Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Fighter not a Lover

Darth Angonous stood tall in the Sith training room his Lightsaber remaining on his belt. Once again Sicarius Hekate Sicarius Hekate is late probably doing her experiments once again. The Sith Army will be massive and revolutionary, but he had a feeling that Sicarius was just using it as an excuse so she could just experiment on who she wanted whenever she wanted. Angonous heard her wanting to test the limits of the Force and while he indulged her in that, he quickly came to regret as her combat skills had been a little lacking.

"Where is she?" Angonous asked softly. "If she isn't here then I will have to seek her out myself."

Sicarius took a deep breath as she checked herself in the holomirror, in truth she was a little nervous. She could face down old sith lord ghosts in their tombs, survive enslavement by a slimy hutt, experimenting with genetics on live subjects but here she was nervous about her outfit.

Taylor-Swift.jpg

"Krass it!" Sicarius said finally as she held her head up and left her quarters with pride before she remembered to turn off the electrical conduit in her lab. The Falleeen on the table stopped twitching. Last time Sicarius had left her lab circuit on it had fried the subject. She was trying to identify what genetic strains caused different skin pigmentation in different Near Humans occurred. Falleens also had a significant longevity factor that Sicarius was curious about exploring. After all Sith dream was to be immortal.

Sicarius new that she was distracting herself from what she was about to do. Sicarius knew that there was something simmering between her and her Master Darth Angonous Darth Angonous but thus far their relationship had been writhe with tension. Sicarius was hoping that the physicality of martial training could be what was necessary in moving things forward.

Sicarius entered the training room with forced relaxation, going on her knee's before her Master in submission.

"Good Morning Master"

Angonous noticed that Sicarius was dressed in even more revealing clothing. He always wondered why she would often wear such revealing clothes especially during her experiments and combat. He had to admit she was attractive but Angonous kept that to himself. "You're wearing even less clothing," Angonous remarked. "No matter today you need to hone in on your Lightsaber skills, you have..... passion but you lack sophistication something that you need in order to take anyone who dares stands in your way."

He activated his Lightsaber, the crimson blade reflecting against his face. "Now," Angonous whispered. "Show me what you have learned so far and I will critique your approach."

Sicarius Hekate Sicarius Hekate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom