Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fighting for Rubble [New Order invasion of Dromund Kaas] OOC

[member="Darth Kentarch"]
appa%20animated%20gif.gif

Well the good news about all this artillery and mortar fire that Vulcanus is raining down over us is that if any hits the building I'm fighting in....which I foresee it doing....[member="Darth Kentarch"] and I can be buried under the rubble together. Mausoleum buddies! Hahahah.

[member="Djonas Vile"] I may have missed the post. Or to be fair Kentarch, Dak and I are just in a part of the ruins that hasn't been mortar burned yet. I mean Kentarch is here you don't want to blow him up too right? RIGHT!?!?!? Hahahah.

Honestly the only reason I knew I should read Vulcanus post is because I was tagged in it. I don't have a problem with a bunch of artillery slamming into the building I'm fighting in next post though. Hahahah.

ST LCPL Radon

S
[member="Dak Canton"] When the intermission ends I eill be on a work deployment so I will not be able to post back to you or anyone as Dredge or Radon so when the intermission ends could you please edit your post to just take out that walker seeing how I won't be here to defends myself

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Mikhail Shorn said:
Ah yes, I seem to recall this. Right before he slammed her into the ceiling, almost giving her a concussion, spraining her ankle, and causing her to run - limping - away.
Just had to flex nuts. Could not resist.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Alicia Drey"]
*Facepalms*
Every time I fire a gun, it doesn't mean I'm attacking with fire dude. :p
In fact, it's a blaster cannon (see link in post) - why would it be shooting fire?
I literally always mention and hyperlink Flame or Dragon's Breath ammunition when such is the case (same as last time), and I almost always accompany the action with the words 'flame, blaze, inferno,' etc. because they're more dramatic and distinct.
On a side note, last time was different because we were in a closed space with halls. I also wasn't, ya know, half a kilometer away. >_>
Anyways, it's an innocent mistake and there's no need to edit it, because one wouldn't realistically block a minigun that shoot's 4-6k per minute with a saber either, and it would still generate a big enough heat signal, so nothing actually changes. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom