Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fighter of the Force

TI flew through the air of the desert planet of Tatooine, Large amounts of dust collected onto the already worn down and battle scarred Tie Interceptor. The sand began to slightly obscure the pilot's view but he pressed on through the intense weather before making it to one of the many settlements nearby this one being Mos Eisley. It was a some what well populated town he remembered coming here during the Civil War to scan for any Jedi that were reported in the area. However he wasn't here for Jedi he was here to relax on his shore leave before having to return to The First Order's cold hell known at Starkiller base.

"Ah, Mos Eisley I don't care what people say about this place. To me it's a lot better than that Ice sickle that i'm usually on" TI thought to himself as he began to descend near the town along with other ships that seem to enter and leave constantly. Immediately as he landed his Interceptor many surrounding citizens began to yell at the Pilot before he even exited out of his ship. Obviously this planet still has much hate towards former Imperial soldiers, although TI is glad that they only know him as an Imperial soldier and not as a First Order Pilot. He proceeded to exit out of his ship only to be met with people throwing various objects at him. He continued to knock them out of his way to protect "Sensitive" places.

The mob soon left after they knew they were wasting their time with an old imperial soldier. And with that the Tie Fighter Pilot walked towards one of the many Cantinas around him. Immediately he was greeted with loud Jizz music and various loud and obnoxious patrons drinking and talking about various topics in various languages. He looked around the bar before finally finding a booth that didn't have people in it looking at him like they wanted to skin him alive. He happily took it and sighed out in relief by propping his feet up onto the table like usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom