Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifth Element Stellar Cruises OOC Planning Thread (open to public)

Rahn Haaku

Minister of Foreign Affairs, CSA
An RPer who is already overburdened by their writing commitments wearily opens a letter..

200_s.gif

Congratulations, you've won free tickets to Fifth Element Stellar Cruises' flagship launch of our luxury star-cruiser, 'Bespin Paradise!'
You will experience wonder and excitement as our state of the art ship plunges into the atmosphere of Bespin that will surround the observation ports with a stunning light show of gaseous storms. Within the ship you will be overwhelmed by our shows, dining, and amenities.
All expenses paid.
You have als0 received tickets to "Shrouds in the Clouds", the Outer Rim grudge match between _____ and ______

So yeah, if there are any fans of Fifth Element, this is sort of taking inspiration from the cruise ship scenes with some alterations. The cruise is a criminal front (hopefully an IC criminal/rebel group can facilitate this part), for their illegal mining of tibanna gas. This may be far fetched, but the cruise ship dives into the clouds and uses sci-fi nets to capture the gas without dealing with Bespin's mining guilds/First Order taxes. However, this criminal enterprise is not unknown and has attracted attention from rivals who attack and board the ship while most of the guests are watching the grudge match fight. In the ensuing chaos we'll battle it out for control of the ship before it becomes too damaged and falls deeper into the planet's atmosphere.

I'd love to have a decent number of participants and I'd enjoy hearing any ideas or suggestions to improve the premise and come up with some major plot points to keep the SL moving at an acceptable pace.

I've tagged the Commenor Systems Alliance to see if any of my compatriots would like to join Rahn on this trip, and I've tagged the First Order because Bespin is in their neck of the woods. I envision this as a fun, action, adventure RP and if we can get one or two folks to write the criminals/antagonists this will be a great time

Rahn Haaku

Minister of Foreign Affairs, CSA
[member="Kalen Genet"] & [member="Arekk"], I'm glad that you guys are interested. Are there any particular roles you'd like to play in this story? That'll give me an idea of what roles i'l still need to fill.

Ideally I'd like two folks who are IC duelists to write a duel as the main event of the cruise. An intergalactic grudge match. I'd also like to reach out to a criminal group to see if they'd like to volunteer to write some of the criminal tibanna smugglers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom