Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifty Shades of Crimson

[SIZE=10pt]Location: Mustafar, Kasix Mining Facility[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Walking through the halls of the Kasix mining facility a group of two Munns[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] a Neimodian and a stout Klantooine made their way to the control tower. The group was odd looking composed of species one wouldn't expect to see side by side in such a way[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] but anything was possible on this planet. Not wanting to interupt or garner the attention of these individuals the other workers went on about their business. The Kasix mining facility was home for nearly two hundred sentient beings and hundreds of droids. While the droids mined the Mirkanite ore the humanoid beings focused on refining and such tasks. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"Hmm[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] I must say Veris you did quite well with the funds we lent you." One of the Munns said with a flat tone. With a glance to the Neimodian the Munn simply quirked an eyebrow its eyes dull and face bland. Quite well was not good enough when you were using the money of the international banking clans. They were expecting at least a decent return on the loans that had been given out.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"Why thank you sir[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] as I was saying before by making this a refinement facility as well we are effectively cutting out the middleman and keeping the funds spent on refining them to ourselves." Veris said its voice wheezy and taut like a wire. Its bulbous eyes were almost comically bulging out its head as they darted between the Munns and down to his Klantooine partner. Giving a slight nudge with his knee Veris cleared his throat dramatically. "Lansur here assures me that all the equipment and droids are top notch. No expense was spared and in return we acquired the largest mining land this side of Fralideja. Our production is so much that in the past few months alone we have mined t-" Cutting Veris off the entire facility shook. Everyone in the hallway lost their balance falling to the floor or forced to grab the walls to keep themselves upright. "Earthquake?" Veris asked Lansur who simply shrugged his shoulders. I suggest we get to the control tower and see. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Speeding up the Neimodian and Klantooine nearly broke into a sprint followed by the Munns hoping that their investment was not about to come tumbling down. The lift shot them up twenty stories to the control tower where Lansur immediately pushed the human manning the control panel out of the way. "Picking up major seismic acti-" The facility shook again this time darkness swallowed it. The only lights came from the lava far below and even that only cast a dim glow. Another quake then another. Each one became stronger and stronger[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] the final one was followed by a large explosion and from beneath the lava below a mighty roar echoed through the sky drawing the attention of the beings in the control tower. Rushing to the window the four beings saw the most terrifying site of their lives and the room suddenly took on a Urine like odor.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]30 minutes later[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]In the transmission all that could be seen was a Klantooine its fur half burned and the rest shaggy as though it had been soaked in water. His eyes were wide and wild similar to a beast on the run. Darting left and right they finally landed on the holoprojector[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] each breath it took was heavy. "They're dead they're all dead." He choked out half because of soot and his own tears. "That creatur-" In the background the raucous sound of bending metal could be heard followed by another roar that caused the air to vibrate and the Klantooine to scramble for a large boulder. "It destroyed... Everything. I think everyone’s dead. Veric... By the force it squashed Veric." Lansur said looking deeper into the camera please somebody hel-" A shadow fell over the Klantooine and before it even knew what was happening a large appendage came down crushing him and the transmission went to static.[/SIZE]

Flying through hyperspace in his AEG-77 Vigo Saverok twitched when his protocol droid played the message aloud. It was a cry of help. " Someone is desperate it seems.." He uttered in his breath. Getting up from his chair the Gen'dai steadily made way to console to find its source. The Data screens highlighted Klantootine and transferred the location to the Holo maps. "Hmm." Saverok debated going but did not want to go alone. That would be no fun and a total buzz kill.

Opening up his comms Saverok smashed a single finger on the record button.

" This is Saverok.... A dispress message from Klantootine is being spammed across the galaxy for help. I say lets have some fun take advantage of their situation! What could be there that can give us a struggle? Anyway if your interested come to my coordinates." He finished and released the button.

" Land the ship on Klantootine." he ordered his droids.

[member="Nikias"]
[member="Jericho"]
[member="Alkor Centaris"]
[member="Nick Imura"]
[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Linalia Soft"]
[member="Joza Perl"]
[member="Lexa Imura"]
[member="Livna Zios"]
[member="Sumiko Tanaka"]
[member="Thais Kallisto"]
[member="Zetha Vesh"]
[member="Cath Lorr"]
[member="Crimson"] Brotherhood

Recently, Linalia had found herself a new group of friends to hang out with. They called themselves the Crimson Brotherhood. An interesting goggle of people that seemed fairly like-minded to Linalia's goals. They didn't particularly tie themselves down to specific creeds so much as they were a group of individuals coexisting and helping each other only gain more power over their adversaries. They banded together for selfless selfish reasons. A bit of an oxymoron, but it worked.

The shaper's first order of business came through her ship's comms. A distress message. Where there was distress, there was fun. Linalia had long thrived on the enjoyment of the death of others. So what better way to get started with her new "friends" than to fight with them; to shed blood with them. Rising from her seat, she approached the helm. "Klantooine," she said with a loud voice. Her crew began preparations to jump.

When she got there she would meet up with Saverock. He would be the First one there, and would be able to give her as much information as possible. A few minutes later, the ship jumped into hyperspace.

[member="Saverok"] | [member="Nikias"]

23:00 Local Time
High Orbit, Mustafar system
Bridge of the Dragon's Folly

As they dropped from subspace, Mustafar appeared as a stain of bright red.

Officers and enlisted men rushed from one side of the command deck to the other as the communications officer ran a topographic scan of the planetary surface. Mostly lava in lakes, rivers, and waterfalls, the terrestrial orb of intense heat was barely habitable by humanoids. The indigenous Mustafarians primarily utilized droids for the legwork in their mining efforts, since it was highly dangerous to operate the machinery in the midst of constant interference, high heat, and random splashes of magma.

The surface area that people could move across consisted almost entirely of man-made platforms and compounds built into the craggy formations that littered the planet's landmass. All of these were protected by heat shields that prevented massive thermal damage and breakdown of the metals by the molten rock and naturally inhospitable temperatures. Even flesh burned outside of that protective area within minutes, if the proper precautions were not observed. Force sensitives were able to wreathe themselves in cocoons of sheltering force energy to counteract the destructive atmosphere, but poisons still swirled in their noxious glory beneath a permanently darkened sky.

Mustafar might have been beautiful, once.

Alkor recounted stories of how change came to all the planets, at one point or another in their long lives. It was not impossible that cataclysmic events had shifted the lands and split the ground, and the distance from their central star could have caused gravitational anomalies. From what Alkor knew of the planet however, in all likelihood iit had probably always been a vision of the underworld. When word spread of something vicious risen from the lake of fire, it seemed prudent for someone to take action- someone expendable, of course. Sending Jedi to their deaths was hardly an option. That's why the Alliance let the Brotherhood respond.

The enemy was an unknown variable. First and foremost, the mission consisted of intelligence gathering. Without understanding of the threat's nature, nothing could be done to counteract it. At that point, they could begin taking measures to bring about its end.

"Preda," a captain rasped mechanically through his armor's helmet. "What are your orders?"

"Hold in reserve until you are called upon." Alkor spoke simply and never turned his gaze from the world below.

"Do you know what waits for us?" There was fear in the question, whether it was apparent or not. Alkor did not hear it, but he could feel it swirling in the man's gut.

The Dark Jedi could feel more than simple emotions at arm's length, of course. He could feel the malice below as it stormed through lava and did as it pleased. It felt like Sith, yet far more feral. There were myriad possibilities as what might have happened- it could be a manifested nexus of power, turning the planet on its people. It might even be a Sith turned primal, hellbent on taking the planet and bending it to his whim. More than likely though, it was something far more ancient than that.

Alkor would allow time to tell the tale.

"Darkness," he answered succinctly. His eyes fell on the captain and he continued, "always darkness. That is all that ever waits for us. Understand that, and embrace it. There is no need to fear it."

"A wise man fears the dark, my father once said to me," the man replied unsteadily. "What lies within is almost always evil."

"Yet here you are, in service to Dark Jedi and their ilk," Alkor drawled. "Do you not find humor in that?"

"You are good men," he replied, "you act in service to the aspiration of freedom. I would move mountains for you and your allies."

"I am many things," Alkor turned and drew his hood, his face now shrouded. "But I have never been a good man."

The captain tilted his head, but said nothing.

"Sir," the first lieutenant fell in line next to the captain and saluted Alkor. "The landing shuttles are prepared, as you ordered. How should we proceed?"

"I will go to the surface first," he instructed, "and rendezvous with the others. Only once you have been given the command to follow should you land. The situation is volatile and should be approached with caution. I will not send men in blind. Not until I have confirmed my suspicions."

"You should take a team of guards, in the event that danger-"

"Danger is an inevitability," Alkor interrupted. "I will be fine. Inform [member="Aedan Miles"], [member="Saverok"], and [member="Nick Imura"] that I have gone ahead to scout the area."

Both men saluted, and went to relay the message.

Alkor lifted the comm to his lips as he walked. "[member="Nikias"]," he called, "has any new information about the nature of our problem?"

Aedan Miles sat on the command bridge of the lead ship of one of the Brotherhood's armada's his eyes flicking over the various reports that came in finally stopping on one. Standing he made a quick gesture towards his second in command the woman fell in beside him as he started towards the hangar. "It appears i am going on a hunting trip. You have command until I return proceed to point Alpha to meet up with the rest of our forces than move to point Zeta 3 I will find you there. I am taking out the Rassalion-custom for now. Once you are at Alpha restock all supplies as well." The woman nodded as they entered the hangar Aedan walking to a locker off to one side that held all his gear in a quick go bag. Grabbing it he jogged over to the Rassalion and climbed in starting it up he smirked lightly odds were high Saverok would beat him there but from his position in this fighter he would be a close second.

Finally he took off the small ship flashing from the hangar as Aedan trusted in the force to guide his movements. When he was away from the fleet Aedan put the ship into hyperspace heading towards the location given his violet eyes gleaming brightly as he smirked. He leaned back half closing his eyes to meditate while in hyperspace his hand resting on the go bag absently.

[member="Linalia Soft"] @Saverok @Alkor Centaris

Lighting a cigarette with a flame that danced on the tip of my thumb, I was mooching off of the ship that my apprentice, [member="Linalia Soft"], owned. Quite well done, I was sitting in my separate quarters when we suddenly jumped into hyperspace. Now that I have been training with the lass for a little bit, I decided that she needed competition. A Zabraki female was sitting in the same room as myself, reading a rather naughty book called 50 Shades of Blood.

Interesting, but I wasn't one for reading novels or books in general. I was more interested in files and real accounts of people. Not fiction. *However, my writer does like fiction, so I can't judge him.* EIther way, I knew this was going to be different. Two students training in the Fire shaping arts, However, Kinta Saud, the Zabraki Female also knew a little about earthen shaping forms. Enough to make a pillar or four, and protect herself from many kinds of attacks. She carried a lightsaber on her side, held in a sheath that she made from leather. Very nicely done, and engraved with the runic Sith language.

As for what it said, I can't repeat it here, and likely never will simply because I was an innocent child compared to her mind. I smiled a little as I pushed that from my mind. Using the force to send a message to the apprentice as the helm of the ship.

"And what is it that you decide to do this time?"

[member="Aedan Miles"], [member="Alkor Centaris"], [member="Linalia Soft"], [member="Saverok"], [member="Nikias"],

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay heard the message and frowned slightly. It was similar to what was happening on Bespin. Was it an attack on the industrial complex? Were resources getting depleted too much for the Galaxy to handle and it was now fighting back? Whatever it was, it was a cause for concern.

[member="Saverok"] 's message soon followed. So at least some members of the Brotherhood were going to investigate. No doubt they'll need a healer. They weren't exactly the pacifist sort like she was.

Kay sent him a message. "Saverok, this is Kay. I should be there in a few hours."

Her pilot Terrac gave her one of his looks that she knew all too well. "You know, you sure know how to make someone reconsider retirement sometimes, doll."

"Oh come on now, Terrac. You only signed up with me because you found retirement boring."

Terrac merely rolled his eyes and set in the co-ordinates for the jump. She was right and he knew it. Never a dull moment where Kay was involved.

[member="Nick Imura"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Linalia Soft"] [member="Nikias"],

"Ah, my lord Nick. I had nearly forgotten about you back there," she thought inside her head. She knew he would hear her thoughts as she opened up her mind to him. "It seems we are going on a bit of a hunt. Let me patch through the message to the console in your room." Linalia punched up the message and sent it off to his room. Saverok's message was all she had to go on. Though oddly enough, just after she hit the button, sharing the message [member="Saverok"] had sent, another signal came across her screen.

It was the original distress signal from Mustafar. She played it. What she saw both gave her excitement, and just a bit of fear. This was far beyond what she had thought it would be. Grabbing a holopad, she rushed to Nick's room. "Nick. There's more," she shoved the holopad to him, the distress signal brought up on it, ready to be played. This was a much bigger hunt than she had realized.

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Nick Imura"] | [member="Aedan Miles"] | [member="Alkor Centaris"] | [member="Nikias"]

The warrior sat quietly in his room with his dark brown hair hanging down from his face, it had been months in his travels to retrieve this one object of knowledge. Despite the serum he stole from the techno union before its fall had restored his youth and put him back in his physical prime, the warriors body was battered and exhausted from the fight. Where many would find time to rest, the warrior merely chuckled and gripped it tightly, finally he had what he needed in the palm of his hand, the knowledge within the holocron would give him more than he would ever need. The warrior's cybernetic arm brushed through his dusty hair and leaned back in his chair and let out another chuckle. He could feel power surging through his body, so much so even his cybernetics could feel it's tickle. He hasn't felt so exhausted and so energized at the same time before, whilst on the ship, he could feel his former padawan, little [member="Joza Perl"] . She has come a long way from her youth and now he could even feel her strength now in the force after their mission together. This must be a new whole feeling for her, the warrior thought to himself as he place the holocron into a safe spot.

He went to a room and after confirming it was him, the automated system cleaned his body and and cut his hair, as he looked around on his body he notice that even his old scar tissue began to heal and disappear. For someone who is suppose to be in their mid-forties maybe even early fifties, he was looking good. With all the wars, the battles, and deaths; he had not been really focused on his looks nor his birthdays and luckily for him, he has been always wearing his mask and heavy robes, only a few has seen his face. Those thoughts were then set aside when the machine cut his hair the way he wanted and puts on his cloths, his heavy armor, his heavy robes and of course his signature black mask. After taking a moment he went to clean himself off before speaking with Joza. With a breath, he walked out of his room approached the room that the young zeltron remained in. The warrior knocked three times and quietly spoke, "Joza..." The warrior started off before his alarm began to ring. The Silver sanctum? No, the distress signal was different from that of the Sanctum.

"This is Saverok.... A dispress message from Klantootine is being spammed across the galaxy for help. I say lets have some fun take advantage of their situation! What could be there that can give us a struggle? Anyway if your interested come to my coordinates."

The Brotherhood; there was a distress call and the monster, [member="Saverok"] found himself there first and from the sounds of it he was going to enjoy himself. The Beast. But then again....The warrior took a look outward to the space around him and he could feel it. The urge to test his rejuvenated body and his increased connection to the force. Or as one would call it, his power. The warrior clenched his fist and communicated on the Brotherhood signal. "Master Jericho here. En Route to your coordinates. ETA Thirty Minutes. See you soon." The warrior took a moment too look at the coordinates and saw that is was Mustafar, a planet filled to the brim of flames, lava, and heated earth. It would be a good training ground for his fire and earth shaping though he was more than a master in both there was always more room to learn something new. He looked back feeling Joza coming out of her room. "We have a mission in thirty. Get Ready. Lets see what you are now capable of now."

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Nick Imura"] | [member="Aedan Miles"] | [member="Alkor Centaris"] | [member="Nikias"] | [member="Linalia Soft"]

Joza was keenly aware of Jericho’s presence in the Force. Specifically, she was tracking the Master as he moved through the ship—not for any reason other than to hone her own skills. Ever since she was freed from the grasp of Briga and the One Sith, the Zeltron had dedicated herself to increasing her skills in every area she could afford to. Unfortunately, there were some things that only came with experience.

Now, she trained as if she had no one to come after her.

Sneaking off of Sanctuary as soon as she’d recovered physically, Joza did not regret seeking out Master Hex. Though she could count their meetings on one hand, he’s influenced her from an early age and she admired his monstrous skill in combat. In a way, she idolized him. But it also brought to mind, what did he have to sacrifice to attain his sort of strength?

Sitting cross legged on the floor of her room, she tracked his presence to just outside of her door. Near-constant meditation was the only way for her to keep the rising anger inside of her at bay right now, as volatile as she was. But then the alarm went off, and she opened her eyes. With a grunt, the Zeltron pushed herself to her feet and quickly stretched her arms overhead. As [member="Jericho"] made preparations to head to their destination, she approached slowly.

“What is it?” She glanced at him before her eyes tracked down to the navigation console. Mustafar? Great. Another planet with a hellish landscape. In contrast to before, there was a certain hardness to her eyes. The majority of her interaction had been when she was a fresh faced wide-eyed Padawan, but those days were far behind her now.

He could feel it, youthful vigor he had not felt in such a long time as though all the battles no longer had a wear on him. As though he had another chance and fun; as he told himself despite his former pain he wouldn't trade his life for anything different, he was choosing to go down the route once more. He wasn't going to lie to himself, more so than helping those in need, he was going to face the incoming darkness even though it was unknown what they were going to face. A smirk creeped onto his face hidden under his mask but whatever excitement he had felt in his being was softly qwelled by [member="Joza Perl"] . Her presence calmed her down due to the face he could feel the discontent within her; the young girl was confused, she was scarred and worried, most of all she felt lost all of that combined made her angry, a dangerous feeling if not sated or put in check. Without facing her the warrior calmly spoke.

"You are not one of them."

Jericho too had been torture from head to toe by the sith but his pain was more physical and they did what they could to try to make him into a sith and betray his ways but.... From what he felt from his former padawan, it had seemed they dug even deeper within her. It was like they tore their hand into her heart and pulled it out tore it into pieces and gave her a small piece back for a sense of false hope. That was merely the tip of what he could feel from their bond, to think there was so much more under the scope that he could not understand of her but he would not pry into it for now. He had a bit of a taste from their last mission and the wound still felt fresh in her mind. All he could do was show her that she wasn't alone; to show her that she was never alone. Nonetheless she was strong; the little pink zeltron was holding herself together as best she can. For now he would keep her mind on the mission at hand as they neared the destination.

"Keep close to me. There is no information on what we are up against. Remember scout, understand, then fight. I will take lead."

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
Coming out of the woodworks eh? Ever since first joining this group of Dark Jedi, it was all about oneself. We worked together, sure. but in the end, it was for all of us to become stronger in the force, and to become who we wanted to be independently. I was becoming stronger every day with my powers. I was becoming the man I wanted to be. My father was the man who created me with my mother. They saw the use of the force their way. My father saw it as a tool. An item to be used for the will of those who wished good tidings upon men. My mother saw it as a living entity. The trees, the forests, the plants, even all life was created by the force. I saw it differently.

I saw the force as a form of a being. One who could be influenced and not be controlled, but to be harnessed. I wanted to harness this power of the force. For me to do that, I had to explore all of the force. That was where I was. I needed to see how dark I could become. How much of this Dark Side of the force, could be under my control without being consumed by it like those who fed off of the pain of others. My purpose was to protect the people I loved. Freyia, Mom, Dad, Xan. I wanted all of them safe. For me to do that, I needed to leave them, and to train to become better for them.

This meant running with people who would be considered the Dark Jedi. People who had no real reason for fighting other than their will. Mine was different. Adjusting my armor as my ship was on autopilot, well, really just a proxy droid flying the ship for me, I walked down the few steps worth of a ramp, and then jumped about three feet down onto the blackened ground of Mustafar. A planet known for its heat, and oceans of lava. Preventing myself from getting too much damage to my lungs, I turned on the air filters within the helmet I wore, I slowly let my left hand rest on the pommel of my sword as not even 100 meters from me was the ruins of where the transmission came from.

"Ventus on scene."

[member="Jericho"], [member="Joza Perl"], [member="Linalia Soft"], [member="Lady Kay"], [member="Nick Imura"], [member="Aedan Miles"], [member="Alkor Centaris"], [member="Saverok"], [member="Nikias"],

Feeling a vague sense of amusement waft from the Lorrdian, Joza arched a thin brow. What is he on about? And then, he spoke. [member="Jericho"] wasn’t one to speak simply to fill an idle silence. He tended only to use words when needed.

A pause, and she tilted her head from the nav to sweep her eyes over his form. His words put her at ease more than she’d care to admit, but they also stirred the fear and confusion within her. Muttering something unintelligible under her breath, the Zeltron reached into the fabric of her shirt and retrieved a cigarra. Lighting the stick with a flame from the tip of her finger, she took a long drag before heavily exhaling. She expelled the smoke away from Jericho, of course. It wouldn’t do to have him smack it out of her hand in annoyance.

“Kriff them. Another exhale, this time through her nose. Cigarra smoke drifted onto the screen of the navigational computer for a moment before she waved it away with her hand. “They can rot in the void where they belong.” Yup, still angry.

At his following words, Joza straightened and faced Jericho with a hard expression. Not one of defiance—she’d rather not take a trip through the wall, thank you—but one that conveyed her understand. That’s right. Only fools rush in. She was grateful for the reminder all the same.

“Mhm.” Came a grunt of acknowledgment, idly flicking the cigarra that was slotted between two pink fingers. The Brotherhood channel crackled again, [member="Zephyr Carrick"] announcing his presence. “Sounds like others are on the scene already. Who the hell is ‘Ventus’?”

Kay-Larr

It took a moment for Kay to realize that they were going to Mustafar. She knew who ruled there and he was one of her best friends, even though he was a droid. It meant that she was safe there. Ultimatum always told her that she was welcome to hide there whenever she wished. So at least this time she didn't have to worry about running into the First Order or Sith. Hopefully, anyways.

A few hours later, The Free Lady touched down. She instructed her pilot to remain at the ship, something that he readily agreed to, and then exited the ship with her satchel over her shoulder.

Others were arriving, some already there. She wasn't like them, never touched the Darkside. She had only encountered it, but nothing more. Yet her boss encouraged her to join them with him, and so she did. Perhaps he saw a place for her within it, but other than being a healer and peacemaker, she didn't quite see it. But regardless, Kay put in the effort to do whatever she could, outside of killing someone. Her blasters were always set to stun. She didn't like the balance in the Force and the state of the Galaxy being too far to one side. It was these people that would have a big part to play in setting things right again.

There was no sign of [member="Saverok"] or any of the few that she might recognize. So she just wandered over by the soldier [member="Zephyr Carrick"] and waited. Surely once everyone had arrived, they'll all be told what to do.

[member="Jericho"] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Linalia Soft"] [member="Nick Imura"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Nikias"]

After a whiskey and gambling bender in the Golden Nautolan on Nar Shaddaa – a casino she once helped establish, the rigged Sabacc games her speciality – Tmoxin awoke in a luxury Promenade hotel with a relentless headache, and that sinking feeling of regret as though she’d done something a slightly inappropriate like the time she sent [member="Aleksandyr Gaillard"] those selfies of her in only a corset. Scanning her datapad in a panic, she was relieved to find no incriminating texts or messages, so satisfied she did not give the gossip tabloids any more fodder, she went to the hotel spa for a massage to ease her aching temples and spirits.

It was on the massage table, with a male Twi’lek masseuse kneading her shoulders and back that she had an epiphany.

I’m completely done with the Sith.

Perhaps it took a bad hangover to realize this but there hadn’t been a time when the Hapan Dark Jedi was more unhappy than commanding armies for them and taking one off assignments. And there you are just courting them recently? Didn’t you learn your lesson the first hundred times? What is that old saying about insanity when you continue to do the same thing but expect different results?

An encounter she’d had with a fellow Dark Jedi on Manda was fresh in her mind and yet, the only detailed piece of information she could find out about [member="Alkor Centaris"] was that he was somehow connected to a group called the Crimson Lotus. And there was a gathering of the Lotus on Mustafar, she was also able to find out through Bothan Spynet.

Feeling much more lively the next day, Tmoxin took her luxury yacht, The Sovereign Stingray across the galaxy to meet this “Brotherhood.” Here’s hoping the brothers have met a Hapan before, she thought with a gleeful smirk. But her smirk turned quickly to a tense frown as she picked up a distress signal on a random frequency. Touching down and donning her custom armor, the Hapan officer thought it ironic that she was missing the battlefield so much lately - and thus why she was courting Sith Lords – but it appeared that she’d stumbled right onto some kind of maelstrom about to explode.

(OOC: I took some liberties getting Tmoxin in the thread since she doesn't know the Crimson Lotus IC. She's only spied upon met Alkor Centaris. Let me know if I need to edit anything. And feel free to roll with her!)

[member="Jericho"] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Linalia Soft"] [member="Nick Imura"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Nikias"] [member="Saverok"] [member="Zephyr Carrick"] [member="Lady Kay"]

The warrior let out a soft sigh as she made her statement on the sith. He could make a comment of his own on how she was behaving. Maybe on how if she continues her path as she is she may become the thing she hated most. He could lecture her on how things could be different and she can grow from it. But the thing the was, he couldn't agree more on how he felt about the sith, though not all of the same nor did they all compose the history he has had with them. He knew they brought all brought they're own type of darkness and pushed it on others, [member="Joza Perl"] , being another example of the pain they can bring. Deep down he was just as angry, filled with even more hate and anguish but he had his ways to calm himself and control. There was that and he was no longer the girls mentor merely a guiding hand now if she were to want to listen to what he had he will advise her. That was the position of the two for now, at least for that matter.

The smoking on the other hand.

With his enhanced sense now, everything was fairly sensitive, like his smelling even with his mask having a filter in it. He never liked the smell of smoke unless made from the purest of flame. From the tiny thing, he could smell that tar and tobacco and other things that made that thing stay together in that little piece of paper. No, he wasn't going to stop her from doing what she wanted to do with her body but he was going to stop her from doing things he didn't like, around him. The warrior raises his hand from the steering and gently from her fingers into his hand and crushed it, letting her know he didn't like it around him.

Jericho gave a shook his head. "I don't know, but we will find out soon." It took him a moment but after he made the statement, the voice was familiar to him. A Carrick? Specifically, Xander's son and an apprentice of his. "Wait...[member="Zephyr Carrick"] ?" The warrior thought to himself, his face calm hiding the fact that he was slightly surprised that the young man was all the way out here though seemingly random, the warrior didn't question it. It was not long after they landed near the others location. As they walked out of the ship Jericho spoke. "'Ventus' is a padawan of mine." He explained to Joza. "He and I also finished a mission together not too long ago."

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
Standing there, a few seconds later, there was another woman who walked up. One who I had only seen once before, but never really introduced myself to. Preventing this from happening in the future, I introduced myself to her. Offering my hand, and bowing my head. While she couldn't see my face at the moment due to my armor and helmet being on, I stated myself anyways.

"Ventus. I assume you are are Lady Kay. Likely the only non-battle person with the Brotherhood."

I knew enough about the group. Like Nikias. We had trained once in the past, and even were on a planet fighting sentient droids for a time. Nick was well renown, and others here were more known than myself. However, I took to having an alias to use for now. Maybe lather they would learn of my real name. However, when I saw a Zeltron female following my master, I almost felt like he would expose me.

Maybe he wouldn't just so then he could learn why I was here in the first place. Maybe he would understand what I was doing. Working with Dark Jedi and their like. Looking over to him, I simply nodded my head for now. As for what we would be doing, that would determine about what type of beast this large we were dealing with.

[member="Jericho"], [member="Joza Perl"], [member="Linalia Soft"], [member="Lady Kay"], [member="Nick Imura"], [member="Aedan Miles"], [member="Alkor Centaris"], [member="Saverok"], [member="Nikias"],

Kay-Larr

Kay was surprised, but pleased with the introduction. She took [member="Zephyr Carrick"] 's hand and gave it a firm, yet soft shake as she bowed her head in turn. "That I am, yes. I suppose that there is a need for someone to have your back in other arenas besides the battlefield."

She looked over to [member="Tmoxin Temi"] as she approached, though didn't recognize her in her armour. The press conference on Naboo was a different setting entirely. Kay bowed her head. Moments later two more approached the small gathering. Kay bowed her head to [member="Joza Perl"] and [member="Jericho"] as well. "It looks as though we all beat [member="Saverok"] . Did you all hear the distress call as well?"

[member="Linalia Soft"] [member="Nick Imura"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Nikias"]

[SIZE=10pt]What was once a mining facility being now nothing but ruins. Millions of credits down the drain. The durasteel frameworks were completely misshapen bent at odd and unnatural angles. Blood painted what was left of the walls and ground. What looked like it had once been a command tower slowly sank into the molten magma on Mustafar's surface. Whatever had happened hear had been a massacre and just as fast as it had come whatever had done it had retreated. The ruins were dead silent except for the sounds of bubbling lava. Portions of the walls had gigantic claw marks and unnatural footprints that were not easily identifiable. No matter how closely one looked or examined the ruins they wouldn't be able to find a single body. Besides the blood it seemed as though everyone had simply disappeared[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] not even scraps of clothes remained. It would possibly be unsettling and unnerving for those that did not know what was going on.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]However[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] those connected to the force would feel a dark sensation as though they were near a nexus of the darkside. It was not coming from the ruins however[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] instead it came from within the lava. The lava that shifted wildly and began bubbling more than it was before. The earth beneath them would shake as though it would open up to swallow them all. Whatever had done the damage to the mining facility had returned and fast. The lava began to look as though it was forming a whirlpool in the center before it exploded outwards a wave of the molten liquid moving to submerge those gathered. Rising to its full height was a creature of legend that not many had witnessed. Standing at over ten meters tall. Its skin was the color of obsidian[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] its eyes were a deep blood red and the magma dripped off the creature as it wasn't even phased by the heat. The Leviathan had awakened and had come for its new meal. Opening its mouth[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] it released an almighty roar that caused the air to vibrate and the rubble that sat on the ground to shake. [/SIZE]

[member="Saverok"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Zephyr Carrick"] [member="Jericho"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Linalia Soft"] [member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Aedan Miles"]

Aedan landed his fighter calmly and vaulted for it for once in a rather long time he wore black robes with the hood pulled up. Stitched onto the right breast in silver, crimson, and violet threads was a dragon skull over a tombstone and scythe to represent his clan's emblem. Nodding to those across the way he started forward pulling the hood back to reveal his shoulder length purple hair and violet eyes looking around the group he shrugged in the robes and mumbled. "This doesn't really feel like what I would normally wear.."

@Nikias @Lady Kay [member="Zephyr Carrick"] @Jericho @Tmoxin Temi [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Nick Imura"] [member="Alkor Centaris"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom