Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Field Trip Idea

So I looked at the Siege Of The Solar Praxeum post and it got me thinking about an idea of Jedi Masters and Knights taking Jedi padawans over to a planet or something in order to learn about the Jedi of old or/and the force itself. I'm sure that some of you are interested in this idea. Maybe we can make this into a faction event if the admins ok with this.

Anyone interested?

I am very much ok with this idea, sounds really good actually, a chance to take people to learn about the past of the Jedi could have some great character development opportunities.

[member="Jasper Candos"]

Rick Kaloo

R
I have a schoolship that could be used as a mobile teaching enviroment, or even just to travel to a world where we could learn Jedi activities. Sounds like a great idea!

[member="Jasper Candos"]

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Rick Kaloo"]

I'll took a bit of a glance at the schoolship and I was maybe we can have it to where we get other major factions involved or other people that would want to do harm to it and the students or something like that. I'm really grateful that you guys like my idea.

[member="Jasper Candos"] [member="Rick Kaloo"]

We can set that up yeah. I think what you'd need to do is figure out what kinda fight you wanted it to be. If we're focusing on the students and you want t get some real PvP in then I'm happy to approach the Sith Empire to set up a padawan vs acolyte skirmish for you. We'd just need an idea of numbers, a prefect or something joining in too would cover things so they weren't alone, and a Sith master could match them. You could easily run a story with the two groups of students trying to do something against one another. Alternatively, they could come under attack from pirates/raider etc. Plenty of options, and I do like the idea of letting students shine.

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"] @Jasper Candos

I like that idea Asaraa. However, I want to take this slowly and work our way up to what you suggested. Really develop this idea and this could be something great for everyone not just here in the faction but the whole site. I want to start by seeing if there are any more people interested in this idea and we go from there.

Rick Kaloo

R
[member="Jasper Candos"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

I've been caught up in quite a few threads lately, but the schoolship is still available and I'll be glad to spread the word or even create the thread if necessary.

If you want an antagonist you can trust I have a bundle. I'd actually like to give my monsterous former lightsider, now half-creature half-woman a run. If you want something more traditional I can bring an assassin sith acolyte. Who has been slowly killing off lightsiders as an NPC now PC for a few years.

@Jasper Candos | @Kei Amadis | [member="Rick Kaloo"]

That sounds pretty good. If you want to set it up I'll spread the message around. Jasper, did you want to just do this for the SJO, or do you want to do this for all Jedi, cause I can let the other Jedi groups around know too :)

Rick Kaloo

R
[member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Jasper Candos"] | [member="Kei Amadis"]

I can have the thread up and running by this weekend, possibly even concurrent to the Gathering thread.

[member="Rick Kaloo"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] @Kylraya @Taresa Kae [member="Kei Amadis"]

Asaraa Vaashe said:
That sounds pretty good. If you want to set it up I'll spread the message around. Jasper, did you want to just do this for the SJO, or do you want to do this for all Jedi, cause I can let the other Jedi groups around know too

Originally, I wanted this to be just for SJO but if other Jedis outside the faction wants to join than I'm ok with it as long have they have a good reason to being there. Maybe their there to help show what their own Jedi order represents.

Rick Kaloo said:
I can have the thread up and running by this weekend, possibly even concurrent to the Gathering thread.
That good news. Thank you for doing this.

Kei Amadis said:
If you want an antagonist you can trust I have a bundle. I'd actually like to give my monsterous former lightsider, now half-creature half-woman a run. If you want something more traditional I can bring an assassin sith acolyte. Who has been slowly killing off lightsiders as an NPC now PC for a few years.

I'll open to any character you have being involve as long as they have a good reason to. Just let me know which one your going to use what his/her plan

[member="Jasper Candos"]
OOC the plan is simple, just act as antagonist if it will benefit the thread. If an ally will benefit the thread more, I can bring an SJO member, i'm easy and don't much mind which of the cast will work best.

IC reasons. I'd pick Kylraya as she can be as the world around you is. So if you go to a peaceful place, she will have some of that natural world dictating her actions. That said she's been heavily corrupted by now, so she'll be bringing more than that with her, but still act as an example of the natural force in that area. Only sadly a bit of a wilder, more twisted version of it.

If you wanted to have a teaching session, she can act as the natural world does when connected through the force, to an extent.
If you wanted pvp, her main blessing and curse is she bonds with animals very quickly and these days without being able to resist doing. So depending where, pvp could be with a tiny creature or a very large one, to fit the thread and people within it.

Her motivations are instinctual at this stage. Existence, wilderness, hunger and feeding.

Rick Kaloo

R
[member="Jasper Candos"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Kei Amadis"]

I am setting up the thread now, stirring all the ideas discussed in this thread into one flavorful soup. I hope this turns out to be worthwhile.

[member="Rick Kaloo"] | [member="Jasper Candos"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

I am in with Kylraya but due to her nature, she can move to any natural place that we need, so don't let me dictate where you guys visit.

In the next round of posts, I will also post with Kei if you guys want a few posts on the ship, and then have him up in space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom