back up fortifying her mind still a little dazed. She heard a familiar voice <I own you little red> it said as she heard heavy spider droid like feet walking around in the shadow she felt afraid like she did when she was a slave as she stood there looking behind herself and dreidi.

"I killed you" she said to the darkness as she took a defensive position herself. She was afraid but she took solice in the lightside. Let it fill her to the best of her ability she knew this wasn't real but she felt the darkness trying to penetrate her mind.

"Little Dreidi bent the way of the pretentious Jedi. She allowed them to force their will, their ways, what happened to being your own person. Forging your own path?" The voice called out from the shadows.

Dreidi wasn't paying it too much attention, it was attempting to worm its way into her mind but she was not going to take the bait. She needed to be stronger than that. Hearing Ryana had pulled her focus there, she was calling out to something that she had killed them, not a great path. "Ryana, talk to me, what are you hearing?" Dreidi called back, she needed to know what the Padawan was facing to know how to help her overcome it.

"Try to ignore the darkness all you want to Knight Xeraic but you know it has tainted your soul. You will succumb to it, you will draw your power from it one day." The whispers echoed in her head. "And one day, you shall see what it is like to be truly powerful!"

Footsteps echoed against the stone floor, heavy armoured boots as a vision came into view. It was something that shook Dreidi's core. A vision of herself but not of her, it was something sinister and twisted. A version of her as a Sith. The yellow eyes were filled with hatred and the bloody rim around them was an indicator that it wasn't the natural golden eye colour that Dreidi held.

The vision came into view. She was wearing full armour that looked to be some kind of Sith style, Dreidi breathed in deeply. "Ryana, I am seeing a vision of a Sith version of myself, let me know if you can see it too. I might have to fight this vision but if you are struggling too much at any point shout to me and I'll get you out of here." Dreidi promised.

Ignoring the vision seemed to only enrage it more, a dark red Lightsaber ignited. "You think yourself all mighty now as a Jedi, you are still a failure, your parents still abandoned you and no one will follow a weakling like you." The voice growled in frustration.

Ryana stood there unmoving her lightsaber between her and the noise what she believed to be the hutt even if she knew it was an illusion the fear was still there she tried to face it and conquer it like she used to holding her lightsaber. <You stole those parts from me little slave to what try and play at hero you'll always be a little slave girl unfit to be anything more> the vision said. She heard dreidi beside her "a dead slug who holds no power over me any more" she said sounding sure of herself but deep down she knew better and was afraid but she heard the hutt laugh deeply and loud.

<You know that isn't true why lie that's unjedi like of you little slave you traded my shock collar for their robes one life of servitude for another of sacrifice> the hutt said. As his loud droid like chairs legs came closer she saw his large muscular frame for a hutt she heard dreidi speak she looked quickly "I do see it but Ill have a fight of my own so your on your own unfortunately" she said as she turned her head back the hutt slammed into ryana throwing her into a pillar <still weak little slave> the hutt said as he approached ryana. Sat there her lightsaber next to her as she reached for it one of the hutts spider like chairs feet slammed between her and her lightsaber standing above her the large muscular hutt who wore a necklace of lightsabers around his neck <give in little slave you did once before to kill me do it again> he said as he threw a punch at her she dodged it. Rolling away from him she called her lightsaber to her hand and reactivated it as both her illusion and dreidis illusion stood between the two women. <Your all alone slave give up you'll never amount to anything or ever find friends> the hutt screamed as he charged her the image of Gabriel pryce flashed into her head so did the other people she met while free and pip waiting for her back at the temple with his little arms outstretched towards her especially pip who she quickly grew to love. As the hutt charged she dodged again attempting to slice an arm off but saw her blade flow through his arm with no damage done. <Did you really think you could hurt me I'm in your head> the hutt said standing there.

The young twi'lek Padawan stood her ground as she stood her ground against the hutt "your not real your a manifestation of the dark side meant to torment me to tempt me to the darkside" she said out loud. Hearing the hutts gutteral laugh her focus wavered she felt afraid <I'll drag you back into the darkness just like my men killed your parents> the hutt said she looked up at him she had no memories of them only of his cruelty. <I can feel you slipping give in give in feel true power and freedom> the hutt said she was afraid afraid of failure afraid of being a burden to dreidi on this mission she didn't want to bring dreidi down and make this mission a failure but she was scared.

Dreidi heard what Ryana mentioned. The mention of a dead slug was not a good sign in Dreidi's mind, she knew the implications, Ryana was a former slave and Hutts were notorious slave owners. Connecting the dots that she was envisioning her dead slave owner was not difficult. However, for now, Dreidi couldn't offer much help, she had to dodge as her Sith counterpart launched into attacks on Dreidi. Causing her to dodge and parry the blows, her skills in Form 2 were the only things that were keeping her from facing what could be deadly blows from a very real looking vision.

"Ryana, this vision of yours. Your former slave master, right?" Dreidi asked knowing she was correct but wanting Ryana to vocalise this fact, "I am guessing earning your freedom wasn't clean, nor was it easy. But that was the past, it is what you do now that defines who you are. Don't let this vision make you think that anyone will see you as less than or unworthy!"

She was hoping her words of encouragement would bolster Ryana's resolve, only she could face her demons and defeat them but Dreidi knew she needed to all she could to help the Padawan. "We haven't failed yet, you haven't failed yet. Remaining strong to the Light, it is hard work and you are doing great!" Dreidi blocked another attack, her words were not just meant to encourage the Padawan but herself as well. They were in similar boats.

"Your dedication makes you weak! You have silenced your voice, you cannot scream! You fight your true natures!" The Sith counterpart growled as it slashed erratically at her.

Blocking the attacks, Dreidi sighed, "it is not silencing my true natures or making myself weaker. It is standing strong and knowing that surrendering myself to the Dark does not help things, it is a corruption that can taint my soul."

Ryana sat there as the igratta the hutt walked up to her slowly <you'll always be my slave little lethan don't fight it> he said she listened to dreidi "he was a hutt yes and no it wasn't clean I killed him with his own necklace and the darkside" she said. As she stood up and stared the illusion of igratta down as he stopped right before her <any last words before I crush you and drag you into the light little one> igratta said standing there ryana looked into his eyes. As she listened to dreidi speak she felt her connection to the lightside strengthen and as she thought of how she loved pip and all of her possibilities with the Jedi. As she felt the lightside swell inside her "you have no power here igratta get out of my head" she said as igratta winded up for a swing and swung at her his fist dissolved against her face without harm to her "I'm a Jedi and won't be tempted by the darkside or your taunts anymore igratta" she said.

She could feel the lightside embolden her resolve to the lightside as she stood there unarmed as igratta looked worried as he looked down at ryana she felt the lightside build inside her until she let out a wall of light that filled the room completely dissolving igratta as she fell to the floor unconscious.

Dreidi could hear Ryana fight back. Remaining steadfast to the Light Side and resolving to be a Jedi. Dreidi was pleased to hear it and could only provide positive feelings through the Force. When the Force Light exploded, Dreidi knew the dangers there, Ryana was still in a risk stage of her training to be using such a powerful Light Side power. Especially one that needed the user to be so dedicated to the Light Side. Even Dreidi was not ready to learn such an ability without risk of harming herself.

"Ryana!" Dreidi called out but she saw that the Padawan was unconscious.

Dreidi needed to get the Padawan out of here. She blocked another attack from the Sith version of herself. She deflected and then pushed as hard as she could, knocking the vision back and creating an opportunity for Dreidi teleport over to Ryana. Collecting the Padawan into her arms and then rushed backwards the way they entered. Heading back towards the entrance.

It took longer to head back, as if the ruins were attempting to trap them, but Dreidi arrived at the entrance and set Ryana down. There was no healing that she could do but Dreidi did cast some spells to soothe her dreams and mind. Letting the Padawan rest easy.

As ryana laid there she dreamed of her time as a slave and all the horrible things done to her and that she did for igratta the hutt and his men. Not feeling being moved by dreidi in her unconscious state she remembered all the times his men forced her to strip for them and pumping her full of drugs forcing her mind down darker paths which she didn't want to go down almost reliving them again unconsciously as she tried to wake up.
She felt and saw her dreams improve her time meeting pip and how he changed her outlook so much Gabriel her master. And the friends she made and would make.

4 minutes after dreidi pulled her out of the temple

ryana woke up snapping too and jerked awake "what happened all I remember is standing up to igratta then if all whent white and then I woke up here" she said. looking up at dreidi holding her head groggily sitting there she didn't remember using force light or consciously using it at all it was a blank spot in her mind.

Dreidi kept herself close to Ryana, assessing how the Padawan was doing. She couldn't provide much in terms of medical assistance but Dreidi was ensuring that nothing drastically changed with Ryana. When she woke up and jerked, Dreidi placed her hand on her fellow Jedi's shoulder, squeezing it reassuringly that there was nothing wrong and that the Padawan had done well.

"You attempted to use a powerful ability called Force Light, it was brave and demonstrated a commitment to the Light Side." Dreidi stated, her eyes then looked deep with concern, "however, you need to be careful, the powerful ability can kill if you are not trained on how to use it safely. So, I recommend not trying it again till you have a bit more training in the Force."

Dreidi offered a warm smile, "but we did well, not letting the darkness taking over." They didn't get in as far as Dreidi wished but it was safer for Ryana to pull back.

Ryana listened to her speak force light she didn't fully understand she'd have to look it back up when she got back to the jedi temple. As she sat there she slowly regained her strength she took dreidis warning to heart as she sat there "I didn't even consciously do it I was facing igratta then all I saw was white then waking up here a bit tired" she said. As she looked at the knight who was with her she could tell dreidi was disappointed that she didn't get to fully explore the temple. Ryana stood back up she didn't want to fail her first mission and if all she felt was tired she could work through it she had done it hundreds of times before becoming as Jedi. Nevermind her pain tolerance all she had was some bruising bruises and cuts healed she knew that first hand she wasn't concerned.

"I've spent most of my life in darkness seeped in hatred and rage for those who enslaved me and beat me and my own parents who sold me to slavery I know what darkness looks like and feels like" she said in a moment of weakness to dreidi standing there. What she felt in there was neither of those things that was wanting them to be afraid. "Whatever is in there needs to be destroyed or we need to know how or at least documented I'm fine to continue if you will come with." she said standing there either way she'd have to go back in for her lightsaber as she walked back towards the entrance "I know I'm a hindrance your worried more about me than yourself and that's not fair to you" she said as the rain fell "but I want to see this through as much as you do to prove to myself that i can be a Jedi" she said she didn't care what dreidi said or how she argued ryana walked back into the temple she didn't hear any voices or hear any noises as she walked to the other side of the room and grabbed her lightsaber.

"I know you didn't, but that is why you must be careful. It is a dangerous power to use without training. Especially when used in a situation like we were in." Dreidi wasn't telling Ryana off but she was also wanting Ryana to be safe. While the Light Side of the Force was meant to be passive and peaceful, there were some powers that were destructive and could be damaging to the user.

Dreidi was prepared for the Padawan to wish to continue, "I don't think it is smart for us to continue. Not because I think you will hold me back, but you need time to recover. Living a life in darkness, it doesn't mean you are ready for such things. I have lived a number of years training and surrounded by Sith and Dark Side Force Users but places like this are dangerous for me too. It is okay to not rush back in." Dreidi suggested but it was falling on deaf ears as Ryana rushed forward once again.

"If you are desperate to prove yourself a Jedi by doing this, you need to remember that this isn't the focus of the Jedi way." Dreidi called out as she chased after Ryana, "it is okay to acknowledge your limitations and inexperience here Ryana. Things like this can be done in the future. Rushing in when underprepared and drained, it risks more harm."

Dreidi kept her eyes out for dangers, she was not going to have Ryana face anything alone. As they stepped further in, whistling could be heard. The voices of a dark, male voice whistling ahead of them.

Ryana knew dreidi meant well and had her best intentions in mind but how could she not use a power she didn't consciously remember using. In the first place or how she did it it just sorta happened but she knew what the woman meant. And agreed wholeheartedly "I will seek training before I use it again" she said as she looked at dreidi.

She was being stubborn and bullheaded she was doing this for herself to prove to herself that she could "I know this isn't the Jedi way and I know I'm being selfish". She said as she turned to dreidi looking her in the eyes "my whole life I've been told I was worthless that I was only good for being ogled at. By a slug with money treated as a dress up doll for his convenience and if I fail here now he was right and I'll never shake that doubt" she said pouring her heart out as a few tears fell down her face. "I know it's stupid and I know that I could be hurt but pain doesn't scare me I've taken a lot worse beatings from the real igratta this was nothing" she said reassuringly to dreidi.

Her lightsaber was in her hand as she stood there as a vision of her in her slave outfit walked into her view and stood there before locking eyes with ryana she saw that the illusion had sith eyes. And as the illusion sauntered up to ryana the illusion smiled "your gonna get dreidi killed to prove a point to yourself that's not very Jedi like" the vision said with a chuckle ryana didn't pay her any mind for the moment she awaited what dreidi said in response.

Dreidi grabbed Ryana's arm and had the Jedi Padawan face her, to show the seriousness of Dreidi's face and the levels of concern and care she held for the Padawan. "I understand. I do. Every woman in her life has been treated that way, a slave or not, as something to ogle or admire for looks alone. We get treated that way even as Jedi, but you don't have to risk your life, your mind fighting for approval. Because it won't be their approval," Dreidi gestured to the air, suggesting just everyone in the galaxy, "it is your own. It is acknowledging that you, your approval, is all that you need. That how you see yourself is good enough and as long as you respect who you are and stand up for yourself, then others will have to respect that."

She gave Ryana a tight hug, "It isn't pain or getting hurt that I worry for you over, Ryana. There is a lot of hurt and suffering in you, the Dark Side feeds off that and could twist your emotions and actions into things that will darken your path and taint your soul. I want to protect you from all that." Her words were done in a comforting whisper, she believed Ryana that she could handle the pain but it was clear she was still dealing with a lot, a lot of pain and trauma from being a slave and places like this would take advantage of that.

Seeing the vision of a different Ryana, Dreidi placed her hand on the Twi'lek's shoulder and squeezed it reassuringly. "I can handle myself and you don't have to worry about me, survived a lot worse than this."

Ryana looked at dreidi's face as the witch grabbed her arm and spun ryana around she looked into her eyes and listened to her ryana knew she was right "it isn't just about being a slave or a woman all twi'lek are treated that way especially lethan twi'lek like me we're sold into slavery for either dancers or more carnal reasons I need to prove to myself that I'm more useful to myself than just being a lethan twi'lek that I'm more than what I was born into" she said as she looked at dreidi. She had doubts doubts that ate at her mind doubts that made her doubt why the force chose to gift her with using the force why it brought her to the Jedi if she was worthy of being called Jedi at all. The sith ryana spoke up "you can't protect anyone you don't deserve to be a jedi your afraid you'll fall dreidi knows it she knows your unworthy of being a Jedi she just doesn't want to deal with this temple alone fall to the darkness you'll be more powerful then dreidi here gain your freedom from your past" the illusion said filling ryanas mind with more doubt and fear.

Tears fell down ryanas face as she heard dreidi speak as well she knew dreidi was right only her own opinion of herself mattered as dreidi hugged ryana. Ryana broke down in her arms as her hands clutched dredis attire the young lethan let herself feel weak for the first time in a long time the illusion spoke up "kill her it's the only way" it screamed ryana stopped crying as she got force visions she wasn't sure from where but they where of pip and herself hanging out the small creature making her laugh her training with Gabriel Pryce Gabriel Pryce her master the happiness she felt in those moments she didn't feel weighed down by her past she was happy she was freed hopeful of what her life had become even if she had doubt and carried scars both physical and mental. She had a ways to go before she was whole she knew that but she stood up and walked up to the illusion of herself and stared at it.

"Your right I carry darkness inside me" she said to both dreidi and the illusion "my past will always be a part of me it I'll never outrun it will come back to haunt me. And I'll always carry the scars both physical and mental but it doesn't have to define who I will become" she said the illusions face contorted becoming angry as it ignited a red lightsaber and attempted to strike ryana. But the blade stopped a quarter inch from cleaving ryanas head off clearly being stopped by something "you'll always be a part of me but for the first time in my life I have people who care for me" she said smiling at the illusion as it dissolved ryana felt the darkness of the room subside from trying to contort her mind. Did she still hold pain and misery in her heart yes but she could heal she wanted to heal she saw how happy some of the Jedi where some even had families she might want that one day but knew that wasn't in the books just yet or ever.

"And Twi'leks have been great warriors, leading the charge in the face of great adversary for the freedom of all. Yes, it is a great shame and indignation at what your people have gone through but it is always important to remember the good, what makes them strong." Dreidi stated, she knew there were not similar views of her people but there were still negative stereotypes and views that many held of the witches of Dathomir that had been based on the acts of a minority not the majority.

When the vision faded due to Ryana's acceptance, Dreidi smiled warmly and squeezed her shoulder firmly in congratulations. "Well done, facing the darkness like that is never an easy thing to do. But I think it might be best that we leave this place. It might be better to return another day, when we have had a chance to comprehend all we've seen."

It was not that Dreidi didn't think that Ryana could go further but these revelations and insights on one's self can need time to settle and fully understand and diving deeper into the darkness might not be positive to helping that, causing only further division and cracks on the mind.

Ryana turned to dreidi and hugged her "thank you for believing in me when I didn't believe in myself" she said thankfully letting go of dreidi. The young lethan twi'lek stood there as she rehooked her lightsaber to her belt it was good to hear another put faith in her the way dreidi did she wondered if other Jedi where like her and had faith that they where.

As she stood there and listened to dreidi speak "I know it would be wise to leave and come back another day after we process everything that we've seen and dealt with but I still feel like I let you down you came here to study this temple and see what was inside and I've stopped that from happening" she said it sounded selfish and she knew that even if that wasn't what was happening. She made her way to the entrance the young Padawan noticed the rain let up some outside standing there just inside the entrance something from inside the temple pulled at her too stay something emboldening she looked back she wasn't fully recovered from the wall of light power and was still a little tired but she felt something trying to get her attention it didn't feel dark.

"Something within is calling to me" she said standing there looking back into the temple she wasn't an expert but it didn't feel sinister but the darkside is sinister so she was apprehensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom